• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financially, shouldn't the BBC and ITV just share eachother's highlights rather than sending their own commentators to games just for highlight packages?

Korez

We all know who his successor will be.

Allegri.jpg

European champions 2016

mancini-roberto.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I wouldn't sell Suarez over this. When he starts banging in goals for fun again and leading the team to a title challenge, you'll see why.

It's possible to find his acts unbelievable, but still want him on the team.

And if you did try to sell him, a club will act on it and will not regret their decision.

It's basically his preseason ritual at this point. He bites Ivanovic at the end of the 12/13 season and goes on to put up career and league leading numbers.

FIFA is a corrupt organization that gives zero fucks about right or wrong. They don't have the balls to retroactively ban anyone--especially a superstar at a huge profile club like Liverpool--coming off a Player of the Year campaign. He'll likely be banned from a number international games aka CONCACAF. So whoop de fucking doo.

So there's only one way to go for Luis in 2014/15 and it's up, up, up!!!

Well this world cup sure has been fantastic. Lots of goals, hilarious player meltdowns (Song, Suarez..) and lots of USA USA USA chants.

RDM would take Italy to the next level, it would be amazing.

Pachimari

Suarez is definitely not coming to Real Madrid now. He's just not marketable to Perez, and we are only looking for a young striker in case Morata leaves anyway.

Meier

Isn't that how it's pronounced?

It's just two syllables effectively. "Kase-que" if you will? (good shout with the que usage, KidA) I dunno, I'm not good at doing things phonetically. But a lot of English want to say "Kai-zuki" or some sort of variant of it.

raven777

is Ander Herrera confirmed for United?

I was expecting him last season and we ended up not getting him at the deadline day.

I still remember at deadline day going to sleep expecting to see Herrera deal done when I wake up. When I actually woke up only Fellaini... :(

Marc

Finally, some fucking dissenting voice and debate!!!!

And it comes from the Welshman, Savage. I take back what I said about him.

The others want to just plod along with no changes and hope it all clicks one day.

LTWheels

Finally, some fucking dissenting voice and debate!!!!

And it comes from the Welshman, Savage. I take back what I said about him.

The others want to just plod along with no changes and hope it all clicks one day.

Savage does have some intelligence if you listen carefully. the only problem is that he is not very good at articulating it, which is a problem for a pundit.

It's the third time he's done it.

That's what is so unbelievable about it. The third damn time.

Yeah

I have to assume that we've hired psychologists aside from Pieters to figure out what's actually wrong with him. It isn't rational, there is no gain to do it, it doesn't offer himself or his team an advantage, it just makes him a liability and a hate figure.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he pulls this shit in training but it's kept quiet.

Yen

Not to deflect or pull the 'BUT ROONEY' card but I'd question the mind of anyone who thinks biting someone's shoulder is worse than intentionally breaking someone's leg

The only reason why I bring it up is because when someone spits at another player the media says "spitting is the absolute worst thing you can do on a football pitch." when it's quite obviously not (of course, Suarez bit, not spat, 'cos he is crazy, so the comparison doesn't particularly hold waste I admit. )
Suarez exists on a whole other scummy plain, so it is hard to compare incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom