• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ITV's coverage was so much better tonight without Chiles and with Poyet and Stracham

United are going to be unstoppable with Van Ghoul next season. If anyone can unlock Cleverley's untapped potential, it's him.

We don't need new signings.

Van Gaal will have Cleverley and Fellani playing like Balon D'or winners.

inCH7u8sCC452.gif

hiroshawn

Banned
You know when you get to Dragonroost island?
I just blew up the boulder that was stopping up the spring I got to the spot where you throw the bomb into the cup and the platform falls. I can't throw a bomb into the second cup though its too far.
HELP ME

bump

Scum

hiro, I think I might know here you are. Try this -
pick a Bomb Flower, hop onto the first statue, and then throw it at the second. The timing makes this a bit tricky, so this might take a few tries.

hiroshawn

Banned
hiro, I think I might know here you are. Try this -
pick a Bomb Flower, hop onto the first statue, and then throw it at the second. The timing makes this a bit tricky, so this might take a few tries.

I have not jumped all game? How do you jump?

pulga

Banned
shut up susan

You know when you get to Dragonroost island?
I just blew up the boulder that was stopping up the spring I got to the spot where you throw the bomb into the cup and the platform falls. I can't throw a bomb into the second cup though its too far.
HELP ME

uhh its not too far lol, keep trying you'll get it

Suen

shut up susan

uhh its not too far lol, keep trying you'll get it
Plug please understand. I am trying to reconcile my inner Madridista side with yours. You're playing against France, a team consisting of a bunch of frogs
and pedophiles
. I'll be rooting for Honduras, for your and elsk's sake.

Timurid

dramatic-bielsa-o.gif

It's going to be a fun season with Bielsa in Ligue 1.

I can't wait when France slaughters Honduras. Then I can talk shit to my cousins all day long.

sohois

mu prediction of England to thr semi finals was very much based on Spain winning their group, i wonder if this will make it more or less likely now.

argh, I feel so crap. Fell asleep in the second half of the Chile/Australia game and woke up an hour ago and can't get back to sleep. I just want to be able to stay up for all the games tomorrow :(

Suen

Herr K get to fuck you ball-less dog.

I love Commentator Wenger. One of the best football-related things i've seen in recent times. Here's hoping he continues with it in EPL.

Suen

Go play with your balls, Suen. Leave.

I'll send more voice notes with background music if you don't
I already did. They are sleeping for now. You're more than welcome to come and play with them though. Do remember that I'll charge you for every strand of hair you pluck out from them.

Since we're talking about balls and Spain, has anyone ever seen their asshole? I've never thought to look at my asshole.
There are rumors about Wooden and Wilbur being experts at experiment with their assholes. You might want to learn a thing or two from them.

Slizz

Completely plastered but got a hilarious USA/Microsoft bucket hat tonight.

Mexico game sucked, Spain game was what everyone outside of Spain wanted, and that Australia Chile game was actually pretty good too.

hiroshawn

Banned
HAHA I just past the obstacle. the little does jump automatically, I was push a to jump that's why the game has been difficult. I gues I should have read the wall scrolls in the beginning.

Facism

woke up with a fucking ear infection and the pharmacy isn't open yet. I need a pot o dem healing wilbur drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom