• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

The other one is taken too Baki!

But she complains about him all the time so it's just a matter of time now :p

It's alright. I'll probably pass, just like arsenal passed on Fabregas.

Damnit. Somebody hold me. :'(

Hixx

I just had a git fuck off sausage roll. Was from a butchers, not a Greggs (based Greggs) and it was... bland.

Got a steak pie from there too but my expectations have been tempered.

OH MY GOD WOODEN PLS TELL ME YOU GIF'D THAT ZOOM

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just had a git fuck off sausage roll. Was from a butchers, not a Greggs (based Greggs) and it was... bland.

My local Greggs got investigated for their hygeine issues and got given a notice

Rank place

Hixx please eat better, have some beans on toast

I'm in bed. Post the approx time and I will do it tomorrow.

Salvadora

Can you say what they are? Im trying to remember if I had any other than tiredness, which is par for course with these drugs, i think i have a box or two I can dig out to jog my memory. These drugs also have periods where you need to acclimatise to them, also remember to contact your dr if they are too bad, they can adjust the dosage, often times its just a matter of when you ramp up. What is your current dosage?
It's only 50mg (?) which will be increased in the future, to combat any side-effects.

Rough though, innit. And I'm only on my first day!

Nausea. Dry mouth/dehydration. Stomach pains, general feelings of unwell. I've got hot flashes like a menopausal woman :lol.

It's only 50mg (?) which will be increased in the future, to combat any side-effects.

Nausea. Dry mouth/dehydration. Stomach pains, general feelings of unwell. I've got hot flashes like a menopausal woman :lol.

Huh, sounds like the average day at work these days. Stress is awesome.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Thats alot of side effects for one drug, especially on a lower dose, i was on 100 a day and only had tiredness. Honestly id ring your dr if you can and get some reassurance, ive been on so many of these drugs over the years and only very very rarely do I experience symptoms like that and when I do ill ring the dr and usually they will take me off or reassure me that its temporary. Is this the first drug you have been on in this class? Its very possible if it is you are a bit nervous which can play on your mind a bit. Its not something to be worried about, but if you are experiencing multiple symptoms theres no harm in making sure thats the way its meant to be.

Hixx

I'm not really one of those people who loves to see the underdog win (though I do love seeing over-appreciated cunts being humiliated like earlier today) but god I'd love it if Australia equalized. Chile's attitude since the second has been very, very disappointing.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not really one of those people who loves to see the underdog win (though I do love seeing over-appreciated cunts being humiliated like earlier today) but god I'd love it if Australia equalized. Chile's attitude since the second has been very, very disappointing.

I'd usually agree, but Spain would decimate Australia whereas I think Chile would give them a real game. Need Spain out ASAP, so I want Chile to score a few more. Aus have been good though.

Salvadora

salva, do you have anxiety attacks or are you using them for something else?
That and other stuff, but I'd rather not getting into it because no one is interested in my drama (and other reasons) :p.
Thats alot of side effects for one drug, especially on a lower dose, i was on 100 a day and only had tiredness. Honestly id ring your dr if you can and get some reassurance, ive been on so many of these drugs over the years and only very very rarely do I experience symptoms like that and when I do ill ring the dr and usually they will take me off or reassure me that its temporary. Is this the first drug you have been on in this class? Its very possible if it is you are a bit nervous which can play on your mind a bit. Its not something to be worried about, but if you are experiencing multiple symptoms theres no harm in making sure thats the way its meant to be.
Yeah, this is the first time I've taken anything like this.

Was thinking it could be a bit of nerves, but it was fine for hours and hours and then has started kicking up. Oh well, I'll see the dr soon enough anyway.

A tie kind of puts Spain in a great position to get 2nd. Not sure if I want that.

On the other hand, that would mean Brazil vs Spain in the next round.

Wilbur

Banned
untitled-25dbo6y.gif

Yen

Do PS+ games get removed from your account after a month? Or do you keep the games for as long as you have ps+?

Mr Cola

That and other stuff, but I'd rather not getting into it because no one is interested in my drama (and other reasons) :p.

Yeah, this is the first time I've taken anything like this.

Was thinking it could be a bit of nerves, but it was fine for hours and hours and then has starting kicking up. Oh well, I'll see the dr soon enough anyway.

Im sure you are fine, since its your first time on them its very very likely its just nerves, a trick is to kind of avoid reading the possible side effects label, ill tell you a story, when I started on the drugs way back when I was dead worried about side effects. I came up with the idea that I wouldnt read the label and lo and behold I had a headache, a stomach ache, I spent a few days in fear of what was happening. I checked the label because I was so worried and it turned out none of those symptoms were on there, I basically had worried myself into it. Since then I just work on the belief that if somethign is gonna happen it will happen and luckily ive not had much to worry about at all. Sertraline is a softer drug to start on and the dosage you are on is the lowest so far as I remember. This being said its never ever a problem to get reassurance and often times once you get that you will notice things really start to ease.

Basically New drug + acclimatization = a few shakey days, call dr, hell very likely say everything is normal and the reassurance will make you feel alot better.

Hixx

Great strike.

Unfortunate for Australia, think they played quite well. Much better than I was expecting.

Wilbur

Banned
Great strike.

Unfortunate for Australia, think they played quite well. Much better than I was expecting.

Yeah they were good, but I don't think Chile will be as poor in the next two games. Think they just expected to win.

They were so fucking good against Germany when I saw them play. Just tore them apart time and time again, very unfortunate not to win. They're absolutely capable of it, but complacent as fuck tonight.

Scum

Yeah they were good, but I don't think Chile will be as poor in the next two games. Think they just expected to win.

They were so fucking good against Germany when I saw them play. Just tore them apart time and time again, very unfortunate not to win. They're absolutely capable of it, but complacent as fuck tonight.

Spain vs Australia just got interesting.

Mr Cola

What a great WC so far, great day of games this.

Now all we need is Costa Rica to dick on Uruguay and Balotelli to ruin Italy

Salvadora

Im sure you are fine, since its your first time on them its very very likely its just nerves, a trick is to kind of avoid reading the possible side effects label, ill tell you a story, when I started on the drugs way back when I was dead worried about side effects. I came up with the idea that I wouldnt read the label and lo and behold I had a headache, a stomach ache, I spent a few days in fear of what was happening. I checked the label because I was so worried and it turned out none of those symptoms were on there, I basically had worried myself into it. Since then I just work on the belief that if somethign is gonna happen it will happen and luckily ive not had much to worry about at all. Sertraline is a softer drug to start on and the dosage you are on is the lowest so far as I remember. This being said its never ever a problem to get reassurance and often times once you get that you will notice things really start to ease.

Basically New drug + acclimatization = a few shakey days, call dr, hell very likely say everything is normal and the reassurance will make you feel alot better.
Hadn't thought of worrying making a difference, that actually could be it.

Thanks for all your help, I was trying to avoid parsing through all the medical lingo that is all over the place! Didn't know what to think of it all either :p

Mr Cola

Hadn't thought of worrying making a difference, that actually could be it.

Thanks for all your help, I was trying to avoid parsing through all the medical lingo that is all over the place! Didn't know what to think of it all either :p

Dont worry about it, feel free to PM me anytime if you have issues, im not an encyclopedia but ive been dealing with this stuff for more than 10 years now so ive been around the block a bit.

Zabojnik

United are going to be unstoppable with Van Ghoul next season. If anyone can unlock Cleverley's untapped potential, it's him.

Yen

tyIVsFn.gif

Some very good games so far. So it's all set up for ENG-ITA to be a scoreless draw, and URU-COS to be a boring 1-0 with no Suarez.

hiroshawn

Banned
Im in the middle of it. Favorite Zelda <3

You know when you get to Dragonroost island?
I just blew up the boulder that was stopping up the spring I got to the spot where you throw the bomb into the cup and the platform falls. I can't throw a bomb into the second cup though its too far.
HELP ME

Suen

plug, when Honduras win it's 10th World Cups will you La Decimate an entire footy thread from your grave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom