• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What a fucking bounce. Dat kangaroo.

Chile are so open at the back, it's madness. Love them. They need a few more.

Wilbur

Banned
That Tommy Oar is gash though.

Need to get him off.

He's got some pace, but he's over hitting crosses like a shitty Valencia knock off and doing no defensive work.

By the way I just got a handjob while watching the first two goals, then licked a fanny, she came and now she's asleep while I watch. I love the World Cup

Wilbur, pls.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

BqCWJi9CAAAXYSP.jpg

He's got some pace, but he's over hitting crosses like a shitty Valencia knock off and doing no defensive work.

By the way I just got a handjob while watching the first two goals, then licked a fanny, she came and now she's asleep while I watch. I love the World Cup
2566252-jeff_ryan_awesome.gif

3Sixty's not impressed. Lol

It's the truth, most girls don't even understand how give a proper job and I don't blame them, I got a hand myself and I know what feels the best with the hand, it's like 24 years experience in touching my own dick. Now a mouth however, that's something you can appreciate more, I was once able to reach the tip of my penis with my tongue, but never get my lips around it.

Scum

It's the truth, most girls don't even understand how give a proper job and I don't blame them, I got a hand myself and I know what feels the best with the hand, it's like 24 years experience in touching my own dick. Now a mouth however, that's something you can appreciate more, I was once able to reach the tip of my penis with my tongue, but never get my lips around it.
😒

This does not surprise me one bit. Wooden, I don't even

WriterGK

Nothing wrong with getting a handjob , good for you :)
This match is also quitte good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Hohohoh!

I'm Watching the game with ze Russians

They're both on their phones though and I'm basically watching it alone. :/ and her friend better fucking leave already :/

Hohohoh!

I'm Watching the game with ze Russians

They're both on their phones though and I'm basically watching it alone. :/ and her friend better fucking leave already :/

Is her friend hot? Is there 3somes afoot? Why are there 2 Russians in your apartment?

pls respond

3Sixty

It's funny seeing Steve Claridge commenting on BBC sports page when I saw him lumping about 40K on horses the other day.

Hixx

How the fuck does Steve Claridge have 40k to be betting with?

He's gonna end up with broken knee caps, isn't he.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is her friend hot? Is there 3somes afoot? Why are there 2 Russians in your apartment?

pls respond
-She is, unfortunately.
-I doubt it, unless I get them both really really drunk.
-Friday is their day out and her friend decided to drop by with her to 'watch'* the World Cup with 'us'*

*I'm the only one watching

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Chile seem mixed, not great going back at least, seem to have lost all tempo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom