• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
why would you pick that shit idiot

Who the FUCK doesnt have metro yet
What even IS betrayer
Lone Survivor is free on superior console u pEASANT
who the fuck PLAYS slender games?

Metro Last light was phenominal, best gamve I played last year

why would you pick that shit idiot

Who the FUCK doesnt have metro yet
What even IS betrayer
Lone Survivor is free on superior console u pEASANT
who the fuck PLAYS slender games?

I don't have last light yet, but I want it as I really liked the first one.

and lone survivor is pretty good, but I already got it in the humble bundle I think.

Hixx

I don't have last light yet, but I want it as I really liked the first one.

and lone survivor is pretty good, but I already got it in the humble bundle I think.

guuuusqozuu.png

Worse than Kyoufu.

Gorlak

Banned
Guys, what's your oppinion on the game last night?

I'm pretty happy about the result and how we reacted. Too bad Boateng needed to be subbed otherwise Poldi or Schürrle could have given that extra edge. Obviously Lahm is not playing 100%, it's strange to see mistakes from him.

I would like to see Schweinsteiger starting the next game.

in other news neuer is a smooth cunt :D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wes laugh is still the best, its so contagious

Gambit

Guys, what's your oppinion on the game last night?

I'm pretty happy about the result and how we reacted. Too bad Boateng needed to be subbed otherwise Poldi or Schürrle could have given that extra edge. Obviously Lahm is not playing 100%, it's strange to see mistakes from him.

I would like to see Schweinsteiger starting the next game.

in other news neuer is a smooth cunt :D

I'd like to see Schweinsteiger starting as well, but in place of Khedira. He was in absolute headless chicken mode. Lahm had an awful game, but he doesn't have many of those. The only way we can survive with our defence is if we control the midfield. Lahm, Kroos, Schweinsteiger is our best bet. (oh how we miss Gündogan atm).

Agreed in regards to Boateng. Without his substitution, Poldi or Schürrle would definitely have come on and probably made a big impact.

And no, Özil is not our best. He perhaps could be, but is not.

Mr Cola

If Stevie retires and Rooney is made captain D:

What a message it sends "More of the same"

Mr Cola

Who would you make captain?

Danny Wellbeck :|

But you raise a good point, we have absolutely no reliable permanent team members, everyone of our senior players is shakey and our young ones are too inexperienced.

We really are in a fucking dire position

Suen

This Indian restaurant by my house serves this super oily vegetable soup. I have no idea what flavor it is and what its made out of but I absolutely love it. Wish I knew how to make it myself.
I'm sorry to break your love for it but that super oily thing is actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom