• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
Working. you?

Hahaha, is it good??? I am surprised it is not good Raisins.

I'm working, teaching English.

It's okay, overpriced but they have darts and pool so it can be a laugh. You get a lot of military douchebags in there though, why can't Americans dress properly? At least the expats anyway. :p

Blablurn

animation1jeffbga28.gif

love that gif

The Witcher 3 is going to be its Skyrim moment for the series and it will be glorious. Huge sales figures and mainstream acceptance. Witcher premfaces everywhere.

Yup, although I get called American by default. ;_;

did you ever get a PS4? i remember you saying you might in the asian psn thread.

Time for bed. wake up at 4am and then World Cupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Come on Croatia. peace out footyGAF.

dc89

He did dc the 2nd half of his post

And no dc, it's not 'gameplay' with all that staged slow motion shit

Do not doubt your Nintendo overlords.

I would have given you a cuddle but you didn't request one from your Wii U Bro.

FML.

There's so many of us now.
:( sorry I forgot you, I will never do that again.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YIIIIIIIISS!!

someoneee hold mah cockkkk i cant stahp cummingggggg

:looooooooool

phaze

Chiellini will play every minute if fit. Barzagli probably will too. More likely to start ahead of Bonucci if/when Italy play a back four. Unless Prandelli is concerned about pace lolol.

That's great to hear, thanks !

The Witcher 3 is going to be its Skyrim moment for the series and it will be glorious. Huge sales figures and mainstream acceptance. Witcher premfaces everywhere.

Not so sure. It lacks Skyrim's customization options and people won't give a shit about Ciri and Yennefer. And it's hard to blame them as even the games ignored them for 90% of time.

Marc

For this year the games I'll probably get on PS4 are Lords of the Fallen, that Shadow of Mordor game and FIFA 15.

Hotline Miami 2 as well, for vita. Dunno what's going on with Helldivers... probably getting delayed.

Not much else interesting me.

Chugging through on Dark Souls currently, killed some sewer dragon which took me a few deaths to work out. Kept avoiding his teeth and tried stabbing his back only to get walked over and killed.

Can't believe the World Cup is almost here, so many hopes and dreams ready to be crushed beneath the boot of constant failure. I keep thinking that Woy will be such a tactical dinosaur, it will be like a completely unknown element as there are a few young managers there. And he will somehow luck his way to a semi-final.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its talksport but they are saying Fabregas to Chelsea is "Imminent"

Scum

It's as if they relish being hated by everyone and disregarded as a game developer now.
I've seen Nintendo do more with Megaman in 5secs than Capcom ever has these past few years. They've completely lost the plot. What's haapened to Deep Down?? Did I miss it??

LTWheels

I think that the end of this year is pretty good. There is quite a lot of stuff I am interested in:

Halo, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, Evolve, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Lords of Fallen, Guilty Gear Xrd.

Although, I cant see myself buying all of those at launch.

Next Year: Mortal Kombat, Quantum Break, Bloodborne, Metal Gear, Witcher 3.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I was just reading the Times and there was a small article saying Chelsea were looking to offload Mikel and Ramires. Fair enough. Then it said that Chelsea want Modric included in any deal for Real to buy Ramires.

I think that's the first time I ever laughed out loud at a transfer rumour.

GQman2121

Banned
Like 2 soccer balls squished in next to each other

I want Kelley to do more. Shes the face of Under Armour now for the female side.

Gross. Kelley, no...

VQNKoVn.jpg

Heather Mitts for life....

I can't stand tattoos, but my love for asses overrides such hatred.

;_; thank you

I'm an ass man as well, but I can't help but wonder what her big fake tits look like. Did she get butchered? Are her nipples pointing in the same direction? Or are they soft round teardrops that sit like a baby dove overlooking a waterfall with the reflection of a rainbow in the mist.

Slizz

Gross. Kelley, no...

VQNKoVn.jpg

Heather Mitts for life....

I'm an ass man as well, but I can't help but wonder what her big fake tits look like. Did she get butchered? Are her nipples pointing in the same direction? Or are they soft round teardrops that sit like a baby dove overlooking a waterfall with the reflection of a rainbow in the mist.

Seems like everythings in place where it should be, probably not soft.

Carbonox

I've seen Nintendo do more with Megaman in 5secs than Capcom ever has these past few years. They've completely lost the plot. What's haapened to Deep Down?? Did I miss it??

Deep Down looks like directionless shit anyway. No idea what the fuck sort of game it's supposed to be. Sci-Fi? F2P? Souls clone? Capcom can't even market it right.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For this year the games I'll probably get on PS4 are Lords of the Fallen, that Shadow of Mordor game and FIFA 15.

Hotline Miami 2 as well, for vita. Dunno what's going on with Helldivers... probably getting delayed.

Not much else interesting me.

Chugging through on Dark Souls currently, killed some sewer dragon which took me a few deaths to work out. Kept avoiding his teeth and tried stabbing his back only to get walked over and killed.

Can't believe the World Cup is almost here, so many hopes and dreams ready to be crushed beneath the boot of constant failure. I keep thinking that Woy will be such a tactical dinosaur, it will be like a completely unknown element as there are a few young managers there. And he will somehow luck his way to a semi-final.

Lords of the Fallen looks pretty sweet, I hope it sells well! We need more games inspired by DS!

Lightning

Banned
Veysey says we've got the German fitness coach who will join us after the world cup. Please be right for once I want to believe, could be more important than any player signing we make.

caesar

Banned
did you ever get a PS4? i remember you saying you might in the asian psn thread.

Time for bed. wake up at 4am and then World Cupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Come on Croatia. peace out footyGAF.

No i didn't, gonna hold out abit longer.

And ditto, see you at 4am.

I was just reading the Times and there was a small article saying Chelsea were looking to offload Mikel and Ramires. Fair enough. Then it said that Chelsea want Modric included in any deal for Real to buy Ramires.

I think that's the first time I ever laughed out loud at a transfer rumour.

I think they want a high fee from Madrid for Ramires and Carlo really likes him, makes sense to test his resolve, not that we would get Modric. Not sure why he would leave them for us either considering they just won the CL anyway. Worth a shot though I guess, can't see us getting Modric and Cesc anyway.

Is this old btw?

Pretty good fake if it isn't

GorillaJu

I think they want a high fee from Madrid for Ramires and Carlo really likes him, makes sense to test his resolve, not that we would get Modric. Not sure why he would leave them for us either considering they just won the CL anyway. Worth a shot though I guess, can't see us getting Modric and Cesc anyway.

Is this old btw?

I wouldn't say that - player kits never have the name going across on a horizontal plane.

King_Moc

Banned

Is this old btw?

Photos of screens are always fake. It hides the obvious photoshopping.

Is this old btw?

Pretty good fakes are never ever off screen shots.

inky

Its talksport but they are saying Fabregas to Chelsea is "Imminent"

It has been for a couple of weeks now. The only other rumored to be interested in him was United and he was never going there anyway. I sure hope Arsenal know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom