• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I miss then, anything good happen? Assume Spain won 3-1 or something.

How in the name of sweet fuckery did Billy Zane make a living as an actor?

My nephew's first (voluntary) football match :D

2SSsaGK.jpg

Now to subliminally make him a Liverpool fan

Salazar

Hope LvG sets Clasie on Bresciano.

Australia look relatively ok when he has time to spread the ball. Dutch Xavi/Cleverley getting after his ankles will be top.

Facism

what the fuck is wrong with this country when you can't get something as fucking basic as antibacterial eardrops?

I've got to go to my GP so that useless cunt can tell me what i already know i've got before they'll help me.

"take some paracetamol." Thanks for the 4 hour A and E wait i'm going to have to suffer to get such a fucking basic thing in a FIRST WORLD country.

Clegg

Nobody should ever apologise for a rugby post.

England's forward pack is monstrous. Shame they can't sort out their backs. Owen Farrell is a big problem. Makes his tackles and kicks his points but has zero creavity. That's a problem when the 10 is supposed to be the creative fulcrum.

Clegg

Farrell gets sin binned and Sky commentator bemoans England losing their chief playmaker.

He hasn't a single creative bone in his body. England's backs were much better when Freddie Burns played instead of Farrell last weekend.

Marc

That'll be do to Welbeck starting over Sterling.

Welbeck apparently had a knock and was assessed yesterday...

So it'll be an unfit Welbeck over Sterling, played wide.

Blaburn - Why do you have a Beckham avatar? I will have to start hating you soon.

I chatted up a small time Korean actress in a bar and she wrote down her number on a tissue, but I ended up throwing it away when I cleaned my room the next day. Fuck my phone dying.

sohois

Nobody should ever apologise for a rugby post.

England's forward pack is monstrous. Shame they can't sort out their backs. Owen Farrell is a big problem. Makes his tackles and kicks his points but has zero creavity. That's a problem when the 10 is supposed to be the creative fulcrum.
i cant remember an England team where that hasn't been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom