• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroshawn

Banned
Redknapp is a shit manager. What's he ever won? fuck all except that FA cup with Portsmouth.

People act like he's Fergie or something and he's going to come in and save England. He's a useless tax dodging cunt.

It's not his fault. He's just a bloke from up the road that would've been a chimney sweeper if it wasn't for football

I guess my sarcasm was off today since you guys think I really rated Arry.

SkylineRKR

England perhaps needs a foreign manager with a different vision thats less boring and predictable. Not Capello bus parking vision, but someone else.

Can't believe Ecuador keeps getting to the World Cup just because nobody can play on their idiotic altitude in home games.

Last qualification: 22/24 points in home games, 3/24 points in away games.

lol

Opponents are choking there, literally. Cristiano Ronaldo should move there.

i can't comprehend kufu's accent. is it american. is it british. is it indian. i don't know.

here's my impression of his accent: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1X6uxoJyth1.

iMOjAp2qZjbla.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I admire all those who contributed to those recordings, great job, something about erotic fan fiction is hilarious to me

L1NETT

my favourite film has to be the jungle book its an unreal movie. Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife I mean the bare necessities (amen) Old Mother Nature's recipes That brings the bare necessities of life

ive got a big fear for spiders i absolute hate them, also hate stuff like snakes n that (not my snake tho ;) )

pls be real

pls

my favourite film has to be the jungle book its an unreal movie. Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife I mean the bare necessities (amen) Old Mother Nature's recipes That brings the bare necessities of life

Edit: Dammit Linny

feel

People who have FIFA14 on the ps4, what exactly does "No Tournament Mode" mean? Can't I for example play the english premier league offline match after match without having to manage shit or what.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
aac D: asking me to open windows media player, heresey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom