• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real fans, Pulga included, were ready to lynch Carlo, Bale, Invisible Ronaldo, Saint Iker et al...it was quite the turnaround.

Real were poor for large stretches but Athletico were a bit toothless and not ruthless enough 1-0 is a nothing lead.

Di Maria on the other hand was a delight from start to finish.

Doesn't surprise me.

I bet real Madrid fans on the by n large also completely wrote off Atletico Madrids league win (which was far more amazing) because 'didn't win champs league'

It's healthy for forests to have fire. The longer the forest goes without a fire, the more dangerous the fire will become in the future.

Barzul

Imo if Wenger spends the money we need, we could very well win the CL in the next 3 years. We have a nice core with Ozil, Ramsey, Kos, Mertesacker and Szczesny. Need to build on it as players like Kos and Merte are in their prime. Biggest additions will need to be in DM, ST and RB. And we actually have to have decent back up options.

cremino

It really is regrettable that European Cups weren't reset to 0 when it became the Champions League.

It's like if the Homeless World Cup was suddenly made the FIFA Ultra World Championship and eclipsed the World Cup as the most prestigious tournament, and Gambia or Peru, or some other loser nation, had already won the last 10 Homeless World Cups because their football associations were banking on something like that happening. It's farcical to the extreme.

The UEFA Cup was the more prestigious tournament back in the day because it was full of to the brim of good teams, whereas the European Cup had a froth of good teams and the rest of the teams were the shite Romanian lager. Notice how the teams with the most UEFA Cups have 3, whereas Real Madrid have 10 "Champions Leagues", AC Milan 7, Liverpool 5, etc. It's not a coincidence.

La Decima my fucking arse.

LOL no. Uefa cup was never the most prestigious competition..EC and CWC trumped it
Also the shit Romanian lager beat Barcelona in a EC final in 1986 and reach another one in 1989 and both Real and Liverpool won the Uefa cup twice btw

FootballFan

It's not jealousy Pulga, jesus christ. Why don't you just fuck off and ask for the permaban now if you're going to turn into a one note boring poster

He laughs at manutd for their cl titles yet somehow forgets he supports juve. Smh.

Juve don't have 10 or even 5 CLs either Santiago muñez.

Kosma

Banned
Imo if Wenger spends the money we need, we could very well win the CL in the next 3 years. We have a nice core with Ozil, Ramsey, Kos, Mertesacker and Szczesny. Need to build on it as players like Kos and Merte are in their prime. Biggest additions will need to be in DM, ST and RB. And we actually have to have decent back up options.

Also no injuries!

pulga

Banned
I really find it sad some of you have so little going on outside this thread that you find joy in trying to rain on the happiness of people by posting inane bullshit such as the trophy being lessened because of the lack of league success or how many were won in the 1950s, as if it makes any difference.

I hope you all someday find some joy in your lives, and when you do, I won't be the one to try and bring you down, because I'm better than that. Seeing other people happy makes me happy.

anyway

1401045302_053819_1401056572_album_grande.jpg

CAMPEONES CAMPEONES OEE OEEE OEEE!

FuturusX

It's healthy for forests to have fire. The longer the forest goes without a fire, the more dangerous the fire will become in the future.

But all fires must be contained...and with each fire some of our oldest most respected trees fall. But tis the way of nature....

Doesn't surprise me.

I bet real Madrid fans on the by n large also completely wrote off Atletico Madrids league win (which was far more amazing) because 'didn't win champs league'

The infatuation to win the 10 was too much to bare. I think most fans would have taken it over La Liga. Unlike domestic football the winner isn't so automatic.

CL has surpassed the league for Barca and Real. That speaks volumes about the state of La Liga to be fair...

FootballFan

How am I doing anything ban worthy? I'm celebrating my teams win and newly achieved status as rightful Kings of Europe. I'm not calling anyone any racial slurs in here or even kicking off the trolling. I'm just posting pictures of my teams celebrations and people start with the "lol not even the best team in spain" or "lol glory hunter" nonsense.

I guess footballfan was right all along. So much jealousy in this thread, I'm absolutely cringing.

Holy shit I just realised.

Plug has become me.

cremino

Doesn't surprise me.

No true. Pulga don't rappresent Real Gaf just like Blaburn don't rappresent Bayern Gaf or Football fan with Barca GAF
He laughs at manutd for their cl titles yet somehow forgets he supports juve. Smh.

Juve don't have 10 or even 5 CLs either Santiago muñez.

But we have a record of 3 Uefa cups AKA "the most prestigious competition" and even a Cup winners cup

Derp1na

Banned
LOL no. Uefa cup was never the most prestigious competition..EC and CWC trumped it
Also the shit Romanian lager beat Barcelona in a EC final in 1986 and reach another one in 1989 and both Real and Liverpool won the Uefa cup twice btw

And let's see the shit Romanian lager's route to the final:

Vejle 2-5 Steaua
Budapbest Honved 2-4 Steaua
Steaua 1-0 Kuusysi
Anderlecht 1-3 Steaua

That's a pretty typical route to a European Cup final before the format got changed.
You can fluke a final win here and then. It happens.

The UEFA Cup was the more prestigious competition for the cultured football clubs and football fans.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit I just realised.

Plug has become me.

I just said that :lol, his last few posts are like yours and blablurn's fucked and made something even worse. Christ, absolutely unsufferable. Notice how no one is having a go at any other Madrid fan, Pulga, and are congratulating them. It isn't jealousy. It's you being a one note, boring fucking dildo squirt.

pulga

Banned
No true. Pulga don't rappresent Real Gaf just like Blaburn don't rappresent Bayern Gaf or Football fan with Barca GAF

I havent even written off Atletico's season for fucks sake, you people really do enjoy putting words in my mouth. Atletico's season was a great success and a fantastic thing for the state of La Liga, and they deserve every bit of praise thrown their way.

cremino

But all fires must be contained...and with each fire some of our oldest most respected trees fall. But tis the way of nature....

The infatuation to win the 10 was too much to bare. I think most fans would have taken it over La Liga. Unlike domestic football the winner isn't so automatic.

CL has surpassed the league for Barca and Real
. That speaks volumes about the state of La Liga to be fair...

To be fair it's the same in Germany and Italy and I don't think it's related to the state of the league...It has always been like that

FootballFan

But we have a record of 3 Uefa cups AKA "the most prestigious competition" and even a Cup winners cup

That's true.

I'm not mocking juve btw. Just saying you can't make fun of a team not having 5 CLs when the other team you support only has 2(?)

pulga

Banned
I just said that :lol, his last few posts are like yours and blablurn's fucked and made something even worse. Christ, absolutely unsufferable. Notice how no one is having a go at any other Madrid fan, Pulga, and are congratulating them. It isn't jealousy. It's you being a one note, boring fucking dildo squirt.

I've been quietly posting pics of the celebration and have been called an insufferable person just for that reason, without having actually done anything at the time. Of course I am going to react to all you jealous manbabies who can't stand seeing other people happy.

It's really pathetic.

Wilbur

Banned
I've been quietly posting pics of the celebration and have been called an insufferable person just for that reason, without having actually done anything at the time. Of course I am going to react to all you jealous manbabies who can't stand seeing other people happy.

It's really pathetic.

That's really not the case. You're taking umbrage with anyone who thinks Bale might not fit the team, or anyone who thinks a league win might outweigh a Champions League win. It's got nothing to do with seeing other people happy; lots of people have congratulated you and many other Madrid fans. You're just being really really annoying :lol

Derp1na

Banned

I didn't say none of the teams that won the CL were good enough to win the UEFA Cup. I'm not saying Real Madrid and Liverpool weren't the best teams of their eras, I'm just saying they wouldn't have cleaned up in the UEFA Cup because it was clearly a more difficult competition.

pulga

Banned
That's really not the case. You're taking umbrage with anyone who thinks Bale might not fit the team, or anyone who thinks a league win might outweigh a Champions League win. It's got nothing to do with seeing other people happy; lots of people have congratulated you and many other Madrid fans. You're just being really really annoying :lol

Yes, it is the case. Take a look at the thread before you commit to the keyboard, slowpoke.

tumblr_mq2htjSjYf1rqk8teo1_500.gif

FootballFan

Loooooool not me I shit, no.

This thread :lol

Fucks sake boys

Pete pls.

GorillaJu

It's really pathetic.

Quietly.

Quietly

Pulga what you really need to do is go find a nice Honduran prostitute, shave her pubic hair into the shape of the CL trophy and go to town.

FuturusX

I don't give a shit about 10 titles really. What matters is the now. Carlo's boys are the best in Europe.

CL is the premiere European competition, they won it fair and square and are Champions.

Pulga had no hand on that so I ain't afraid to say it.

Unless Pulga is really Carlo? No can't be...

pulga

Banned
I don't give a shit about 10 titles really. What matters is the now. Carlo's boys are the best in Europe.

CL is the premiere European competition, they won it fair and square and are Champions.

Pulga had no hand on that so I ain't afraid to say it.

Unless Pulga is really Carlo? No can't be...

Thank you, it's nice to see some actual recognition in this thread full of jealous manbabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom