• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Alan Hansen once again proving he is a cunt who doesnt watch anything other than the EPL.

Buffon
Chiellini
Pirlo
Verratti
Marchisio
Cassano
Balotelli
DDR

all world class players

lol if you had eight world class players you would be the favourites for the tournament.

Unbelievable serieafacing.

Would argue Balotelli and Cassano arent.... But that's just me :)

Cassano might be the most gifted player in the team.
Even Raul ranks him as the best talent he has ever played with

lol if you had eight world class players you would be the favourites for the tournament.

Unbelievable serieafacing.

lack of respect for us time and time again. I only saw Spain and Brazil as favourites against Italy.

Wilbur

Banned
Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Rossi and Pirlo. 5. Spain have more in their squad. It's not all that matters m8s. Chile have two world class players and they're beasting.

Hixx

Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, De Rossi and Pirlo. 5. Spain have more in their squad. It's not all that matters m8s. Chile have two world class players and they're beasting.

To be World Class you have to have a name that sounds good when shouting. Imagine Jonathan Pearce shouting "BARZAGLI!" You'd be worried that he's having a stroke.

bjaelke

Telegraph Football @TeleFootball
FA Chairman Greg Dyke says Roy Hodgson will remain England manager until 2016.

wtzgU.gif

Costa Rica is the only team in this group that's meeting expectations(and they're exceeding them). Doesn't say much about Italy's chances though, they've come back from bad play in the group stage plenty of times.

Meier

If the other team does it right after they kick off, I'd say it's 99% impossible to defend and you just have to get lucky and hope their striker can't handle the pass. They always, always get behind my defender if they do it right away.

LTWheels

Italy create a platform to allow Pirlo to play his game. He is free to drift about as they have enough midfielders around him to compensate.

England expose Gerrard instead of protecting him with midfielders. Gerrard has been excellent for 99% of the season for Liverpool, when they create a platform to protect him and let him do what he's good at.

Meier

Strange offside call there. Pirlo is so good though.. that pass was just as calm as possible but it had a wicked curve to it.

Mario getting a bit worked up.. yellow card coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom