• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

No! Now that La Decima is unlocked, it is time for... LA TERZA!!!

Also in the news, Carlo wants to bring Verratter to Madrid. And Pogba. Shit, does Carlo want to dismantle Juve or something

still, paying 30m for an almost 30 year old defender?
It seems Carlo wants Vidal while Perez is a fan of Pogba.

Pachimari

This is horrible. Nothing can top this.

8gvalYl.jpg
This is our pink away shirt for next season.

I will be baffled if it's for Liga BBVA. Should be our Champions League away shirt.

But it seems to be our actual away shirt.

Do you guys actually think the fact he supports Liverpool would make a difference?

Or are you just stating a fact.

Like jelly tots are yum.

Mastadon

Banned
Do you guys actually think the fact he supports Liverpool would make a difference?

Or are you just stating a fact.

Like jelly tots are yum.

Jelly Tots are the GOAT sugar-coated sweet. Fruit pastilles in a distant second.

And Arda Turan is a proper Liverpool fan. He wore our shirt once and everything.

operon

He might well be (I've seen the quotes from years past) but this stuff rarely comes into play when you're a professional. If United offer the most to his club and to him, he'll be a United player. There isn't much more to it than that.

can they offer champions league

There are a bunch of Milan fans that want to sign every free agent out there, "just in case". Of course, most of them are over 30 and will probably ask for a couple of milions per year, but that doesn't matter. The best part? These are the fans that want Milan to focus on the youngsters and the U21 team and complained about signing Essien in January.
Adidas needs to stop with their three stripes on the shoulders of every jersey they make, looks awful/old/boring IMO

It's their signature, I'm afraid they'll keep them. Also, they don't look too bad on the new Milan shirt. Wearing it now btw, feels good, it's a little bit bigger than the one we used this season.

Marc

Fruit Gums > Fruit Pastilles

Goes without saying.

I am glad they started making them softer though, could be like eating rubber sometimes. Are they still being made as I never see them anymore?

Fruit Pastilles all taste the same as it is just sugar with a few different colours.

Remember when they used to do a red and blacks package? They were the best, now they are mostly yellow and orange. No one likes yellow and orange unless you are desperate.

L1NETT

Fruit gums are the bees knees. Fruit Pastilles are acceptable.

Had a wham bar the other day. Why did I like those things when I was younger

Ewwwwwwww

--

New Witcher 3 shit next thursday. Sound the alarm Yurt

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Road to World Cup 98 was so good, probably still my favorite soccer game.

Billy Jones hair really is disgraceful.

It's worse than mine, and that's saying something

Boyata has signed a 2 year extension apparently. Champions League restrictions kinda signing.

Throwing his career away just for money and to help you fulfil your homegrown quota. What a tit. At 23 and a half years old, he's played 30 league games in his career, 11 for Man City :s

@Zabo, are you supporting Italy at the World Cup?

@confuziz, how was the experience of going to the final?

There are a bunch of Milan fans that want to sign every free agent out there, "just in case". Of course, most of them are over 30 and will probably ask for a couple of milions per year, but that doesn't matter. The best part? These are the fans that want Milan to focus on the youngsters and the U21 team and complained about signing Essien in January.

It's their signature, I'm afraid they'll keep them. Also, they don't look too bad on the new Milan shirt. Wearing it now btw, feels good, it's a little bit bigger than the one we used this season.

I just want this coach bs to end and an actual plan for the future. I know it's their signature, but I just think they should get a new one haha or at least shake it up every once in a while. Which player did you wind up getting?

deroli

Road to World Cup 98 was so good, probably still my favorite soccer game.

Oh yes! I had the game on Playstation with Andreas Möller on the cover :) You could create your own players and teams (which was a big feature back then!), play indoors, it was possible to dive IIRC and the game had those great videos that showed some parts of the city and the stadium you are gonna play in. Oh and I really like training mode which let you play in an empty stadium so background sounds like cars passing by or church bells could be heard. Good times.

I just want this coach bs to end and an actual plan for the future. I know it's their signature, but I just think they should get a new one haha or at least shake it up every once in a while. Which player did you wind up getting?
On the brightside: a year ago things were definitely worse, Allegri was just confirmed but everybody already knew that he was going to leave in a year. Pippo should sign his contract either today or tomorrow, after that we'll have an entire summer with some stability. And a lot of frustration thanks to the transfer window, but we're pretty much used to it.

I got his shirt:
Also I added the 7 Champions League Badge of Honour on the left arm + the Serie A patch on the right arm.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Vanilla coke is the nicest drink ever on a hot day

Shame its pissing it down and I have none left.

I miss football and I miss transfers.

Herr K

Banned
On the brightside: a year ago things were definitely worse, Allegri was just confirmed but everybody already knew that he was going to leave in a year. Pippo should sign his contract either today or tomorrow, after that we'll have an entire summer with some stability. And a lot of frustration thanks to the transfer window, but we're pretty much used to it.

I got his shirt:

Also I added the 7 Champions League Badge of Honour on the left arm + the Serie A patch on the right arm.

I hate the new font they chose.

West Ham have signed Mauro Zarate on a free transfer, with a 3 year contract.

Don't know much about him other than from his spell at Birmingham, where he scored a couple of good goals against City iirc, but hopefully he's capable of doing a job for us - I just hope he isn't another of Sullivan's signings that Sam has little say in and will refuse to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom