• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I really loved it. I guess no one bought it due to the insane requirements though.

215471989_GKZWD-L-2.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Just curious since I'm always confused when the folks from the UK talk about their tests and the like. How does that grading scale work? Is that percentage correct?

At our uni - and I assume it's the same for most:

39 and below = fail
40-49 = Third
50-59 = 2.2
60-69 = 2.1
70-79 = First
80 and above = Advanced First

It seems like small distances between the grades but there seems to be a lot of harsh marking at our unis. I've never known anyone to get an 80+. I got three 70+s this year and I'm absolutely chuffed. It's kinda the same as 90+ being great for you guys I guess and 60s being average, just different numerical values given to them.

At our uni - and I assume it's the same for most:

39 and below = you are already dead
40-49 = too much alcohol
50-59 = flopped it
60-69 = FUCK YES
70-79 = show off
80 and above = Loser

It seems like small distances between the grades but there seems to be a lot of harsh marking at our unis. I've never known anyone to get an 80+. I got three 70+s this year and I'm absolutely chuffed. It's kinda the same as 90+ being great for you guys I guess and 60s being average, just different numerical values given to them.

K1LLER7

Congrats! :D

12pts out of a max 18pts. Nice. But two losses at home are no good though.

Congrats. :p

Thanks lads!

Scum pls. What has Sherwood done to you :p

Dont mean to be that guy but dont rest on your laurels when applying for grad jobs. Apply now, act as if the deadline was next week.

Finding a good grad job was a right pain in the arse for me. Took ages.

Oh and congrats on the results! :)

Yeah I get what you're saying. Tbh I'm still in 2 minds on what to do. Been thinking of doing a masters too.

K1LLER7

Cheers guys.

Just curious since I'm always confused when the folks from the UK talk about their tests and the like. How does that grading scale work? Is that percentage correct?
Its like what wilbur said.

For the majority of grad jobs, companies look for a 2:1 so that's usually a final grade of 60%+.

Yen

I flopped it in economics (thought I should've done much better :( ) and I'm already dead in logic but I don't get my grade until Monday. Oh well, at least this year is only 10%

Wilbur

Banned
I flopped it in economics (thought I should've done much better :( ) and I'm already dead in logic but I don't get my grade until Monday. Oh well, at least this year is only 10%

If it's only 10%, don't fret. First year, I don't think I got anything above 53 or something. You just naturally step up your game innit

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt-san I beat Dark Souls for the first time yesterday. Gwyn was a scrub. Artorias was badass. Manus can eat my penus.
OH BABYY

ONE OF US

ONE OF US!

Is it your first Souls game? Are you planning to play 2? Did u rike it? Could it get any GOATer?

Marc

Congrats Killer!

sexy_party.gif

A lot of students here, what are you all planning to do once you are out there stealing a living from some sap?

K1LLER7

Well congrats with your results!! I'm just pissed off I have a repeat exam.
Cheers.

Good luck!

Congrats Killer!

A lot of students here, what are you all planning to do once you are out there stealing a living from some sap?
Thanks!

Me and Wilbur are starting a business together. Clients choose a football stadium and message. Then we send a plane over.

Student discount available.

Marc

Thanks!

Me and Wilbur are starting a business together. Clients choose a football stadium and message. Then we send a plane over.

Student discount available.

Ooooh genius... will you be ready in time for the WC final?

I want one that reads "Its fine, didn't want to win it anyway. England!"

Wilbur

Banned
Of course it's not his fucking sister do you really think we wouldn't have discussed her beautiful beaner snatch by now

K1LLER7

Ooooh genius... will you be ready in time for the WC final?

I want one that reads "Its fine, didn't want to win it anyway. England!"
Unfortunately we aren't ready for this world cup. However special offers are available for the opening PL fixtures.

Please pm Wilbur for price and offer details.

pulga

Banned
Of course it's not his fucking sister do you really think we wouldn't have discussed her beautiful beaner snatch by now

Ive held this card close to her chest - erm my chest waiting for this day m8

Pls respect my sister and refrain from calling her vag a beaner snatch

Alan Hansen once again proving he is a cunt who doesnt watch anything other than the EPL.

Buffon
Chiellini
Pirlo
Verratti
Marchisio
Cassano
Balotelli
DDR

all world class players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom