• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Honduran people are the worst

like 5 girls on fb saying they are supporting Italy, Spain, Germany and "of course" Honduras.

good Lord.

Hixx

Oh shit! Let's see if this linesman got it right...

Yeah, good call for once. Another smashing header like.

Scum

-She is, unfortunately.
-I doubt it, unless I get them both really really drunk.
-Friday is their day out and her friend decided to drop by with her to 'watch'* the World Cup with 'us'*

*I'm the only one watching
😒

UNwA7Cc.jpg

pulga

Banned
nobody here in Argentina would support any other national team at least. But basically 90% of hondurans do it

what i meant is many people do it when they know their country has no hope of winning the thing! i for one am cheering for italy!

velociraptor

WTF

CESC HAS SIGNED FOR CHELSEA?

FUCK OFF CESC YOU CUNT

:'(

I really deplore the Arsenal board (and possibly Wenger) for not resigning him. How can you say no to Cesc when our best midfielders always pick up injures. Arteta and Flamini aren't even fit to polish Cesc's boots.

Arsenal is a club that thrives on mediocrity. No ambition; just continue sticking with average players. I was hoping to see serious transfer activity. Looks like another fucking disappointment.

I really do hate the transfer window for this reason. Every other club buys quality players and we buy some African kids and call it a day. Can't way for Karlo No Bidy to partner Donkeyman Giroud upfront.

Obviously, he brought a terrible and physically detroyed team on which politics matered more than it should have...

And those changes in the second half...

The guy is out of his mind, trying to make a team of shattered old players....Xavi, Pique, Casillas, Torres....those guys shouldn't have come in the first place...

Gerard Piqué's grandfather was formerly a club director at Barça, and one day introduced his grandson to Van Gaal at lunch.

"This," said the elder Piqué, introducing young Gerard, "is my grandson – a centre-back for Barcelona's youth team." Van Gaal sized up Piqué and, without warning, pushed him over.

"You're too weak to be a Barcelona defender," he sneered.

Salvadora

I think it's absolutely brilliant. Has no right being as good as it is.
I'm inclined to agree.

It's the complete package.

It's incredible that we've got it and True Detective in a less than 6 months.
Not watched them yet my man, looking forward to them though.
Ah, I see.

Was just curious because you shared the same opinion as I a couple of weeks ago on the subject. Believe me, it's got better. Envious that you get to experience for the first time!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Might be too much of a personal question, but does anyone have any experience with Sertraline in here?

Yes I do sir, was on it for about 6 months, I was on it with another drug (Mirtazipine) for a spell having both at the same time of night.

sneaky77

yeah showing the goal line tech for goals that clearly went in because they hit the net is hilarious lol

about spain vs dutch, Holland beat us ragged... Pique needs to get off the field, If I see him starting against Chile I may break something.. also the third goal was a foul on Casillas that gets called 99% of the time.. other than that Silva missing that 2-0 was the turning point of the match, but fuck pique..

congrats to holland they def deserved it

I'm inclined to agree.

It's the complete package.

It's incredible that we've got it and True Detective in a less than 6 months.

Ah, I see.

Was just curious because you shared the same opinion as I a couple of weeks ago on the subject. Believe me, it's got better. Envious that you get to experience for the first time!

Think the last ep I saw was 7 and that ended on a very interesting note. Can't wait.

Baki

-She is, unfortunately.
-I doubt it, unless I get them both really really drunk.
-Friday is their day out and her friend decided to drop by with her to 'watch'* the World Cup with 'us'*

*I'm the only one watching

Hook me up Yurt. I'm newly single and Fabregas joined Chelsea. Plz understand.

Salvadora

Yes I do sir, was on it for about 6 months, I was on it with another drug (Mirtazipine) for a spell having both at the same time of night.
Thanks, Cola.

I've started taking it today and the side-effects are pretty rough. Don't really know what to expect in terms of it's effects.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thanks, Cola.

I've started taking it today and the side-effects are pretty rough. Don't really know what to expect in terms of it's effects.

Can you say what they are? Im trying to remember if I had any other than tiredness, which is par for course with these drugs, i think i have a box or two I can dig out to jog my memory. These drugs also have periods where you need to acclimatise to them, also remember to contact your dr if they are too bad, they can adjust the dosage, often times its just a matter of when you ramp up. What is your current dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom