• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Whilst Carlo is satisfied with benzema, our directors is a different story. Losing patience with him not signing an extension. Damn it. Will this be the year Benz will finally leave? Would be very upset and frustrated.

Zabojnik

Whilst Carlo is satisfied with benzema, our directors is a different story. Losing patience with him not signing an extension. Damn it. Will this be the year Benz will finally leave? Would be very upset and frustrated.

I can only see Benzema leaving if Madrid sign a Suarez-level striker. Maybe Falcao? Cavani? Welbeck?

Tubie

I can only see Benzema leaving if Madrid sign a Suarez-level striker. Maybe Falcao? Cavani? Welbeck?

Falcao would be a good choice, but a risk. I just hope he fully recovers from this injury.

Edit: Also, according AS, Manchester United is paying Joao Miranda's release clause of 30m euros very soon. Not sure if this is true, the Spanish press likes to make shit up sometimes.

Falcao would be a good choice, but a risk. I just hope he fully recovers from this injury.

Many players don't ever get back to their peak after an ACL injury; at best, they would hope for %85 - %90 recovery. If their %100 is supernatural, then that may be enough.

Zabojnik

Hey Zabo, did you buy a joystick for Star Citizen?

Dogfighting Module tomorrow, no?

Not yet. I plan on using the joypad + keyboard combo for now. I reckon it'll be a while before the DFM is actualIy any good and not just a glorified demo, so I'm in no rush to buy a HOTAS. I'm also waiting on the announcement of the official Star Citizen one. My guess is we'll get a slightly modified and/or SC themed Saitek X-55 Rhino, so if you don't want to wait and have money to burn ... get the Rhino.

He won't. No player ever has, not at that age.

Pachimari

You seem to not understand that Benzema is Florentino Perez' absolute favorite.

Even if we brought in Suarez, Benzema wouldn't leave. He is our president's love. If anyone's 100% sure to stay it's BBC (Bale, Benzema and Cristiano).

dc89

A massive improvement over last year's, imo.

Speaking of massive. I was listening to the radio earlier and they were talking about Spurs. They had someone on who said "This is a big step up from Southampton, this is a big club, no, this is a massive club."

I feel like everyone's taking the piss, even when they're not talking about City.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Best:

Worst (obvsly):

Best:
Ba.gif

Worst (obvsly):
vincent-kompany-and-philippe-coutinho-liverpool-manchester-city.gif

Best: Osvaldo scoring on Roma and ending their undefeated home record
worst: this.
What has Carletto been feeding Ramos, really. Spanish press is talking about him being a serious Ballon d'Or contender.
according to Carlo, his form changed after coming back from his holiday :p so whatever (or whoever) he did there, he should do it again every year!

and good to see you back, don't let their childish reverse psychology work on you ;)

Berardi's four goals are simultaneously the best and worst moment for Milan fans I assume? :p

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Domenico+Berardi+Roma+v+Sassuolo+Calcio+Serie+pjzlcVotkwzl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Pretty much, yeah. On one hand, it meant that Allegri would've been sacked in a matter of hours but, on the other, it was pretty shameful.

Absolutely worst:
zjfie97.jpg

Best:
Not sure, maybe when we won 2-0 against Real with Durm, Friedrich, Jojic and Kirch starting? That was kinda crazy but, well, we were still out. Beside that, the 3-1 win in Schlacke's gym was amazing as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barca using Tito against Pep was such a classless and scummy move.

Up there with robbing the poor and kidnapping children

There's another BVB-Bayern supercup match in August?

They should just rename it to the "BVB vs Bayern cup nobody gives a fuck about". Or better, just get rid of it.

Gambit

There's another BVB-Bayern supercup match in August?

They should just rename it to the "BVB vs Bayern cup nobody gives a fuck about". Or better, just get rid of it.

In years without World or European Cups, I am actually looking forward to those matches. It's a nice beginning to the season to get things rolling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom