• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

:lol Australia please, already dead. It's not even a game anymore but about how many goals Chile can score in 90 minutes.

FootballFan

Sanchez assist.

You can tell the difference in Sanchez and Neymar internationally when they aren't restricted to being wingers because of Messi.

jtb

Banned
I don't understand what we're doing with this Vela business. don't we also have a sell-on clause on Fabregas? selling these clauses isn't going to help us win anything....

Elchele

Is Australia terrible, Chilli amazing or a bit of both?

dat Sampaoli

1814885.jpg

Suen

Bendners sign on fee for rejoining isn't going to pay itself is it? and there will be a few millions left for hottest new ligue 2 players.
I would be laughing at this if I didn't feel it would happen. Our signings are Ligue 2 bound.

tbf, buying Vela isn't going to win us anything either.
I just wanted him for squad depth. I'm not expecting him to be a match winner or one who will turn around our entire season but just for a better depth.

Yen

As far as I can tell, viewers in NI can't watch the match online. We're redirected to UTV (Ulster TV) and they don't do live streaming. Better get out of bed.

Suen

From tc91's post in the previous thread

AS English ‏@English_AS 1m
If @CasillasWorld goes 85 minutes without conceding vs #NED, he'll beat Walter Zenga's WC record (517 mins unbeaten).
Casillas broke a new record by lettting five goals in in the opportunity of breaking Zenga's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom