• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

But what are you gonna play this year Dc...

I'll tell you what

Poor Les. Not every shit can be polished

dc will probably pretend to enjoy Devil's Third, the tit :p

Guys pls. I have high standards in gaming.

Gonna start Ground Zeroes for the first time, dunno what to expect really :lol

Gameplay wise - it's so good. The controls are really tight, the animation is fantastic.

It's like $18 on US PSN if anyone is on the fence.

--

Cnjeb7c.png

Holy shit

wedward

Guys pls. I have high standards in gaming.

Gameplay wise - it's so good. The controls are really tight, the animation is fantastic.

It's like $18 on US PSN if anyone is on the fence.

--

Cnjeb7c.png

Holy shit

What doesn't look safe about that?

I'm seriously expecting there to be some sort of mass tragedy that happens due to the incompetence of their construction.

Are you an engineer pal?

omgkitty

If Arsenal were just trolling the whole time and keeping quiet by letting all these other teams bid for him and then we just buy him anyways, that's pretty great.

Tc91

Don't do this to yourself.

Just focus on Cavani.

Manchester United have made a £56million bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, according to reports in Italy.

Tuttosport report that Cavani, who spent six years in Italy with Palermo and Napoli, is top of new United manager Louis van Gaal's wishlist.

woops

Tc91

Yeah he's not going to go to Man U. No CL football. Plus given the fact he's leaving PSG because he wants to be the main striker somewhere, having to deal with RVP and Rooney doesn't sound much better.

Pilib de Brún ‏@Malachians Jun 6
Moyes wanted Fabregas also, had already made moves on him. Woodward desperate for major signing. He wanted Cavani which Moyes called off

Pilib de Brún @Malachians · Jun 6
EW is desperate for a marquee signing, he had multiple meetings with Cavani, PSG where willing to sell at 55m & EC wanted Utd move badly

It's back on. Woodward is a top muppet.

3Sixty

Pochettino has given his first interview in English.

3sixty was right.

Shocker.

Honestly his whole moping attitude he had here in his last 6 months was so fucking childish. All while insisting to the club he'd sign a new deal in the summer.

Hope he really struggles at Spurs.

Scum

Shocker.

Honestly his whole moping attitude he had here in his last 6 months was so fucking childish. All while insisting to the club he'd sign a new deal in the summer.

Hope he really struggles at Spurs.
3Sixty, pls. Not like this. ;_;

Carbonox

The behind-closed-doors MGS5 demo is supposed to be revealed within the next 24 hours to the public right? Cos I will fucking fist myself in excitement.

Clegg

FIFA vote against imposing an age limit for serving presidents and also voted against imposing maximum terms in office.

Sepp's in the clear.

Portugeezer

Sounds like Halo 5 is retreating from COD influences of Halo 4:

@bradford_welch
Arena means what you'd expect - competitive focus, level playing field, map control. Spartan abilities are player mechanics not loadout AAs.

Great news. Maybe I will actually buy an Xbox One for this game.

That COD cloning was so misguided, Halo 4 multiplayer is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom