• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
WQLM8eB.jpg

cremino

Hogdson is the man who sold Roberto Carlos because he wanted him to play as a winger and not as a left back as he preferred Alessandro Pistone in that position........

L1NETT

Back on the XCOM train again

This game man, so damn good. Really need to get the expansion

Bit gutted Hetty Wainthropp died but oh well

Can't wait to play Civ BE.

Tubie

Back on the XCOM train again

This game man, so damn good. Really need to get the expansion

Bit gutted Hetty Wainthropp died but oh well

Can't wait to play Civ BE.

I have over 500 hours on Civ5, you can bet I will add 500+ more on BE when it comes out.

Sucks about England. I hope they go through.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/ins...015-season-061914?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsoccer

Looks like Kaka to Orlando City will be confirmed soon. Will go to São Paulo on loan for 6 months to prepare for 2015. Huge, huge statement of intent.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. I was really hoping he would leave, what a waste of wages. I love Kaka but he is just not good enough anymore, MLS should be a great fit for him.

Plus I get to watch him when Orlando plays the Red Bulls.

caesar

Banned
Sucks about England. I hope they go through.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. I was really hoping he would leave, what a waste of wages. I love Kaka but he is just not good enough anymore, MLS should be a great fit for him.

Plus I get to watch him when Orlando plays the Red Bulls.

Damn, Kaka fell off so hard.

Marc

Struggling this morning, oh England... why do you do this to me. I feel like an abused wife.

Reading Liverpool fans and United fans talk about which one is crapper in Gerrard and Rooney, fans need to come together and admit they're both overrated crap.

Depressed, anything good happening in the world?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hondurans usually have lots of important things to do.
And he hates Seinfeld, Arrested Development, The Witcher, Deus Ex and Dark Souls. This boy is beyond saving.
Struggling this morning, oh England... why do you do this to me. I feel like an abused wife.

Reading Liverpool fans and United fans talk about which one is crapper in Gerrard and Rooney, fans need to come together and admit they're both overrated crap.

Depressed, anything good happening in the world?
No worries, Italy will do...whatever The Sun said we're going to do. You're alive England

m1.gif

agree. I'd be really happy with Sanchez too.
Pls I can't take another transfer window fighting with Gooners on twitter ;( TAKE HIM! TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANTS GOONERS

Marc

And he hates Seinfeld, Arrested Development, The Witcher, Deus Ex and Dark Souls. This boy is beyond saving.

No worries, Italy will do...whatever The Sun said we're going to do. You're alive England

m1.gif

Thank you Yurt for the gif, that made me smile.

I hope Italy get a draw (and still go through) today, just to put some stupid pundits out of their misery,,, we don't deserve to progress anyway. We have lowered the quality of the world cup yet again.

Best hope is Woy doesn't learn a lesson yet again and persists with the same team and we get beaten in our last game, only way Woy can possibly get sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom