• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Are you on the latest drivers?

Do you have anti aliasing on? That's a heavy hitter.

The GTA IV port was shit so I'm not entirely sure. Although with the next gen consoles it will be different

And W_D isn't exactly a looker no

Went by Nividia recommendations and the PC thread. AA is on the lowest setting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
England's plan vs Pirlo according to Jack -Jesus Christ- Wilshere

On from Coach Roy Hodgson saying that the English will perform better than in that game and in being able to stop Pirlo in particular, midfielder Wilshere has outlined the respect they are facing the Juventus man with.

“We know that he is getting on but we know he has the quality,” Wilshere has told reporters at England’s training camp this week.

“He is like Stevie [Gerrard] on our team. He is a great player, the anchor. He picks the ball up, he's a playmaker.

“He gets the game started and we saw that a couple of years ago in the Euros. He was great in that game.

“We have seen in the last two games that our set up was with the Italy game in mind.

“We played the two in midfield with one ahead and it will be that man's job to screen him.

“There will be times in the game when he gets on the ball and then we just have to narrow in and stop his forward balls.”

LTWheels

Shame that pretty much all the interesting new stuff at E3 so far has been CGI or concept prototype, indicating that they are quite a way off.

I suppose for what's coming out the rest of this year, I am most interested in Evolved, FH2, Halo, Shape Up, and Sunset Overdrive.

Witcher 3 is probably the most exciting thing coming out that's not CGI.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So no Half-life 3 then?!?!?

It's an obvious tactic, but why the fuck is Wilshere saying anything about our planned setup and tactics in public?

c74f86e8b030505fc4bee264afe90ac5.500x281x12.gif

Jesus fucking Christ

I don't think I've ever seen a more hated Milan player/coach. What they did to him is incredibly disrespectful, and apparently he won't be able to do anything about it: as long as he will be payed by Milan he'll have to behave according to our internal rules.

Maybe we'll avoid some of the heat. Maybe.

dc89

Qatar 2022: Sepp Blatter says corruption claims are racist

Fifa president Sepp Blatter claims allegations surrounding the Qatar 2022 World Cup bid are motivated by racism.

Qatar was chosen as host in December 2010 but corruption claims have prompted Fifa to begin an inquiry.

"There is a sort of storm against Fifa relating to the Qatar World Cup," Blatter said. "Sadly there's a great deal of discrimination and racism."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27762435

No Sepp, there is evidence of corruption and the whole thing is a sorry mess.

Is Hodgson going to be wearing shorts throughout the tournament? If so, that might be an issue. I need blood to circulate to other parts of my body that aren't my penis.

Bumhead

Banned
Gaming side is insufferable. Fuck me.

In other news our alleged takeover by RC Lens owner Hafiz Mammadov is apparently done and could be announced today. Between that, E3 and World Cup starting, I think I might just stay in and wank today.

Scum

I know that we're supposed to have a new logo in a year or two, hopefully it's much more similar to what we have now and not this... thing:

iOrfbqEFULy4M.png

It's on the away shrit for next year:

iEkydeiOdz83e.jpg

It's the Casa Milan logo, btw.

I would have got that shirt if it had a better logo. :-/

As if the logo weren't bad enough, what's with sticking the "AC" in the middle of "Milan," like an afterthought? Just terrible.

I don't think I've ever seen a more hated Milan player/coach. What they did to him is incredibly disrespectful, and apparently he won't be able to do anything about it: as long as he will be payed by Milan he'll have to behave according to our internal rules.

Maybe we'll avoid some of the heat. Maybe.

This is all about sending messages to anyone who would go against Galliani. This is what happens when his toes get stepped on. The guy is a fucking power hungry, insecure nut. Berlu should have let him leave.

At least Inzaghi is Galliani's choice, he will back him up until the end now.

@Odd: I knew it looked familiar, outside of Casa Milan.
that's a great logo

seriously.
It's too much. Giving Milan a new logo is something I agree with (especially considering the new HQ, the new stadium and so on) but it's too far from what we had. Also, let Inter have their rounded logos, the Milan one should have the same shape as the past 25+ years.
I would have got that shirt if it had a better logo. :-/

As if the logo weren't bad enough, what's with sticking the "AC" in the middle of "Milan," like an afterthought? Just terrible.
Probably as a reminder, otherwise it would've been too generic and people could've misunderstood which team that one is. At least for the first few years.
This is all about sending messages to anyone who would go against Galliani. This is what happens when his toes get stepped on. The guy is a fucking power hungry, insecure nut. Berlu should have let him leave.

At least Inzaghi is Galliani's choice, he will back him up until the end now.
Yeah, Inzaghi will probably be protected by Galliani like he did with Allegri, even though that almost killed us last year.
just me or

Knuckles_spin_jump.gif

Knuckles_spindash.gif
Gotta go fast at Emanuelson speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom