• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

just saw this:

xJYNgZM.jpg

GnCWyxX.png

fuenf

I need to vent. I want to enjoy this World Cup but I cant, I don't want to work. I want to follow football, I want to chat with you guys and explain to everybody why Germany will take it all despite Löw being Löw.

and btw. <3 Robben, fuck Barca-Spain. Football is alive. #freeJAVI #freeDeGEA

Elchele

I need to vent. I want to enjoy this World Cup but I cant, I don't want to work. I want to follow football, I want to chat with you guys and explain to everybody why Germany will take it all despite Löw being Löw.

and btw. <3 Robben, fuck Barca-Spain. Football is alive. #freeJAVI #freeDeGEA

<3

I feel you
I have a test on monday, fuck this shit. How am I supposed to skip a match? It's simply impossible

fuenf

btw. is anyone from footyGAF actually from Barcelona? Unfortunately I'll be there when Germany wins the title and need some advice on where to watch the game, and what to expect / how to behave as a foreigner.

DBT85

Just seen the highlights. That first goal from RVP was a peach.

Spain need to let DeGod play.

Robben tearing them up.

omgkitty

FK &#8207;@fkhanage 10m

If I'm not mistaken, Sociedad willing to pay c.€11m to remove our £3.5m release clause for Vela. That is remarkable business by Arsenal.

I honestly don't understand why we don't just say "here's 10m and you keep Vela and send Griezmann our way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom