• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cautiously interested in The Witcher 3
Cautiously
The Witcher

tumblr_m7zf6i86YY1rq0ys3.gif

Are we gonna get more new game announcements or will we have to wait a while until whatever embargoes were signed are up (which could be anywhere from next week or next month, etc.)?

Great showings from known or guessed games but otherwise very bare this E3 has been.

Fucking Capcom as well whose only new game announcement was Street Fighter V. What a shit company.
bumped for the new page

Jarnet87

Did a World Cup bracket on ESPN.

The Year of Moyes ends with a bang, Leo Messi actually has a good tournament and leads the Albiceleste to another World Cup victory.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't help but wonder what a Zelda game based around the spider concept they released last year would play like. Visually, I think that's the direction everyone wants them to go. Stylistically, I do think what they're going for with this new game looks great though.

Gorlak

Banned
Arsenal Squad next Season

Szczesny (GK)
Aurier(Jenkinson) - BFG - Koscielny(Vermaelen) - Gibbs(Monreal)
Ramsey(Wilshere) - DM(Flamini)
Walcott(Ox) - Özil - Cazorla(Vela)
ST(Giroud)

As much as I like Podolski, I can see him going away. Arteta is old. Sanogo needs a loan to gain experience.

I really like the idea of signing Mandzukic, he's class and would score some more goals. In addition he should have no problem with the pl, because he already punches and kicks his enemies (he's very physical).
A world class DM is the second biggest problem. Martinez is proven and would improve us a lot, while Bender (not being on the same level) is another option.
Wenger will sign none of those names probably :(

I have no opinion on Insigne, is he any good?

pulga

Banned
I can't help but wonder what a Zelda game based around the spider concept they released last year would play like. Visually, I think that's the direction everyone wants them to go. Stylistically, I do think what they're going for with this new game looks great though.

what spider concept?

If we go out in the group stage, Prandelli wil get the sack. The squad is much better than in 2010

I am not so sure. Depends the manner in how we fail to progress. I just don't see anyone better available now. Conte, Ancelotti, Capello are all locked in for the next few years. Nobody else is better than him at the moment.

Only two options are

116456.jpg

and

sport-graphics-2008_698628a.jpg

The Witcher 3 is going to be the literal greatest game made. Not sure how anyone could be "cautiously" interested in the greatest game ever made, but it takes all sorts to make a world I guess.

ItalyGAF how likely are Chiellini and Barzagli to get playtime in group stages ?
Chiellini will play every minute if fit. Barzagli probably will too. More likely to start ahead of Bonucci if/when Italy play a back four. Unless Prandelli is concerned about pace lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom