• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm both Colombian and Murican. People here respect Colombia as a team and do Murican jokes with me. I'm as happy as cheetos on a neckbeard.

This germany game is gonna be intense. World war II: part deux.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
phdzcy.gif

he has some serious problems.

I hope they ban his dumb ass for a good while and he gets some help.

wedward

Herrera over Fabregas is the right decision.

Has we signed Sanchez yet?

Has Suarez been put down?

Edit-
@JamesGooner88: One of the Chilean miners (Jorge) just confirmed on Santiago FM radio station that Sanchez is moving to London to join Arsenal. #Blimey

Yesssss

Wilbur

Banned
-------------------DDG
RAFAEL-JONES-EVANS-SHAW
--------------CARRICK
--------HERRERA-MATA
JANUZAJ-------------------ROONEY
------------------RVP

or

-------------------DDG
---SMALLING-JONES-EVANS
RAFAEL-----------------------SHAW
--HERRERA-CARRICK-MATA
-------------RVP-ROONEY

or

-------------------DDG
---SMALLING-JONES-EVANS
ADNAN-HERRERA-CARRICK-SHINJI
------------------MATA
-------------RVP-ROONEY

HHNNNNDHSHAHAHA

JEJAJAJAJAJAJ

WE're gonna win the champions league

Yen

If Suarez does go to Real, we'll have a month of plug calling him a can't, then he'll score a hattrick against Recreativo in his third game, and then it'll all be ok.

omgkitty

I just don't get Uruguay. There's fucking video of it. IT WAS ON LIVE TELEVISION BEING BROADCAST IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. At least pick something sensible like "I didn't see anything when I was on the field." or "I haven't seen the replay." I hope they come down hard on Suarez. This shit is absolutely outrageous. This is the 3rd time he's done this. He should be banned from international and domestic games for the foreseeable future.

If Suarez does go to Real, we'll have a month of plug calling him a can't, then he'll score a hattrick against Recreativo in his third game, and then it'll all be ok.

Nah, LFC are playing it smart, waiting for the CL draw and if We get Madrid or Barca, sell them to whichever team is in the same group as us and get him to bite Ronaldo/Messi in our matches against them XD. No one will expect a same team biting.

Slizz

I just don't get Uruguay. There's fucking video of it. IT WAS ON LIVE TELEVISION BEING BROADCAST IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. At least pick something sensible like "I didn't see anything when I was on the field." or "I haven't seen the replay." I hope they come down hard on Suarez. This shit is absolutely outrageous. This is the 3rd time he's done this. He should be banned from international and domestic games for the foreseeable future.

This is why I don't get why people are still harping on it. Wait for the punishment, until then settle down.

Sponsors dropping Suarez however is relevant

99% of Italy is blaming Balotelli for this world cup. Yet I'm pretty sure I saw 10 more players playing last night, clearly I'm wrong.

I don't really like the guy, he should start behaving with a little more respect and try harder on the pitch, but blaming him for everything (people are saying that his problem is that he's not Italian) isn't the answer.
Uruguay are fucking scum.

Fucking throw them out the tournament FIFA.

"There was no bite and there was no scar"

Sure. They photoshopped everything on the go during the game, in what, 30 seconds? Of course there was no bite and no scar. Of course. Oh and Rodriguez: "I didn't see anything, therefore it was nothing " lol. "it's not illegal if I don't see it."

Pathethic, really pathethic.

wedward

-------------------DDG
RAFAEL-JONES-EVANS-SHAW
--------------CARRICK
--------HERRERA-MATA
JANUZAJ-------------------ROONEY
------------------RVP

or

-------------------DDG
---SMALLING-JONES-EVANS
RAFAEL-----------------------SHAW
--HERRERA-CARRICK-MATA
-------------RVP-ROONEY

or

-------------------DDG
---SMALLING-JONES-EVANS
ADNAN-HERRERA-CARRICK-SHINJI
------------------MATA
-------------RVP-ROONEY

HHNNNNDHSHAHAHA

JEJAJAJAJAJAJ

WE're gonna win the champions league

Why do you still have Carrick playing?

He is shit.

Really? Yeah I'm sure that guy is ITK.

Chilean miners are national heroes.

I am sure they are told everything.

Slizz

If you guys want a laugh try and find a podcast for the Colin Cowherd show and listen to him talk about the World Cup.

Just said Neymar is the Lebron James of the sport.

Barzul

99% of Italy is blaming Balotelli for this world cup. Yet I'm pretty sure I saw 10 more players playing last night, clearly I'm wrong.

I don't really like the guy, he should start behaving with a little more respect and try harder on the pitch, but blaming him for everything (people are saying that his problem is that he's not Italian) isn't the answer.

He's lived in Italy the majority of his life. If he isn't Italian, what the fuck is he? It's why I love America (and I'm not even one), you'd never get that kind of ridiculous sentiment over here.

cremino

If you guys want a laugh try and find a podcast for the Colin Cowherd show and listen to him talk about the World Cup.

I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo is the Lebron James of football and Neymar reminds me a lot of a young Cristiano Ronaldo

Slizz

I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo is the Lebron James of football and Neymar reminds me a lot of a young Cristiano Ronaldo
Agree on CR7

It'll take winning and a few more years before Neymar reaches Lebron level.

Could get kickstarted though if he wins this WC.

Overall Cowherd's opinions are hilariously awful and based on what I'm assuming he just saw/heard 20 minutes prior to speaking.

Listening to him and ESPN talk about Jozy Altidore is one of the funniest things ever.

As weird as this is the best analyst that I've heard on ESPN is Shep Messing.

wedward

Listen to someone act like they know the sport when the obviously have no clue?

Nah. Get enough of that in this thread.

Hixx

Pls don't be on ITV today Gus. Pls just come home, sign some players, stay out of it. Don't embarrass yourself again.

pulga

Banned
Imagine if Wooden's gif found its way to the FIFA Disciplinary Committee as irrefutable evidence that Suarez bit Chiellini. Imagine it becoming Woodenlung's wooden stake that finally puts that fangbanger out of professional football.

ChelseaGAFs ultimate revenge. Oh, this thread would be glorious.

He's lived in Italy the majority of his life. If he isn't Italian, what the fuck is he? It's why I love America (and I'm not even one), you'd never get that kind of ridiculous sentiment over here.

"African". Or the N-word. "Therefore not Italian."

I know it doesn't make sense, but I heard that a lot.

Timurid

German American in the usmnt situation is pretty rediculous.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Camoranesi on Balotelli:"It burns my balls to see those who don't try. I also was an asshole but I learned from my mistakes"
Am I allowed to join here? The WorldCup thread is getting too cray cray.
Of course you're, don't be silly.

I did post a welcome post for you last night as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom