• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

2 weeks to E3.

bvoejd.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham are favourites to land Rio Ferdinand on a free transfer this summer.

Ferdinand, 35, is available for nothing after Manchester United decided not to offer him a new deal after 12 years at Old Trafford.

And according to sources close to the defender, Spurs are winning the race to capture the in-demand former England international.

Ferdinand is also wanted by LA Galaxy, Galatasaray and newly-promoted QPR, who are hoping to team the defender up with his former West Ham boss Harry Redknapp, as well as clubs in the Middle East.

But Spurs are understood to be Ferdinand's preferred destination, with the player having already decided to relocate his family to his native London.

lol Rio's agents are going into overdrive

just go to QPR you walrus

L1NETT

The Most unlikeable team ever;
Green

Simpson--Dunne--Ferdinand--Hill

SWP--Barton--Lampard--Hoilett

Zamora--Andy Johnson

Bench

Benayoun
Granero
Karl Henry
Traore
Jenas
Onuhoa

No wonder their wage bill is higher than Dortmund. Putrid little club

Yes if only we could have lightning-fast dynamos like Skrtel, Coates and Agger in the squad.

hahaha. To be fair Dawson's turning circle makes Inzamam ul haq look athletic.

Yeah buying digital PS4 games and PSN credit off US Amazon is shockingly easy :lol

I don't know why people pay the rip-off digital prices over here.

GorillaJu

"Cordelia has bad luck galore"

Students pls

Today one of my students came into a 1-to-1 speaking test holding a little pearly pink heart-shaped stone. She called it her "power stone" and said she needed to hold onto it to take the interview because she was too nervous :lol Like a baby and its security blanket, except she's 17.
She's also the sweetest person alive, so I forgive her for anything.

Scum

Today one of my students came into a 1-to-1 speaking test holding a little pearly pink heart-shaped stone. She called it her "power stone" and said she needed to hold onto it to take the interview because she was too nervous :lol Like a baby and its security blanket, except she's 17.
I bet you would. Giroudfloatinghead.png

Fuck off y'all: Coventry defender Cyrus Christie a target for MLS clubs

Coventry would be in line for substantial compensation from a tribunal if Christie joins another English club because he is under 23, but if he moves abroad he will not fall under compensation restrictions and that has alerted some MLS clubs.

The likes of Toronto FC, New York Red Bulls and DC United are all thought monitoring Christie's situation as he would be an attractive proposition on a free transfer.

Sneaky buggers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

u showed her ur security blanket and told her to hold onto it didn't u?

u can't do that odd

I am so glad I don't teach high school Asians. I would be dead by now.

dc89

Awesome.

They make some of the FFP rulings and judgements.

Oh you're fucked now City.

They don't but I bet the "wah wah the worlds against us" City fans will double check anyway.

FFS. This is going back to the stone age, when Froggie & Gill ruled UEFA.

Bloody hell, the digital version of Watch Dogs is £59.99 on both consoles...

This is getting ridiculous.

I cancelled my pre-order from Tesco at £33.50, after the initial promise I just got sick of seeing it. I'll get it when its bargain price. Online store prices are crazy though

Where were you for the FA cup win? Unless you posted and I somehow missed it.

Game was on at 1am for me. I watched it in a bar with a couple of Hull fans. Barely remembered the Ramsey winner I drunk so much to ease my pain and then drank even more to celebrate the win.

Sure does feel good to have a trophy in the cabinet. Still doesn't entirely gloss over many of the problems with the season, but just putting my negativity away until late July/ early August.

You enjoy the game?

Got a good feeling we will do Italy at the World Cup. Would love that. Stick Heno, Jack and Rozza in midfield. See if Pirlo can live with that kind of pace and energy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I was gonna play Watch dogs all day but Wolfenstein is too good :eek:, the collectibles are awesome and unfair which is how I like it and the gameplay is top notch.

Back to the shelf with you Watch Dogs

Also can we sign someone pls, I want to know its possible

dc89

Horse pls.

In the WhatsApp, Hannah just asked "whats a crisp sammich?"
Have you not introduced her to this Great British culinary delight?

Randdalf

Was just in GAME for the first time in ages. Queue was basically formed of parents buying Watch_Dogs for their twelve year olds.

Got a good feeling we will do Italy at the World Cup. Would love that. Stick Heno, Jack and Rozza in midfield. See if Pirlo can live with that kind of pace and energy.

You got to get the ball off him first. And if you do then good luck against Motta and De Rossi.

In reality it is going to be one of the worst matches of the tournament. Will be just like the 94 final when the heat was just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom