• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

caesar

Banned
Average.

See saw my dope pool playing skills in a bar and came up to chat to me. She then wanted to me up again. A korean guy in the bar told me who she was. I would rate her 7/10.

Maybe a soap actress, half of them don't even look that good. K-Dramas are so weird with that HDR Bloom thing they have going on... and the acting sucks.

Clegg

i cant remember an England team where that hasn't been the case.
Charlie Hodgson was a fairly creative 10. Only problem was that his peak came at a time when England's team as a whole were fairly poor and he didn't have much to work with.

Stick an even moderately creative 10 into this England side and they'd be so much better. Farrell works as a points bot. Suits England's very good forward pack as he'll almost always kick the penalties they win. But he's a big problem when England try to play a more expansive, creative game.

Blablurn

BqFJ6EvIMAA9mHB.jpg:large

Dortmund <3

3Sixty

Charlie Hodgson was a fairly creative 10. Only problem was that his peak came at a time when England's team as a whole were fairly poor and he didn't have much to work with.

Stick an even moderately creative 10 into this England side and they'd be so much better. Farrell works as a points bot. Suits England's very good forward pack as he'll almost always kick the penalties they win. But he's a big problem when England try to play a more expansive, creative game.

Need dat George Ford.

Blablurn

I honestly didnt expect Löw to drive you insane this fast, I mean we havent even played the first game yet. I fear for you, Bla!

<3 Klopp!

:lol

Nice post!

I just hate playing against Real Madrid everytime I use Bayern. I cant do shit against their offense with Dante and Boateng lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Linius you play on PC right?

Never played 1v1 before, perhaps i shall practice :O

Daley blind at united? Yay or Nay

One game doesnt make a player, see how he does the rest of the tournament

GorillaJu

Man just watching the Netherlands v Spain game, 2 of those goals were absolute beauties. Robben's second and RVP's first, especially RVP's. Godlike!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
nay

I like 1v1 more than clubs, it's basically all I play. But you PC brehs never want to play me. Except for Subtles :p

Hmm, well I dont want my ass handed to me and all I play is clubs, ill do some seasons today and see how I go.

Linius

Hmm, well I dont want my ass handed to me and all I play is clubs, ill do some seasons today and see how I go.

I'm not that good. I usually win a lot up to third/fourth division and from there it's up and down between divisions. Never reached division 1, my best was second division.

I also prefer 1 vs 1. We could have played together :(

But I moved to PS4 now. Where the cool guys are.

You should invest a tenner so we can play on PC, be a good bro.

I'll have a PS4 for FIFA 15 though. Not at the release, but hopefully at the end of this year or early 2015.

Mr Cola

I'm not that good. I usually win a lot up to third/fourth division and from there it's up and down between divisions. Never reached division 1, my best was second division.

I'll have a PS4 for FIFA 15 though. Not at the release, but hopefully at the end of this year or early 2015.

The PC version is the same as consoles next year

No excuses for everyone, PC all the way !!

Blablurn

I have FIFA 14 on PC ... /: But too lazy to install.

TeddyBoy

Liverpool FC transfer gossip: Meyer tracked, Lovren hands in transfer request, Valdes chance grows, Reds to beat Blues for Johnson

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-transfer-gossip-lfc-7255905

feels like we are getting linked with everyone :/

The Valdes and Johnson talk are their agents trying to drum up interest by saying we're linked with them, no way we'd move for either.

Meyer might be real and for a believable price too, Lovren's transfer request is a couple days old and I'm not sure if it's actually being separately confirmed or all the newspapers are just using one unreliable source.

bjaelke

The Valdes and Johnson talk are their agents trying to drum up interest by saying we're linked with them, no way we'd move for either.

Meyer might be real and for a believable price too, Lovren's transfer request is a couple days old and I'm not sure if it's actually being separately confirmed or all the newspapers are just using one unreliable source.
Metro running with another Firmino article.

Splatt

WJD

Was off participating in the Official World Cup Drinking Tournament last night so missed the bloody Netherlands game.

Any gifs/key moments I should be aware of?

Scum

Looks like Koeman will be announced Monday.

Good timing to embrace our new dutch overlords.
Excellent. Can't wait to see him in action
at Spurs in Nov. after MoPo is ousted by Lennon and Townsend. &#128530;

Linius

Looking forward to the England - Italy game mostly today for obvious reasons. Not sure if it's actually gonna be a quality game, but at least two big countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom