• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
hahaha

he's a flop [Bale], m8. please accept and respect my opinion, and move on with your life.

have a good day.

point and shame, FootyGAF. Laugh at bud.

Gareth Bale: 22 goals, 15 assists in all competitions. Two CHAMPIONSHIP winning goals. No preseason. Carrying injuries all through the season. I am fucking EXCITE to see him next year.

68golazo-de-bale-barcelona-vs-real-madrid.gif

HX2Ulp.gif

1400976896_extras_mosaico_noticia_7_g_0.jpg

1239424_892080890808998_602444987103094867_n.jpg

Marc

Missed the final, got sidetracked and didn't really care who won to be honest, congrats to Madrid though... ;-)

QPR are in the premier league?

Only England winning the world cup will balance so much wrong.

Watched the finales for Hannibal and The Americans though, crazy good.

pulga

Banned
Pulga you are not even spanish, just another glory hunter

oh damn you heard it guys, you cant support a team from another country! over half of FootyGAF is fucked

pls continue posting dumb shit, its making my Champion morning even better lololololololol

Zabojnik

Di Maria, Robben ... I wanted us to sign both a few years back when Madrid and Bayern fans were calling for them to be sold. Looked like there was a concrete chance of it happening too, if we'd have coughed up the money, which of course we didn't. I feel somewhat vindicated. And sad.

Cappa

Banned
Di Maria, Robben ... I wanted us to sign both a few years back when Madrid and Bayern fans were calling for them to be sold. Looked like there was a concrete chance of it happening too, if we'd have coughed up the money, which of course we didn't. I feel somewhat vindicated.

Di Maria cost 40 million euros back in his day and it was a pretty high fee for a relatively unproven young player on the main stage. Lot's of people were laughing at that purchase.... now.... everyone wishes they had signed them haha.

Lot's of Madrid fans were shaking their heads at that transfer when it was annoucned as well..... I bought a Di Maria jersey first year we signed him he was/is still my favorite player on the squad right now.

Kosma

Banned
If youre not from the Madrid area...

Well Pulga you support a twat club with shittons of cash thats not from where you are, that is the definition of glory hunter. How you can get so proud of some elses team is beyond me.

pulga

Banned
Di Maria cost 40 million euros back in his day and it was a pretty high fee for a relatively unproven young player on the main stage. Lot's of people were laughing at that purchase.... now.... everyone wishes they had signed them haha.

Lot's of Madrid fans were shaking their heads at that transfer when it was annoucned as well..... I bought a Di Maria jersey first year we signed him he was/is still my favorite player on the squad right now.

El Fideo. Damn. Fucking vindicated this season, especially after all that was said about Bale relegating him to the bench. Carlo deserves every bit of praise he gets for adapting Di Maria to the CM-3. He is fucking amazing in that role and worthy MOTM.

Blablurn

german football experts on doppelpass complaining that CR7 removed his shirt lol. so insecure. they are already pooping their pants for the WC.

Cappa

Banned
El Fideo. Damn. Fucking vindicated this season, especially after all that was said about Bale relegating him to the bench. Carlo deserves every bit of praise he gets for adapting Di Maria to the CM-3. He is fucking amazing in that role and worthy MOTM.

Yep amazing performances from him all season.... he needs to be signed to an extension immediately.

Well Pulga you support a twat club with shittons of cash thats not from where you are, that is the definition of glory hunter. How you can get so proud of some elses team is beyond me.

so not only do you need to be in the same country, you need to be in the same city? I don't know what's worse... people that are truly "glory hunters" or people like you who call everyone who supports a big club a "glory hunter" simply out of spite.

Yes, I'm not from Madrid area. Yes, I've been to plenty of Real Madrid games both in my area and at the Bernabeu. If I could be a socio(ridiculous waiting list) I would be by now. The ridiculous statement that you need to be from the same city as the club you support is absolutely mind boggling to me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
not a single one of Barca GAF is Spanish. Except for Tarzanpuyol I think.

the last fanbase to call anyone bandwagoners

Di Maria, Robben ... I wanted us to sign both a few years back when Madrid and Bayern fans were calling for them to be sold. Looked like there was a concrete chance of it happening too, if we'd have coughed up the money, which of course we didn't. I feel somewhat vindicated.
if we'd have coughed up the money
in the words of dc89

MASSIVE if :lol

the dream is over Zabo, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee ASHES.

pulga

Banned
Yep amazing performances from him all season.... he needs to be signed to an extension immediately.

Thank god Di Maria had the cojones to tell Carlo he would fight for a place on the team, unlike Ozil who ran away like a little cunt.

Why is Bale a flop? He entered the season without pre-training and had a bad time early but proved himself well after. Scored a few amazing goals as well.

Granted, he hasn't scored as much as CR7, Messi etc, but I think he did fantastic, and I reckon he'll be a powerhouse next year after ACTUALLY going into pre-season training with the team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank god Di Maria had the cojones to tell Carlo he would fight for a place on the team, unlike Ozil who ran away like a little cunt.

if you don't jump on twitter *now* I'm going to strangle you with your CL medal

pulga

Banned
Why is Bale a flop? He entered the season without pre-training and had a bad time early but proved himself well after. Scored a few amazing goals as well.

Granted, he hasn't scored as much as CR7, Messi etc, but I think he did fantastic, and I reckon he'll be a powerhouse next year after ACTUALLY going into pre-season training with the team.

It's like FootyGAF goes full retard sometimes. Bale's second season will be an improvement ala Modric's second season. No WC for him to boot.

Like I said, 22 goals and 15 assists in all competitions. Two Championship winning goals. Whoever says Bale is a flop is quite simply a jealous, spiteful troll.

BoeI_baCMAEP_Q_.jpg

Zabojnik

"Juve - Barca summit next week. Marotta has an agreement with Sanchez, but won't offer more than 15M€."

Ahahahahahaha. Classic Marry. CLASSIC MARRY.

Fintan

It's like FootyGAF goes full retard sometimes. Bale's second season will be an improvement ala Modric's second season. No WC for him to boot.

Like I said, 22 goals and 15 assists in all competitions. Two Championship winning goals. Whoever says Bale is a flop is quite simply a jealous, spiteful troll.

BoeI_baCMAEP_Q_.jpg
Are you worried about Bale's back injury? I've read it could be a chronic problem. Seems like the only thing that could really hinder him next season.

pulga

Banned
Are you worried about Bale's back injury? I've read it could be a chronic problem. Seems like the only thing that could really hinder him next season.

He didn't really suffer from this while he was at Spurs, though? Maybe Usho/Scum know. In any case, he'll get much needed rest during the WC lol

caesar

Banned

Just look at all the man u fans here lol, just the way it is. Im from Leicester and supprt them but not much point getting salty about glory supporters.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh, I'm wide awake.

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/816006DomenicoBerardi.jpg[IMG]

It's over, it's all over.[/QUOTE]

hahah that picture :loll

you're right, the future is bright.

[img]http://football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/%5Btype%5D/%5Bnid%5D/berardi-zaza-sassuolo490i.jpg

our sun only shines in Italy for now. Maybe one day.

maybe tomorrow.
we're definitely and defiantly winning it all next season

pulga

Banned
"Juve - Barca summit next week. Marotta has an agreement with Sanchez, but won't offer more than 15M€."

Ahahahahahaha. Classic Marry. CLASSIC MARRY.

Alright Zabo baby, yogurt-san, with la Decima out of the way and the obsession over, it's JUVEEEEEEEEEEEs turn to rise to European Glory

4-3-3, enough of the 3-5-2 bullshit.

Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - ???

------Pogba - Verrati - Vidal

-----Sanchez - Llorente - Tevez

idk, we need an even better target man than Llorente

Nicktendo86

One question: why is the European cup not plated gold inside anymore? Feels like a cheap version of the real trophy :/

Edit: ah OK uefa keep the proper gold one now and they give teams a crappy replica.

Zabojnik

Alright Zabo baby, yogurt-san, with la Decima out of the way and the obsession over, it's JUVEEEEEEEEEEEs turn to rise to European Glory

Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - Lulic (looks like it's gonna be him)

Yeah, but who? All top strikers are out of our reach. We'd need to find a new Trezeguet somewhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One question: why is the European cup not plated gold inside anymore? Feels like a cheap version of the real trophy :/

because everyone ends up filling it with beer and ruining the gold.

pls understand

Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - ???

Who's Verratti? His name doesn't ring any bells.

the gaping hole in the back is our biggest problem perhaps, no one currently available is good enough. Hell, I'm willing to take Coentrao at this point, yes I'm THAT desperate.

Sanchez is a done deal.

They don't like him, he doesn't like them.

he passes them the ball, they don't.

and not only is he going to the world cup with Vidalinho and Islaymar, but he used to play with Simone Pepe, Quagliarella Asamoah and Islaymar back in Udinese as well. It's happening.

Tevez on the right? I'm all for that, but it seems like a big waste of his talent. Mou did pull something similar with Eto'o with Inter and it clearly worked for them.

what about a 4-3-2-1? Let's Carlo it. After all, it's Alexis's best position too.

pulga

Banned
yurt, Coentrao was fucking amazing for us the last couple of games. Brought his "Portugal-form" to the table when we needed it the most during Marcelo's injury!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He didn't really suffer from this while he was at Spurs, though? Maybe Usho/Scum know. In any case, he'll get much needed rest during the WC lol

He actually has had consistent back problems but it's not something that will stop him playing regularly. It just has to be managed.

I see Vertonghen is saying he is 'super happy' at Spurs and not looking to move. Or maybe his diabolical season put other clubs off. Either way he needs to buck his ideas up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benfica boss Jorge Jesus is the latest name to be linked with Milan, as Clarence Seedorf’s future looks increasingly untenable.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT JESUS AGAINGIENWRKLW

600.jpg

yurt, Coentrao was fucking amazing for us the last couple of games. Brought his "Portugal-form" to the table when we needed it the most during Marcelo's injury!

I don't like his face

he'll ruin our tumblr images

NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom