• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Boring is safe. Boring is good. Look at Jordan Henderson.

I actually really like the idea of signing Milner. Workhorse, relatively disciplined. Just don't play him at full back and we'll be fine. I figure since England crashed out early, Wenger would (in theory) be meeting for either a Spanish player or an English player. And Spanish players... that would be too good to be true.

Wilbur

Banned
Really should've signed him before his Porto move. Like after his Confed Cup showings (am I remembering that correctly?)

Moved last year, didn't he? So yeah. We were linked for a while, it came out of the blue so I thought it was kinda odds on. I remember him being good at the Olympics too.

kharma45

AS running the story on their front page now as well that Manchester United have signed Ander Herrera and that it is to be confirmed soon.

He's probably talking about Ferdinand or something equally out of touch the big bald bellend.

:lol I momentarily forgot how shite he is.

Apparently Herrera's release clause goes up 4m on July 1, so I'd imagine if United are in for him they'll want the deal done before then.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
36m Euros for Herrera apparently, that seems a fuckload

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
seems odd to buy Hererra but pass on Fabregas... more proven, cheaper, etc.

I dont understand really, surely there are more established players we can get for 36m.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
guys i'm worried
tomorrow is the only game england in theory should not care about, while we are putting 2 subs who i dont trust to much in the starting XI, so obviously theyre going to destroy us 10 - 0.

L1NETT

Was Herrera the fella United bid for last year and got turned down?

Would be a damn good signing, not sure about the price but at least you aren't carrying on with Willy "Mo Diame in slow motion" Carvalho signing.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, ignore me if im too negative

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 1m
And not sure about Ander Herrera to United stories in Spain. He had been firmly ruled out by United, so any new interest would be a surprise

you were right not to be excited

why does this happen

:(

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 1m
And not sure about Ander Herrera to United stories in Spain. He had been firmly ruled out by United, so any new interest would be a surprise

you were right not to be excited

why does this happen

:(

Viva mate. Expect nothing, don't get hurt. I've finally achieved this technique, I'm at peace.

wedward

Fabregas said he had more offers from England than Chelsea, I can only imagine United being one of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if his only offer came from Chelsea.

He looked about as excited as Ozil looked when he signed for Arsenal.

The look of no other offers.

WJD

It's simple really.

Get linked with a new player? Don't google him.
Bid made? Don't believe it.
Announcement imminent? Don't get excited.
Picture of him in the shirt on the club website? Be excited

I maintain this is my principle, but a few always slip through the cracks.

I didn't want you anyway, Defour.

Wouldn't be surprised if his only offer came from Chelsea.

He looked about as excited as Ozil looked when he signed for Arsenal.

The look of no other offers.

If you think he looked miserable signing for Chelsea, imagine how he would have looked if only United came in for him. Instant seppuku. He picked going with Mourinho, the man he always hated, just to avoid United, that just says an awfully lot about Uniteds state and how hard a time they will have signing anything bur 36 million pounds Bilbao players.

Herrera looked like a hard worker to me this season, tenacious, and a decent height too. Don't see him having many problems in this league in a deeper role, which he apparently used to play anyway.

Sam @samuelJayC
Arsène Wenger has met with the agent of Alexis Sánchez in Brazil, @partidodelas12 have tonight confirmed. #AFC​

DiMarzio confirming we're after him too, though it does sound like Juve would have the upper hand if they could fund the move somehow.

Impossible!

Nope. Newcastle have finally broken me, we've been linked with a couple of new names over the past few days. Haven't even entertained the slim idea they'll be our players next season. I don't know who they play for, what position etc etc

Possible.

Edit: Viva nooooo

Kikarian

Nope. Newcastle have finally broken me, we've been linked with a couple of new names over the past few days. Haven't even entertained the slim idea they'll be our players next season. I don't know who they play for, what position etc etc

Possible.

Edit: Viva nooooo
Let's be honest though, you were dribbling over the thought of Obertan

wedward

Herrera looked like a hard worker to me this season, tenacious, and a decent height too. Don't see him having many problems in this league in a deeper role, which he apparently used to play anyway.

Sam @samuelJayC
Arsène Wenger has met with the agent of Alexis Sánchez in Brazil, @partidodelas12 have tonight confirmed. #AFC​

DiMarzio confirming we're after him too, though it does sound like Juve would have the upper hand if they could fund the move somehow.

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

jtb

Banned
honestly, City will regret not buying Fabregas. Yaya is 31, overrated, and a grade A cunt; should have just let him fuck off to Monaco. don't know why they didn't go after him.

Kikarian

Dribbling in much the same way Dr Hawkings does
3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom