• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

I can't man, I'm such a sore loser today.

It helps when you consistently lose, soon people start to shrug their shoulders. Then the pundits say you played well in spite of finishing dead last. And no one resigns, everything stays the same .

Once the last remnants of your soul has shriveled up, you can deal with being a loser with great pride.

Fuck football.

you're confusing ultras with fans. No one likes any ultras.

Ultras are fans and the club directions trying to tell people they aren't, is fucking daft. Not as dumb as people who believe it though. Also not sure when ultra's became the same as hools, seems to have gotten that for some the last years though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Don't use £££ on packs mate.

Can quite easily build a great team from points in game.

My team at the moment:

------------ Courtois -----------

Rafael - Kompany - Luiz - Felipe Luis

------- Fellaini - Fernandinho -----

Willian ------- Mata ------- Kagawa

--------------- Tevez ------------

I just didnt want to start grinding with bronze players £7 is ok, already played 700 hours of fifa this year, another 300 is likely before seasons end. Not going to spend any more though, bough Wilshere to play in the hole and him + Sturridge is deadly, Savign monies now for Mata.

K1LLER7

"Ander Herrera has now had his official club photographs and has been given a tour around Carrington. [Mail] #MUFC"

Not long now...

Yeah, fuck ultras. Zenit ultras got upset at the club and are refusing to renew their season tickets. Better news than the Garay signing.

N'Doye liked our ultra's enough to get their logo tattooed on his arm. ;)

ibv1sxls4DeaSj.gif

QWLz0ot.jpg

Dat N'Doye

omgkitty

He also didn't know who Cazorla was and said we weren't interested in Arteta less than 48 hours before signing him.

I have no doubt Arsenal have contacted Balotelli. They have probably contacted every potentially available striker.

Ugh I just really don't want Balotelli. He's volatile.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please, people just like to see the underdog win every now and then. On the other hand we got Juve, who everyone for some reaosn seems to love on here with only a very few exceptions, if Pirlo as much as queefs they are screaming GOAT.
I wish this was true.

but you can't blame anyone for liking Pirlo, he's one of those players everyone likes even if you hate Juve or Italy.

K1LLER7

I just didnt want to start grinding with bronze players £7 is ok, already played 700 hours of fifa this year, another 300 is likely before seasons end. Not going to spend any more though, bough Wilshere to play in the hole and him + Sturridge is deadly, Savign monies now for Mata.
Shinji is great in FIFA, great ball control similar to Iniesta. Cheap too. Also Lucas Moura on the wings :)

Zabojnik

I like the idea of ultras, always have, and whenever I go to see a Juve match I always go in their section (curva Scirea). Never had a single problem and the cheering is always fantastic. Of course, Juve's ultras are really, really docile compared to some of the other Serie A hardcores. Like with everything, there's always a faction within the faction that has to spoil the fun for everybody. When that happens, people always question the point of ultras. I do too. However, the atmosphere in the stadium would be so much worse without them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ultras are fans and the club directions trying to tell people they aren't, is fucking daft. Not as dumb as people who believe it though. Also not sure when ultra's became the same as hools, seems to have gotten that for some the last years though.
wooden stop calling me daft every day, im aware of my profound intellectual limitations
Yeah, fuck ultras. Zenit ultras got upset at the club and are refusing to renew their season tickets. Better news than the Garay signing.
Ultras can be great sometimes, but half of them are embarrassing really.

K1LLER7

Do Man U fans think he is worth 37.000.000?
I don't think he is worth that fee. (He's worth more :p)

However, he Looks a very good player, no idea how he'll fair in the PL. But we had to meet his release clause which played a part in the fee. Also, with no CL, we'll have to overpay for most top players who are set to play in the CL next season.

cremino

Pulga I went to Naples and it was great, really loved it.

I kinda root for them, why not. If Bologna have a team then they can do one because that town was fucking boooooring.

Bologna has a team by they were relegated to Serie B this year and they're risking bankruptcy

Wilbur

Banned
I watched Bilbao like 15 times last season so I'm an expert on them

Herrera will destroy everyone and win the CL next season

dc89

'What incident? Have you got something against Luis?'
Diego Lugano.

Delusional cunts. Everything is an agenda against Suarez in their eyes. It's damage control.

LNBL

'What incident? Have you got something against Luis?'
Diego Lugano.

Delusional cunts. Everything is an agenda against Suarez in their eyes. It's damage control.

It's embarrassing really, Colombia will woop their ass hopefully

Croyles

4-8 years ago I would of been furious at some of the comments made in the WC thread, now I just laugh. Feels good to be older and not give a fuck.

wooden stop calling me daft every day, im aware of my profound intellectual limitations

I honestly just don't understand people claiming they are not fans or supporters. No matter how much anyone could hate them, surely they can see they are that.

Fuck N'Doye, he's dead to me. He missed a sitter in the last game of the season against CSKA that would have given Zenit the title.

It's alright even true GOATS fails sometimes

spvvcw.gif

But doesn't matter when he scores when it's most important.

jnsgfz.gif

I can't believe Palermo bought Tzorvas after that shit... Fucking Zamps. He was all over the place with Panathinaikos in CL lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City, United and Chelsea are getting deals done, come on MoPo, sign someone already. Just don't sell Sandro or I will come to your house and cut you.

omgkitty

Yh this, was kinda/maybe/slightly open to it before but his wc performance hasn't been that great.

No clue what Wengers got planned :(

There's really just no transparency to what we do in the transfer market. We could be linked with a player for a year, and then all of a sudden we're linked with some random guy no one thought of and he's signed 3 days later.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I honestly just don't understand people claiming they are not fans or supporters. No matter how much anyone could hate them, surely they can see they are that.
they are actually more 'fans' than anyone, but their behavior can be inexcusable sometimes

He also didn't know who Cazorla was and said we weren't interested in Arteta less than 48 hours before signing him.

I have no doubt Arsenal have contacted Balotelli. They have probably contacted every potentially available striker.

Nah, today was a proper denial, and Balotelli's been subject to one of those before:

“We are not interested in Mario Balotelli, you can write that,” said Wenger.
“Chelsea can buy him as much as they want, they have no competition on the subject.
“I read today that we are competing with Chelsea for the player, but it’s not true.”

Almost seemed disgusted at the link back then, lol. I guess the boss hasn't changed his opinion of him.

There's really just no transparency to what we do in the transfer market. We could be linked with a player for a year, and then all of a sudden we're linked with some random guy no one thought of and he's signed 3 days later.

Exactly, whenever we are linked with someone for to long it never happens. If Arsenal are linked with anyone and its not done within a week I give up. Not happening.

quite a few places running with the Sanchez to LFC stoey but no one has actually added anything to it yet

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/25/alexi...l-transfer-says-legend-phil-thompson-4775523/

you'd think thered be something

Does Phil Thompson usually get transfer news for Liverpool? He wouldn't just say this for no reason, right?

Exactly, whenever we are linked with someone for to long it never happens. If Arsenal are linked with anyone and its not done within a week I give up. Not happening.

Does Phil Thompson usually get transfer news for Liverpool? He wouldn't just say this for no reason, right?

Well i'm not doubting Phil himself, it's just eerily quiet if this is happening, I would have thought some other place/person who have heard something too.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOL Giroud doesn't even start the throwaway games

Where is your god now, ArsenalGAF? I seem to recall you telling me Giroud starts over Benz in France.

dc89

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 2m
Member of FIFA disciplinary panel hearing Suarez case: "We have to resolve it either today or tomorrow. It's our duty to see justice done."

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 2m
FIFA disciplinary panel's Martin Hong to me on Suarez:"Why surprise?He has past experience before (biting).It's our duty to see justice done"

Justice for bite victims the world over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom