• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post

Its done

chelseafc: Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona: http://t.co/HisZOFO45O http://t.co/TEGC0E6dhs

0,,10268~12900820,00.jpg

I wouldn't say that - player kits never have the name going across on a horizontal plane.

Photos of screens are always fake. It hides the obvious photoshopping.

Pretty good fakes are never ever off screen shots.

;)

GAF I'm ready for the WC!
imag0302lly0j.jpg

I've been looking for this shirt online for the last few weeks and couldn't find a German site selling it in S. A few days ago my brother told me that his wife found one in her store in S. Perfect!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cesc signed for Chelsea, breaking news on talksport

Edit: Slow as fk

Hixx

Class signing for Chelsea. Him and Matic in their midfield next season huge improvement on Lampard/Mikel/Ramires/whoever else played there last.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This summer is looking worse and worse for United D:

Slizz

I can't believe I don't own a single US kit....

I have Portugal, Brazil, Germany and a Cayman Islands kit lol.

Got a couple of US footy tshirts though.

Mr Cola

Cesc Fabregas: "Chelsea is the best choice. They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies."

Oh Arsenal :3

Feorax

Bp8DyVnIUAEmJIG.jpg

Reckon Chelsea probably need one more CM, since Lampard is gone and Ramires/Mikel won't cut it, but a class signing nontheless.

Barzul

Can't get mad at Cesc, at that price we could've been in, we felt we didn't need him. I however have no more love for him and want to see him fail miserably.

arkon

Once Chelsea get Costa signed up that's the league done and dusted. Especially with Yaya off to PSG and Suarez off to Madrid.

bud

this is so weird.

Can't get mad at Cesc, at that price we could've been in, we felt we didn't need him. I however have no more love for him and want to see him fail miserably.

(i was secretly hoping cazorla would leave so that fabregas could come)

Plasma

Banned
If we finish this window without getting a marquee signing and we passed on signing Fabregas back I'm going to be so pissed.

omgkitty

Guy's it's okay. Cesc is actually a mole we've placed within Chelsea to implode their team. In our game he's going to score an own goal to help us win!

tumblr_m0hryrATkN1r7bma7o1_400.gif

Barzul

Cesc Fabregas: "Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option."

We weren't in for him, only reason he's signing for Chelsea. Makes me wonder what we have planned this window. Fans will be livid if we don't come up with something big to counteract this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom