• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will score six goals tonight

Bookmark this post

Has Meus posted since?

Has he changed his avatar?

xloghf.gif

Look at that big beautiful greek man. Doesn't give a fuck, he will just kick down that small Asian man.

Suen

It's going to be hilarious for the fouls alone.

It's terrible. Greece are just kicking down people, Japan can't do shit against it... Greece looks more dangerous purely because of set pieces, even though they are a man down.

Nah it's bad.

hahaha Japan you fucking clowns, should have scored.

Even though I'm in #TeamAsia Japan doesn't look all that great in this WC. They have some beautiful build ups but then fail miserably somewhere in it.

South Korea and Iran will save Asia.

Japan have been so disappointing in this World Cup... What a terrible miss.
they were so different in the confederation cup.

I was jsut attacked by a giant fuckign spider and i cant find it nwo. if i havent posted at this time tomorrow you can assume I'm dead, i don't want flowers for my funeral, donate money instead to copenhagen to sign bendtner.

Scum

Greece will win this. 1-0

Usho's biggest criticism of 'Arry was his lack of rotation, if he didn't rotate with England it wouldn't rally matter since there's so few games.

Why don't you want him?

I just don't like the idea of the old guard hovering around England when it needs to simply time to move on. 'Arry's good at man management but he's tactically inept. He'll also get distracted quite easily by the media too. Just fucking move on and away from people like him.

Wilbur

Banned
I was jsut attacked by a giant fuckign spider and i cant find it nwo. if i havent posted at this time tomorrow you can assume I'm dead, i don't want flowers for my funeral, donate money instead to copenhagen to sign bendtner.

Kill it before it gets to England

Suen

All the weaboos in the WC thread are embarrasing, posting anime gifs or making boring game jokes.

2co1ppf.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
sometimes you need a friend to raise

Fuck off the pair of you. I hope you Thelma and Louise it and end up at the bottom of a ravine

sohois

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If England want an English manager then Alan Pardew is the best candidate. Redknapp is too old and not really much better tactically than Hodgson. Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce are dinosaurs. Alan Pardew is the only English manager at the top level who could be suitable as next England manager.

Which says it all about the state of English management, I guess. There are pretty much no big names without clubs at the moment either, are there? I suppose the FA will end up getting Rodgers or someone part time, find some lower level continental manager or just chuck it to Neville. No real good options going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom