• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
His contract expires next year, so he has to sign another one Galliani will make him sign an extension. Just to be safe we won't lose one of our best players for free. The 20m thing comes from a few articles I read a few weeks ago, when the rumors around him started.

I don't see Milan selling him, which still is one of our best players, for less than 15-20m to be honest. If we're asking for 40m for Balotelli, I think it would make sense to ask that much for Nigel.

I could totally see us selling him for around 10m, especially since we just gave Muntari an expensive extension. I hope you're right though.

I also hope we don't sell Balo, who could we get to replace him with no CL to offer?

Meier

Seeing a lot more newspapers are starting to write articles saying Woy got the tactics wrong, trying to play that formation with a natural holding midfield player, and should have gone for 3 in midfield or diamond.
Gareth Barry innit. Should have been there.

^Yep.

We'd like to forget him but we can't.
I could totally see us selling him for around 10m, especially since we just gave Muntari an expensive extension. I hope you're right though.

I also hope we don't sell Balo, who could we get to replace him with no CL to offer?

So far we are apparently interested in Mandzukic, Dzeko, Negredo and, just because, Falcao (lol). So nobody, I guess. We'll probably just bring some 30 year old in and call it a day unless we manage to sell half of the team by August.

Pennywise

I seriously hope we'll play less Tiki Taka. Otherwise you guys will go for the title. Even Hoffenheim or Augsburg figuered out how to play against us in the end.

I doubt you're gonna continue like that.
Lewandowski works different and Pep is gonna adept, he's worth changing your style/system whatever.

Not so sure about us yet.
Ramos is gonna get used to us pretty fast, not so sure about Immobile and Reus/Gündogan won't be starting the season.
Gündogan is gonna need alot of time to get back into the game.
Hopefully Auba will improve and Kuba/Subotic are back into form really fast, we don't need Khedira 2.0.

Klopp will give them time though and maybe Dortmund is gonna change their system.

^Yep.

We'd like to forget him but we can't.

So far we are apparently interested in Mandzukic, Dzeko, Negredo and, just because, Falcao (lol). So nobody, I guess. We'll probably just bring some 30 year old in and call it a day unless we manage to sell half of the team by August.

I doubt we have a chance at any of those players with no CL to offer.

And I'm not sure Negredo and Dzeko are upgrades over Balo. Mandzu would be awesome though to be fair.

Pato seems to be up for sale . . . that would be interesting, but I have no idea how he has performed in Brazil.

I doubt we have a chance at any of those players with no CL to offer.

And I'm not sure Negredo and Dzeko are upgrades over Balo. Mandzu would be awesome though to be fair.

Pato seems to be up for sale . . . that would be interesting, but I have no idea how he has performed in Brazil.
The fact that they wanted to break his legs says a lot. Leave him there, I don't think he got any better in the past year.

Mandzukic would be my choice too. The other two wouldn't be that much of an upgrade, but they also might not disappear from the game when things are bad.

BqvsZOOCMAAR8g4.png

Hope he beasts next year under Gahl.

Arnie

I'm looking forward to seeing how Januzaj develops next year. Reckon LVG will fondle his taint in the press. Until he's sacked that is.

Arnie

Stevie will be fine.

He'll have a good brekky with Brendan when he's back and get his mind focused on the Champions League.

Then Can will bench him.

L1NETT

What happened to that Van Damme bloke who used to play for Wolves briefly

What a tank he was

I'd have him waddling around at left back over Vermaelen and his absent brain

This can't actually be the Japanese translation of Sonic The Hedgehog right?

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu

I think it is.

I looked up a few Japanese games with English titles after the whole Brian Vaughn thing.

Generally you just try and pronounce the game in Japanese accent and it's probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom