• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC!D

Bp8DyVnIUAEmJIG.jpg

Reckon Chelsea probably need one more CM, since Lampard is gone and Ramires/Mikel won't cut it, but a class signing nontheless.

I think I'm going to be sick.

omgkitty

If the only good thing to come out of this is that it lights a fire under Wenger's ass to actually make sure we make good signings this summer, that's good I guess. Come our first game if we haven't signed anyone on the level of Cesc, he won't hear the end of it.

Barzul

Cesc Fabregas: "Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option."

We weren't in for him, only reason he's signing for Chelsea. Makes me wonder what we have planned this window. Fans will be livid if we don't come up with something big to counteract this.

Posting this for the new page.

Pachimari

Once Chelsea get Costa signed up that's the league done and dusted. Especially with Yaya off to PSG and Suarez off to Madrid.

I don't see us signing Luis Suarez, as it looks like right now.

If Morata leaves for the €22-30 million Perez wants, then we'll sign another young striker as stated by Ancelotti. And Perez's darling is still Benzema, really can't see him being sold.

wedward

"I do feel that I have unfinished business in the Premier League and now is the right time for me to return. Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future."

Fucking hell Wenger.

Turned down for what?

He just put himsel under an incredible amount of pressure to pull off some major signings this window. Look at that Celsea 11. We are at least 4 top class players away.

I pray.

Barzul

We got 5 million from this deal. better put it to use THIS window. I'm serious if it comes to the start of the season and we have no one. I feel for Wenger. The boos will sound orchestral.

Tc91

Ed Malyon @eaamalyon · 17m
Fabregas' people signed yesterday on penthouse in Battersea Reach after Man United signalled final intention not to sign player.

Woodward goofed.

Ed Malyon @eaamalyon · 3m
Cesc says Chelsea offer is "most suitable" after Arsenal turned down their chance. Not exactly hiding it, is he?

Arsenal goofed.

RVP
CESC
NASRI

All let go. Fuck this guy and fuck everyone who cheered for him. This is what they got; a clueless, arrogant, delusional cunt

I would drop Ozil and Rambo in a heart beat for Fabregas. Cazorla is 30 next year

We aren't signing anyone of note. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it.

I'm done. What's the point anymore?

kharma45

RVP
CESC
NASRI

All let go. Fuck this guy and fuck everyone who cheered for him. This is what they got; a clueless, arrogant, delusional cunt

I would drop Ozil and Rambo in a heart beat for Fabregas. Cazorla is 30 next year

cpr pls

omgkitty

RVP
CESC
NASRI

I would drop Ozil and Rambo in a heart beat for Fabregas.
Cazorla is 30 next year

Woah don't go crazy.

phaze

goslingstaremusc7.gif

Didn't follow Fabregas at Barca much but it seems weird decision to go at this time, now that Xavi and Iniesta near expiration date. What happened to wanting to play at home ?

Not really mad at Wenger. We don't need him.

kharma45

Thiago and Cesc, viewed upon as the absolute staples of Barça's future a few years ago, gone in successive summers. And, IMO, on the cheap.

Let's not forget Javi Martínez - "GET ALEX SONG INSTEAD! AUSTERITY!" I'll leave you with this Barça fans: Javi/Thiago/Cesc midfield three.

@davidjaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom