• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
However, Marca say that Soldado doesn't want that opportunity and has told his agent to get him out of Tottenham. He moved to the premier League for big wages and that's a distinct problem because the two clubs in la Liga who could afford to match what he earns wouldn't want to.

Soldado is therefore prepared to take a big pay cut in order to return to La Liga, according to Marca and is trying to angle a move to Atletico Madrid as Diego Costa's replacement, or perhaps David Villa's replacement.

Good news, I don't think he will ever adapt to the PL. Harry Kane scored more goals from open play than him and he only got 6 starts. I'd sell for £15m.

Turok_TTZ

According to ABC, Karim Benzema is extending his contract till 2018.

No surprises, Benzema is Perez' absolute favorite.
You don't know how much I want this to be true.
I grow more uneasy and nervous as the days go by. I haven't felt this bad since Raul when he left.

Actually, not just Perez, Carlo Ancelotti and Zizou love Benz too. I know without a doubt they both would fight to keep Benz here. But everything is on Benz and I don't know what he will ultimately decide.

I won't believe anything unless I see an official announcement that Benz has extended. I just want that this summer. Is that so much to ask? If Benz leaves us I don't know how I will handle it. Unlike some of you footy plebs, I understand and appreciate Benzema's massive quality as one of the best cfs in the world. Why sign Suarez or Aguero when we already have a galatico cf here in Benzema? Perez said it best recently, "not many galaticos around when we have most if not all of them here already"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I grow more uneasy and nervous as the days go by. I haven't felt this bad since Raul when he left.

Actually, not just Perez, Carlo Ancelotti and Zizou love Benz too. I know without a doubt they both would fight to keep Benz here. But everything is on Benz and I don't know what he will ultimately decide.

I won't believe anything unless I see an official announcement that Benz has extended. I just want that this summer. Is that so much to ask? If Benz leaves us I don't know how I will handle it. Unlike some of you footy plebs, I understand and appreciate Benzema's massive quality as one of the best cfs in the world. Why sign Suarez or Aguero when we already have a galatico cf here in Benzema? Perez said it best recently, "not many galaticos around when we have most if not all of them here already"

crazy-cat-fell_zps642f829d.gif

Lightning

Banned
Wish Flappy the best of luck at Swansea. Hope he continues to improve his game, except when we play Swansea. Lol

I don't trust him as a GK but he has improved quite a bit so if that continues who knows. He's still young for a goal keeper.

i4LJgNlN5K24J.gif

Pachimari

Can't spell BBC without Benzema. In anycase, madrid need only reinforcement in midfield and out wide. Jese won't be coming back anytime soon and our midfield was stretched a little too thin in the later stages of last season.
We need reinforcement in the striker position now that Morata is leaving.

If this doesn't become your new tag there's no justice in the world.

pappe

Real is the only place where Benz has chance of winning trophies. No other side with title aspirations is gonna take a risk on him. He knows this. He is not gonna leave.

The Shield>The Wire>Mad Men>The Sopranos>Friday Night Lights/The Good Wife
This is accurate. The Shield deserves to be above all, that was a fantastic show.

--

According to Corriere dello Sport, Inzaghi asked for Cerci and Iturbe. We won't even have the money to buy food this summer, of course we'll go after Cerci.

Most of the shows you lot have mentioned are right dull, I'm keeping up with Game of Thrones but that is slower than molasses. It's getting to the point where you know when to fast forward GoT, mainly during the parts with the blonde dragon woman.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The joke that keeps on giving :lol

Most of the shows you lot have mentioned are right dull, I'm keeping up with Game of Thrones but that is slower than molasses. It's getting to the point where you know when to fast forward GoT, mainly during the parts with the blonde dragon woman.
Yeah it's really REALLY overrated (or rather overliked?)

And the books are even worse so far. Just downright embarrassing to read.

phaze

Kudos to producers for faithful adaptation then.

Happy for Fabiański though I'm not sure if Swansea is the best choice possible, if Vorm doesn't go he might end up warming the bench again.

feel

Jesus Fucking Christ my head hurts reading some of these tv show posts, stick to football opinions guys lol.

Just kidding

Your footy opinions are shit too.

L1NETT

Fucking lovely kit

Boy4KAeCAAIzUBy.jpg

Bit old school.

Chuks Aneke will look great in it

Pls

--

Oscar noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn you Mou.

I know its Goal.com but the Oscar stuff doesn't surprise me at all. I think we could get a great price for him, writing was on the wall I think when Jose said his form dipped because he was saving himself for the World Cup.

I wouldn't be too upset either, we'll get plenty of money and can replace him with Draxler (who Jose wanted last summer) or someone else in that position.

I do wonder if Mou might just scrap the idea of a number 10 type player altogether if the Oscar stuff is true and go back to the 04/06 formation with 3 central mids with attacking wingers.

Maybe it's all rubbish because it's coming from Goal.

Hixx

Giaccherini choose a five-a-side team of the players he's played with for SAFC.com

Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Pirlo, Pogba

Pirlo over Lee Cattermole?

Giak go back to Italy, you've learned nothing. You're drunk.

Yen

I watched Stoker last night, thought it was pretty good - well directed innit. Thon man loves his disturbing scenes.

Feorax

I do wonder if Mou might just scrap the idea of a number 10 type player altogether if the Oscar stuff is true and go back to the 04/06 formation with 3 central mids with attacking wingers.

Maybe it's all rubbish because it's coming from Goal.

To be fair, it worked bloody well at Anfield.

If Madrid somehow end up selling DiMaria...oh man. Any other club, and I'd be sure he'd stay after the last season.

Hell, he was just as good the season before, and the board still wanted to sell him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The fat guy in Orphan Black looks like Jeff Gerstmann's clone

I can't do this

-

Why would ADM even think about leaving Madrid? He's their CL hero now. Might as well milk it for a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom