• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Do people even care about CoD's single player modes? They show these single player trailers every E3, but I swear people just play the MP. The single player mode plays abysmally. It's just an FPS Whack a Mole.

CoD and Ass Creed both looks graphically good/great even. Shame they look like more of the exact same.

Sunset Overdrive? Fun trailer. Doubt I will ever want to play it, wish we could get a Tony Hawk game like this.

Marc

GAF is back! Yay!

Sunset Overdrive looks amazing, not enough to convince me to get an Xbone but looks great none the less.

Assassins creed looked fantastic but in a place I don't care about again, the last two games have killed my love for the series a bit too. Really didn't like AC3/AC4.

Tc91

Last page can do one we're signing Fabregas.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 17m
Like i told about MUFC: Now their in the lead for @cesc4official with a late bid. Once again, he was never a first choice for Mou.

Serge Fagelman ‏@SergeFagelman 6m
Man Utd are apparently closing in on Cesc Fabregas with both @tancredipalmeri & @_GoncaloLopes reporting it. Sky Bet's odds plummeted.

---

Haven't seen anything so far to tempt me to purchase a Xbawks, not like I was going to anyway.

It's sad to see what Lionhead has become, Rare 2.0, everyone leaves as they are bought and now stuck in irrelevancy.

Also whatever this game maker thing is, I hate their faces.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
" with both @tancredipalmeri & @_GoncaloLopes"

he's a fucking SOURCE now?

DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

Marc

Oh look... Halo.

They weren't joking about showing nothing but games, been very fast paced.

It's sad to see what Lionhead has become, Rare 2.0, everyone leaves as they are bought and now stuck in irrelevancy.

Also whatever this game maker thing is, I hate their faces.

Yeah, was that an american guy showing it off?

'Told Southampton he wants to join United'... Apparently

Ah ok, guess Man United are looking to cut some money from the price.

'Told Southampton he wants to join United'... Apparently

Just pays us what we want and its a deal, wouldn't miss him.
What's wrong with £27m?

Suppose you are waiting to appoint the manager and it'll go through after that.

Feel free to finally take Buttner to the South Coast.

FuturusX

Serious question GAF. Is gaming dead? I mean really dead. Devoid of creativity. Budgets too big to make anything interesting. Consumers too jaded to want anything new?

Serious question GAF. Is gaming dead? I mean really dead. Devoid of creativity. Budgets too big to make anything interesting. Consumers too jaded to want anything new?

The indie scene is only growing, and being an indie game doesn't mean only 2d platformers with arty graphics anymore.

Zabojnik

There are still a few big franchises that I'm mildly excited about, like MGS and Uncharted, but these days I get 80% of my gaming hype from crowdfunding / Kickstarter projects like Star Citizen, Pillars of Eternity and the like.

K1LLER7

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes · 10m
The 'Cesc deal'. Just telling the info i've got! It's not a case of "nonsense". The info is this: MUFC made a late bid, that's it!

Sergi Domínguez ‏@FutbolSergi 10m
Chelsea still leading the race for Cesc Fábregas. Man United however did make a fresh bid for the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom