• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid GAF does it even matter who leaves or stays? You have won football. It's over.

2000/2000

Platinum'd

The undisputed kings of soccer

Yen

wait, pulga is gone?

i6UHguSsHqDwI.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
so THIS is how Brazil is planning to win the World Cup eh?

Italy and England have seen their hotels booked in Brazil for the World Cup raided and fined for expired food.

Reuters report that the hotel chosen by the Azzurri for their training base at the Portobello Resort & Safari in Mangaratiba, Rio de Janeiro and the Hotel Royal Tulip, booked by Group D opponents England and also in Rio de Janeiro, have been raided by Brazilian healthy and safety officials.

It is understood that the hotels have been fined after an inspection carried out discovered expired food at both locations.

The raids were part of a wider campaign that also included inspection visits at 13 restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, shops and hotels.

Italy’s prospective hotel was one of the biggest raids carried out and saw 25kg of seafood and margarine confiscated for being past its sell-by date and a further 24kg of meat, sauces, cheese and sugar removed for having no visible sell-by date. including shrimp, beef, salmon and butter confiscated, having been discovered as past their sell-by date, or without a sell-by date indicated.

Meanwhile, England’s hotel saw 2.6kg of salmon, parma ham and butter similarly removed from the premises.

Reuters also report that both hotels were ‘warned for not providing condoms to guests, as is required under Brazilian law’.

Netherlands’ team hotel, the Hotel Caesar Park, was also visited, but no irregularities were discovered there.

Many of the 32 competing nations at this summer’s World Cup are expected to bring their own food and chefs to Brazil.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He has things to achieve. More than you ever will.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

he's got a point though, some cunts act like this thread is their life's purpose. "Where were you when [insert footballing event]" "Why didn't you say that when [insert something]" There's life outside, perhaps to us

real life friends

real life family

real life Russians

real life jobs

Goodbye baby pulg, and I wish you nothing but the best you shitty man <3

King_Moc

Banned
I haven't played it but looking at a few video reviews the graphics have received quite the downgrade. They give an example at the start of the GT Review, they show the 2012 & 2014 footage and it's, in my eyes, worse.

In that video, when theres the traffic accident, do the AI go up to the cars and ask if people are alright and stuff? Because I've heard silly things about the AI so it would surprise me if they've got that working yet messed it up in other ways.

P.S - I saw your post on Splinter Cell - is it worth a tenner?

When I caused traffic light collisions people definitely got out of their cars and talked, I wasn't paying too much attention though.

It's fucking hilarious when a lorry ploughs through them all though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gianluca Di Marzio has explained that Juventus did miss out on signing Evra, for two reasons.

Specifically, early uncertainty this month over Antonio Conte&#8217;s future at the club was seen as having caused Evra to hesitate, whilst the Old Lady is seen as having failed to demonstrate to the player that they were interested enough in securing his services.

we

missed out.

on signing Evra

Facism

:lol :lol :lol :lol

he's got a point though, some cunts act like this thread is their life's purpose. "Where were you when [insert footballing event]" "Why didn't you say that when [insert something]" There's life outside, perhaps to us

real life friends

real life family

real life Russians

real life jobs

Goodbye baby pulg, and I wish you nothing but the best you shitty man <3

personally, i can't stand guys who get antagonist and constantly talk shit, whilst saying they have some higher, divine purpose that they fulfill outside of forum thread, like everyone else posting here has nothing better to do. Probably a Leisure Leagues referee with aspirations to become a police officer.

Hopefully he sorts himself out and finds a way out of his depression.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
personally, i can't stand guys who get antagonist and constantly talk shit, whilst saying they have some higher, divine purpose that they fulfill outside of forum thread, like everyone else posting here has nothing better to do. Probably a Leisure Leagues referee with aspirations to become a police officer.

Hopefully he sorts himself out and finds a way out of his depression.

innit <3

and
guys who get antagonist and constantly talk shit

the thread's problem in a nutshell.

dc89

So Yaya wants to go to PSG? They're on the verge of paying what... £40m for Luiz?
So let's call it £70m and Veratti.

Carbonox

Seems I missed out on some right fun times over the last couple of days.

dat feel of returning to work after being half dead for the 3 day weekend

PLS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What do you guys do when you aren't posting on FootyGaf? Do any of you have, you know, lives and shit?

we're all AI designed to please you Odd

this place only exists inside your head

it's time to wake up

hqdefault.jpg

Salazar is Tyler Durden, the manifestation of the completely free bearded man everyone wishes he could be.

What do you guys do when you aren't posting on FootyGaf? Do any of you have, you know, lives and shit?

Travel, take photos, raise money for charity, teach English in the third world, bake, read Russian novels, discuss politics and the apparent rise of the far right, live, love, laugh, run to a soundtrack of gangster rap as I mull over societal breakdown and pressures which results in the mistrust and anger that causes such heartfelt musical expression.

Generally speaking – I achieve things.

Travel, take photos, raise money for charity, teach English in the third world, bake, read Russian novels, discuss politics and the apparent rise of the far right, live, love, laugh, run to a soundtrack of gangster rap as I mull over societal breakdown and pressures which results in the mistrust and anger that causes such heartfelt musical expression.

is this a quote from one of those fedora wearing OKCupid pictures?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Generally speaking &#8211; I achieve things.

i hear u buy shoes as well <3

Carbonox

are you bane

Hixx

i am number 1 striker in all of fifa when i am not being batman

iraq_citizen is my robin. and also number 1 defender in all of fifa.

noal

Banned
I'm too busy impersonating other important people like bialystok and father noah. Those two are legends in the making.

Mastadon

Banned
Well I'm actually Nigel Farage, so I spend my days engaging in casual racism and homophobia. I also enjoy travelling by helicopter.

I've said it before: it's very hard to tell whether an Eredivisie player will succeed in the EPL or not.

I think he's great for Feyenoord. That's all.

From extensive YouTube scouting I note he's like a Cleverley that sometimes passes forwards and isn't mortally terrified of tackling. So pretty much the best player ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom