• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Yurt I'm like I dunno 1/3 or so through DS1. It's super good, it's not THAT much better than 2, though. The level design is better and the world feels more purposeful, but 2 has it's better points as well. I haven't gotten to O&S but everything else so far has been easier than DS2. I mean nothing has come close to Ruin Bros or Belfry Gargs yet, and I'm doing DS1 pure melee. Exploring is more fun though. The world just feels more alive, the NPCs are cooler and the way you weave through areas creating shortcuts is awesome. Also black knights are fucking sweet. Get back stabbed, fuckers (and drop your weapons for me, only gotten one so far).

So far

Asylum Demon
Taurus Demon
Bell Gargoyles
Moonlight Butterfly
Capra Demon
Rat (queen?)
Gaping CuntDragon
Stray Demon
1-legged guy near Andre

kharma45

Marc

Event Horizon

This is the only answer to this question.

Would alien count?

Pandorum was better than I expected. Black hole if you can watch cheap old films. Not a ship, but base, Moon is good.

Supernova starts off good then gets silly.

Hmmm, most space ship based films are horror.

dc89

@GuillemBalague 56s
Manchester United will pay the 36m buy out clause of Ander Herrera (1st July he would have cost 40m). 2nd time round, Utd will get his man

Even Guillem is at it now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not that I think Balotelli will be our saviour, not even close. People should try to be more level-headed.
I agree btw, it's not fair to single him out.
Yurt I'm like I dunno 1/3 or so through DS1. It's super good, it's not THAT much better than 2, though. The level design is better and the world feels more purposeful, but 2 has it's better points as well. I haven't gotten to O&S but everything else so far has been easier than DS2. I mean nothing has come close to Ruin Bros or Belfry Gargs yet, and I'm doing DS1 pure melee. Exploring is more fun though. The world just feels more alive, the NPCs are cooler and the way you weave through areas creating shortcuts is awesome. Also black knights are fucking sweet. Get back stabbed, fuckers (and drop your weapons for me, only gotten one so far).

So far

Asylum Demon
Taurus Demon
Bell Gargoyles
Moonlight Butterfly
Capra Demon
Rat (queen?)
Gaping CuntDragon
Stray Demon
1-legged guy near Andre
YES ODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, so you jumped from Demon's to DS2?

after reading your spoilertags, believe me when I tell you

6QTXHHY.gif

you're in for a wild WILD ride. The last third of the game is my favourite gaming experience ever. And it's FILLED with secrets, even more so than DeS and DS2, so your exploration will be rewarded ;) (sometimes with secret majestic NPCs)

dc89

Disturbia is one of Rihanna's really under rated hits. What a great song.

Yeah it's decent.

---

More than 6,000 new homes are to set to be built in once rundown parts of Manchester thanks to a £1bn deal with City’s Middle East owners.

Manchester council today announced the 10-year agreement with the Abu Dhabi United Group, with the two parties forming a partnership dubbed ‘Manchester Life.’

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/manchester-city-etihad-stadium-adug-7313788

We'll build you houses if you sell us the stadium at a heavily discounted price. Sheikh pls.

Apparently, Cassano broke a glass after he didn't get any minute vs England. Buffon stood up, called him a clown and they almost started fighting before Pirlo and De Rossi stepped in and blocked them. I have to say, I didn't like Buffon in the last game, but this one was priceless.

Anyway, four years ago we lost our last game in the 2010 WC and went out in the group stage. I'm like 95% sure that will happen today as well. De Sciglio in a 3-5-2 formation? What could possibly go wrong, right?

I can't see that story being true. I do believe Cassano is quite capable of being that type of guy, but there is no way Prandelli would have kept him in the side. The collective is important to Prandelli and he would have sent him home straight away.

I really can't see ourselves getting beaten if we show up today. This Uruguay team is god awful and scored with their only two shots on target vs England. Our scrubs kept their first choice team to a draw last year and I see us at least matching that result.

I would rather not play a 3-5-2 because of De Sciglio, but it is the best formation for Uruguay and he is the only capable player.

Yen

My house is getting redecorated. I'm in self-imposed exile at the other end of the house, and all I have on the sky box is overwrought foreign-lang films.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't see that story being true. I do believe Cassano is quite capable of being that type of guy, but there is no way Prandelli would have kept him in the side. The collective is important to Prandelli and he would have sent him home straight away.

I really can't see ourselves getting beaten if we show up today. This Uruguay team is god awful and scored with their only two shots on target vs England. Our scrubs kept their first choice team to a draw last year and I see us at least matching that result.

I would rather not play a 3-5-2 because of De Sciglio, but it is the best formation for Uruguay and he is the only capable player.

I'm dying Shanks, I need some of your positive happy-go-lucky blood. I used to be like you, but I've seen things, and now I no longer believe in fate or happy endings.

Galatasaray Spor Kulübü did this, and now I can only see the world in Unreal Engine colours.

Resistance is futile, we're Germany and Uruguay will be Italy. Let's go home baby.

When your time comes to die, be not like those (English) whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. SING YOUR DEATH SONG! AND DIE LIKE A HERO GOING HOME!

Blablurn

Meh. Bought AC4 from a guy who only has positive reviews. Should have been here on Saturday. Nothing yet. Of course I'm the first who does not get his stuff :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Hector Moreno, good CB? Seems to be a very high chance that MoPo will sign him given his connections to Espanyol.

FootyGAF, recommend me a sci-fi movie where the ship takes centre-stage like the Ishimura does in Dead Space.

Not Sunshine, as good as it is

Sunshine was really cool, except for the terrible last third where it decides to be something different and ruin the film.

Event Horizon is a good choice, Dead Space has lots of inspiration from that.

FIGC quickly dismissed the story, but according to La Stampa there are at least 2 different sources and 3 people in Italy's staff saw that. I don't think sending him home would've been wise, in any case, it doesn't really matter because in 30 hours everybody will come home.

While I agree that we could beat Uruguay if we show up, I'm not sure that we'll actually show up. We have to step up our defense and, except for Barzagli, the rest doesn't really make me feel safe: Chiellini went from terribad to good every match in a matter of minutes and Bonucci might be in good shape, but it'll be his first match in Brazil. Not sure if he'll be ready - props to him if we don't concede today (impossible imho).

Marc

So far

Asylum Demon
Taurus Demon
Bell Gargoyles
Moonlight Butterfly
Capra Demon
Rat (queen?)
Gaping CuntDragon
Stray Demon
1-legged guy near Andre

Playing it the first time myself, finally finished killing
a couple of cunts in Amor londo.
Had to summon help for the first time, was hitting my head against a wall.

Finding the general enemies easier than demon souls but the bosses are a lot tougher imo. Although now I have a good farming location I can level up a lot, and buy twinkling shards for upgrades.

3Sixty

When England smash Costa Rica tonight with Lallana scoring 2 and making 3 more Roy should hand his resignation in his post match interview.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FIGC quickly dismissed the story, but according to La Stampa there are at least 2 different sources and 3 people in Italy's staff saw that. I don't think sending him home would've been wise, in any case, it doesn't really matter because in 30 hours everybody will come home.

While I agree that we could beat Uruguay if we show up, I'm not sure that we'll actually show up. We have to step up our defense and, except for Barzagli, the rest doesn't really make me feel safe: Chiellini went from terribad to good every match in a matter of minutes and Bonucci might be in good shape, but it'll be his first match in Brazil. Not sure if he'll be ready - props to him if we don't concede today (impossible imho).

Juve's defense is the reason why we crashed out in Europe(s). :(

and Maldini is doubting the formation, I don't know what to believe in anymore.

K1LLER7

no it isn't, but congrats baby K7 <3
Thanks m8. Today Italy will win. #IAMITK <3

Also Nani is on his way to you guys. It's the only way we can fund these moves. He's better than Sanchez. Phil Neville says Nani has all the qualities of Ronaldo. Phil Neville knows his stuff ;)

Yen

"@English_AS: OFFICIAL: Carlos Vela seals permament move to @RealSociedad + signs 4-year contract extension, tying him to the Basque club until June 2018."

Feorax

Hope Italy win today. Would be nice if we could have pretty much all of our players (bar Sakho, Toure and Mignolet) back for pre-season asap.

Yaya Toure has, apparently, claimed that City did not let him spend time with his brother (who passed away this week) and that he wishes he insisted more instead of going to Abu Dhabi to celebrate the title win,

This is getting a little bit nasty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom