• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Yaya Toure: "PSG have become a European power. It would be an honour to be part of such a club one day."

Don't know of this is a new quote or not. French journo says it's from Football France.

Aww :( he didn't even say it's an interesting/exciting project.

phaze

Feels like very time I check out the thread another prolific member bites the dust.

Sounds like crazy amounts of money for a second choice keeper.

OH the benefits of learning Portuguese, Now I can read Brazillian transfer rumors too.

Super esportes is linking us with Ballotelli.

ibpVlDfSCILGjK.gif

Why isn't there some crazy ass rotation on that shot ? Captain Tsubasa lied to me. ;_;

Still, awesome that they managed to replicate it in rl.

Salazar

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 1m
Hello World Cup fans. We're looking for an expert on Uruguay. You will need to be available this Friday from 12.30-13.30 (BST). Thanks

Bud

This is such an opportunity

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio "Llorente is a handsome man but we Italians [At Juve] fixed him; now he grows a beard and dresses smart"

I can't

but i want

Milan LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

cremino....what have you done......YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL. They're guaranteed to finish above us now.
Feels like very time I check out the thread another prolific member bites the dust.
this thread was supposed to be fun, a good laugh, a nice break at work.

but what can we do after some petulant children turned it into a war zone? Call their mommies to spank them? That can't be the solution. We're all (allegedly) grown ups here.

GQman2121

Banned
The e3 footage just had that gritty lived in feel that I think gave the impression that it was going to maybe be something different for a new generation of consoles.

What we ended up with is just another Ubisoft game that does a few thing well but doesn't do anything to set it apart from what we've already seen out of their studios, or seen done better by other developers.

I'll purchase over the summer from Game Fly for $20.

Suen

this thread was supposed to be fun, a good laugh, a nice break at work.

but what can we do after some petulant children turned it into a war zone? Call their mommies to spank them? That can't be the solution. We're all (allegedly) grown ups here.
You're right this thread has gone in the wrong direction and somehow I feel insulted by your post. Yurt I love you but the hostility among members here is not good. I'm leaving this thread but it has been fun.

I respect ur opinion.

Have a nice life.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're right this thread has gone in the wrong direction and somehow I feel insulted by your post. Yurt I love you but the hostility among members here is not good. I'm leaving this thread but it has been fun.

I respect ur opinion.

Have a nice life.

pls not another two weeks perma

SUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

;*

how's the whatsapp group dealing with this? Are they still fighting in Pokemon lingo?

Gambit

Pizarro extends for another year! So, Lewandowski and Pizarro for next season. Mandzukic is going to leave :)
Pizarro_FCB_270514_01.variant524x295.jpg

fixed

Seriously, great news about Pizza.

Just came back from a weekend in Paris and missed all the CL final madness on footy-gaf.

And I lost my bet! I blame gaf. and fucking Khedira

Gambit said:
A friend of mine wants to bet me 50€ that Khedira will be a starter in the CL final. Easy money, right? Tell me, footy-gaf?

wedward said:
Yes. Close to zero chance he starts.

Gambit said:
that's what I'm thinking. I texted him back that he only wins if Khedira starts. Substitutions don't count.

Suen

pls not another two weeks perma

SUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

;*

how's the whatsapp group dealing with this? Are they still fighting in Pokemon lingo?
plug left the whatsapp group :lol

He sacrificed himself to keep us safe. People like to insult plug but he was the first one to care for us, the first one to think of us. We're all spoiled children. We need Opium and Father Noah's guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom