• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

You call that a physique?

P1ptOYu.jpg

Barely recognised him without the giant lollipop.

cremino

Latina-Cesena will be the playoff final...Apparently Latina benefitted from many dubious referee decisions in their matches against Bari

Slizz

Lets see how long I can rock the Bradley avatar this WC.

If we draw or lose to Ghana I don't think we have any chance to get out of the group. With a win over Ghana there is atleast a sliver of hope of making it out.

wedward

If we draw or lose to Ghana I don't think we have any chance to get out of the group. With a win over Ghana there is atleast a sliver of hope of making it out.

That's the biggest bummer for me about this world cup.

It could very easily be over for the US after one game.

You rock it til the trophy is presented to the winner

WJD

How has it taken me this long to get into Archer, it's sensational. Would smash Carol.

Lana doing an AMA on gaming side too.

How much money have they spent?
How long have they had to prepare?

Something which resembles a wooden roller coaster is the best they can do, in 2014.

Sorry missed this but : I don't give a fuck how it looks and I think that tweet and peoples reactions to it, is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time, if there's actual serious security concerns that is one thing, but I see no one saying anything but "it looks weird". Honestly think all stadiums should have a staircase like that, if you are too much of a pussy to go over that because "it looks weird", you don't deserve to get in.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry missed this but : I don't give a fuck how it looks and I think that tweet and peoples reactions to it, is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time. Honestly think all stadiums should have a staircase like that, if you are too much of a pussy to go over that because "it looks weird", you don't deserve to get in.

is there anything in this world you love

Meier

You call that a physique?

http://i.imgur.com/P1ptOYu.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

He's actually trimmer than I would have expected tbh. Think he's paler than me though which isn't easy to do. He's trying to go with the Eastern European swim shorts pulled up thing though and it isn't working -- you've got to look like Jovetic or Kolarov to pull that off.

Carbonox

Imagine after Van Gaal's first training session with Man Utd Rooney gets a shirtless picture done and he has Ronaldo's body.

Imagine the furore.

Hixx

Sorry missed this but : I don't give a fuck how it looks and I think that tweet and peoples reactions to it, is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time, if there's actual serious security concerns that is one thing, but I see no one saying anything but "it looks weird". Honestly think all stadiums should have a staircase like that, if you are too much of a pussy to go over that because "it looks weird", you don't deserve to get in.

But it does look dangerous as fuck.

I would not trust that to hold the weight of potentially a thousand people.

Clegg

How has it taken me this long to get into Archer, it's sensational. Would smash Carol.

Lana doing an AMA on gaming side too.
"I'm sorry Krieger, its over. It's not you, its your womany hands. Its like being choked by a child, which I thought would be hot but..."

There's a staircase I have to go up when I walk to my halls, spiral, wobbly as fuck.

I love the thrill, those fans might make it up that thing and see it as the best part of their day.

Or they might die, which they knew was a possibility when they decided to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom