• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got a good feeling we will do Italy at the World Cup. Would love that. Stick Heno, Jack and Rozza in midfield. See if Pirlo can live with that kind of pace and energy.

Marking Pirlo is a waste of time usually. A bit risky too since he's good at dragging his marker around to open up your mid for runners like Marchisio and the others.

it will most likely end in a draw

I was gonna play Watch dogs all day but Wolfenstein is too good :eek:, the collectibles are awesome and unfair which is how I like it and the gameplay is top notch.

Back to the shelf with you Watch Dogs

Also can we sign someone pls, I want to know its possible
I bought Wolfenstein last night (digitally) but the game is still installing :lol

13/51 GB to go...

Zabojnik

BopN0V_IUAAo3NZ.jpg

brantonrodgers.gif

Hixx

Crisps in sandwiches are horrific. Seriously makes me sick.

What the FAK!?

Crisp sandwiches with loads of butter hnnnnnghngnfnbjw

I bought Wolfenstein last night (digitally) but the game is still installing :lol

13/51 GB to go...

Are US PSN download speeds horrific for you as well? It's the big downside to buying from it for me. Worth it for £10-25 savings but god it's frustrating watching it trickle.

I don't even care, as long as Berardi starts.

*hollow*

He will be top scorer at Euro 16.

batigol's girl

(don't be mean guys, she's a lovely person)

Anyone but Balo.

I liked Rossi-Cassano way back, it was very effective and surprisingly balanced. But yeah can't ignore Cerci in his current form! So..hmmm

I really hope Pran gets the best out of Balotelli. Him and Immobile would work perfectly together. Balo can play closer to go and be the big physical presence, while Immobile has such great movement and can drag defenders around. Then have Cerci playing behind if we use the 4-3-1-2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Balotelli experiment is over as far I'm concerned. He doesn't deserve anymore chances, he's a petulant spoiled brat.

Immobile any day of week

Hixx

Remember when all the clubs were like "we want to get all our signings done before the World Cup!" and now they're like "nobody's home."

June is going to be amazing tho. Nice weather while the kids are still in school so you can have a quiet day out. Wildstar. E3. World Cup.

Beautiful. The only way it could be better was if the WC was in Europe so you could have the whole day out in a beer garden with it on. Fuck me. Perfection.

Fuck you, FIFA.

World Cup should always be in Europe. We are the centre of the world.

GQman2121

Banned
Marca are reporting that Tiago will rejoin us on a free this summer. Not sure if want. He's 33. :\

Our other rumored targets are much sexier: Varane, Lavezzi, Shaw, Barkley and Costa.

Remember when all the clubs were like "we want to get all our signings done before the World Cup!" and now they're like "nobody's home."

June is going to be amazing tho. Nice weather while the kids are still in school so you can have a quiet day out. Wildstar. E3. World Cup.

Beautiful. The only way it could be better was if the WC was in Europe so you could have the whole day out in a beer garden with it on. Fuck me. Perfection.

Fuck you, FIFA.

World Cup should always be in Europe. We are the centre of the world.
The timings are still pretty good. For me they're perfect cos of work.

Are US PSN download speeds horrific for you as well? It's the big downside to buying from it for me. Worth it for £10-25 savings but god it's frustrating watching it trickle.

Yeah, well, I left it on standby last night, downloaded the game fine, but now it's installing it to the HD. SLOWWWWWW :(

Like I can't even get past the prologue bit LOOOOOL

Barzul

Game was on at 1am for me. I watched it in a bar with a couple of Hull fans. Barely remembered the Ramsey winner I drunk so much to ease my pain and then drank even more to celebrate the win.

Sure does feel good to have a trophy in the cabinet. Still doesn't entirely gloss over many of the problems with the season, but just putting my negativity away until late July/ early August.

You enjoy the game?

Yeah I did, I was going crazy after that Ramsey goal, screaming my lungs out. It'd been so long since we won something, it felt so so good.

Marca are reporting that Tiago will rejoin us on a free this summer. Not sure if want. He's 33. :\

Our other rumored targets are much sexier: Varane, Lavezzi, Shaw, Barkley and Costa.

I don't see us in with much of a shout with that lot besides Costa. I'm not even convinced that will happen now.

Barzul

Order delayed, guess i won't be getting a PS4 this year. I'd been looking for an excuse to own both next-gen systems, Sony isn't really giving me much incentives with their 1st party output. Might still get one as I want to play the Last of Us and I haven't yet.

Order delayed, guess i won't be getting a PS4 this year. I'd been looking for an excuse to own both next-gen systems, Sony isn't really giving me much incentives with their 1st party output. Might still get one as I want to play the Last of Us and I haven't yet.

Me too. At this rate, I will be waiting for either a price cut or well into 2015. Im not overly interested in Uncharted (as a series) either. Bend and Guerilla's new games will probably the right time (if one is 2015).

Not really surprise considering they did well internally with their titles in the latter parts of the PS3 years but left them dry for this year, imagine if Driveclub hadnt been delayed?

L1NETT

Halo 2 baby. Join us

That music is nostalgic as fuck.

My penis will be more deflated than Roy's after the game.

Imagine how wrinkly and shriveled Roy's roger is

Actually, don't.

Ew

Don't kill me for saying this Spurs fans, but I think Moyes would be a good fit for your club.

Well, on paper. He might actually be shit and I just feel sorry for him.

arkon

What do you guys do when you aren't posting on FootyGaf? Do any of you have, you know, lives and shit?

I look for new hobbies to get involved in. I'm deciding between the Magic: The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh card games. Still in my preliminary research. Will update as I progress.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't see us in with much of a shout with that lot besides Costa. I'm not even convinced that will happen now.

Absolutely, but it's nice to read rumors at lease. Just being linked with players that can help us win is enough to keep tide me over until something actually happens. Hell, Mou isn't even in London from what I understand. He's getting ready to lead Yahoo's coverage of the WC.

I've not been paying close enough attention to The Order to care, but there does seem to be a real trickle of tiles coming out this year.

I just hopped back into the PS4 party last week and I'm only playing Resogun right now. I'm going to pickup Ground Zero's today I think. It's fairly cheap now ($25).

Oh fuck. This thread really is dead isn't it.

Gerrard's slip took Arnie.

La Decima took Wilbur.

Wilbur's balls took Pulga.

Next season's FootballGAF will be shit. ;__;

Meier

According to AS, Levy wanted €120m for Bale but Madrid wouldn't go past €100. They included a clause to meet halfway should Madrid win the UCL.. so final transfer fee is €110m.

GQman2121

Banned
Gerstmann's review is pretty much what I assumed would make up the bulk of Watch Dogs missions. Chase this person; collect this and take it here....etc.

The mission design is really standard for this sort of game--you'll hunt people down and shoot them, you'll get away from the cops, and the missions where you're asked to tail someone discreetly continue to suck. I don't necessarily view all this as a bad thing, but at this point in life you've probably already determined whether or not you like this sort of game.

LTWheels

Oh, another team wanker

Hey now.

Dual nationality. It is different to supporting multiple club sides.

Although, I live and grew up in England, I'm closer to the Italian-side of my family. Don't know the English-side really.

I suppose I would rather see England win, but I do love the Italian national anthem.

EmiPrime

Hey now.

Dual nationality. It is different to supporting multiple club sides.

Although, I live and grew up in England, I'm closer to the Italian-side of my family. Don't know the English-side really.

I suppose I would rather see England win, but I do love the Italian national anthem.

I have dual nationality too but with England (well, UK but you know) and France.

It's definitely not the same as supporting multiple clubs!

I have to pick between a team with Terry/Rooney and Ribery. FML.

Hixx

Well if there's one national team filled with more cunts than the English team it is definitely the French. Condolences.

Scum

Don't kill me for saying this Spurs fans, but I think Moyes would be a good fit for your club.

Well, on paper. He might actually be shit and I just feel sorry for him.

Moyes at Spurs where he's left to do his job with little aspirations? Moyes does fine.
Moyes at Spurs under Levy crowing for Top 4 finish, European footy and challenging for this, that and the other? Gone by Nov.

To be honest, I think he's a good manager. He just needs to stay away from clubs like Spurs, while Levy is still there, if he wants to show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom