• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Really slow morning at work today, so I've been reading Marca's special on the World Cup.

I really like Brasil 1950's poster. Idk what it is but I really like it.

1950-brasil-HR.jpg

On a related note: Mascots have all been horrible. All of them.

Mascots.jpg

Ciao pls

Wut? Footix is GOAT

3Sixty

Former Manchester United defender Gary Pallister tells the Daily Star he fears his old club could lose out to Tottenham in the race to sign Southampton star Luke Shaw after Mauricio Pochettino was appointed as Tim Sherwood's successor at White Hart Lane.

Spurs are in a good spot. MoPo, No LB competition what so ever, European football, Levy £

Honey Bunny

Really slow morning at work today, so I've been reading Marca's special on the World Cup.

I really like Brasil 1950's poster. Idk what it is but I really like it.

1950-brasil-HR.jpg

On a related note: Mascots have all been horrible. All of them.

Mascots.jpg

Ciao pls

Footix GOAT

edit: seriously did not see pulga's post

Goleo and his football with eyes are so bad, why is he even a lion, there are no lions in Germany. Also why is he called Goleo Four, is there like a dinasty of overweight lions in Germany? Tip and tap are also stupid, go home Germany you're drunk, stop designing your macots during Oktoberfest pls.

Mascots were always pretty bad but they really went downhill since those three Japanese ... things.

Footix is a legend though.

Goleo and his football with eyes are so bad, why is he even a lion, there are no lions in Germany. Also why is he called Goleo Four, is there like a dinasty of overweight lions in Germany? Tip and tap are also stupid, go home Germany you're drunk, stop designing your macots during Oktoberfest pls.

Footix is a legend though.

That PlayStation boot noise makes me feel alive. Chumbawamba make me want to die though.

Carbonox

World Cup 98 on PSOne was so fucking good. I preferred Road to the World Cup on N64 though primarily cos of the indoor football.

I'd probably rate both in my top 5 football games of all time though.

Zabojnik

Goleo, the original #ProudLion.

World Cup 98 on PSOne was so fucking good. I preferred Road to the World Cup on N64 though primarily cos of the indoor football.

I'd probably rate both in my top 5 football games of all time though.

Road to the World Cup was amazing.

Footix was also amazing. He was all over the front of a cereal box. Can't remember which. Might have been Rice Krispies.

bud

didn't bother with the world cup game, but fifa 98 had indoor football as well.

first game i bought on the playstation.

I know right, they should definitely bring that back in FIFA games. But I guess they wouldn't be able to sell those FIFA Street games if they did?

1248460940fifa-street-3-on-ps3.GIF

Crouch and Gattuso lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom