• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, I hate courses that are held in English at German universities.

I mean, the guy doing this tutorial basically looked up fancy words to use in a dictionary and uses them in a completely wrong way for fuck's sake.

sohois

Well the Echo article does also say that the club still really want Moreno.

+ the president said just yesterday the deal is still on.

I fear we are getting Salah-ed.

Sevilla have been trying and failing to kickstart an auction for weeks, I'd imagine this is just more posturing. Won't be surprised to see the deal suddenly resurface in a few weeks when Sevilla realize no one else is going to pay up

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who the hell wants to sign for Bilbao now? Or who in his right mind would agree to sign a long fucking contract with them.

If you're young and talented, you're better off else where

pulga

Banned
Barcelona have made an important step towards signing Luis Suárez for next season. The 'Azulgrana' club has received a 'yes' from the Uruguayan, who wants to become part of Luis Enrique's team after the summer.

That has been Bartomeu's trump card in securing the player's commitment over interest from other teams, Real Madrid among them. A commitment that includes the potential to put the pressure on at Liverpool in the event that the English club dig their heels in and refuse to compromise on their expectations.

The starting figure for negotiations is €87.5 million - the buy-out clause for Suárez. Barcelona will not stretch to that and is trying to bring the price tag down.

Hence they are considering the possibility of including other players in the deal. There are several contenders, such as Alexis, Pedro, Tello or Song. The 'Azulgrana' club has an extensive list of players who could go. In principle, Barcelona would be willing to spend €60 million.

Suárez earns €10 million at Liverpool, but that would not be a problem because Barcelona is willing to be generous in that respect and he would then become one of their highest paid players.

The negotiation has taken on a new dimension after the Uruguayan took a chunk out of Chiellini. The incident did not go down well at Barcelona, but the club is still moving things forward. Real Madrid, on the other hand, have put the brakes on, now not interested in making a bid for the player in the light of his behaviour.

Good, #GentlemensClub like ours dont need such a fucking twat. What good is he when he's banned from playing for half a season? Perfect fit for Barca though, classless cunts understand each other well. Hell, take a look at one of the Catalan rags:

1403748517_024408_1403748561_noticia_normal.jpg

"Luis Suarez is the ideal signing for a title-hungry Barca"
KuGsj.gif

Messi

Good, #GentlemensClub like ours dont need such a fucking twat. What good is he when he's banned from playing for half a season? Perfect fit for Barca though, classless cunts understand each other well. Hell, take a look at one of the Catalan rags:

KuGsj.gif

130408171730-pepe-single-image-cut.jpg

More than decent. His English is better than mine :lol and speaks (almost) with no accent
Well, they mainly show him talking German on German TV, so I can only tell from like 1 minute of him speaking English.

But he should be able to speak it well after playing for Spurs, living in the US for like 15 years and being married to an US woman.

pulga

Banned

yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnn

a) pepe hadnt shown homicidal tendencies when bought
b) he hasnt gone homicidal ever since that one time

Suarez has shown he can't even behave at the biggest sporting event on the planet, one that only happens once every four years. What hope is there for him in a regular season? Hell, he's never played CL football has he? He's bound to pull something there lol

Understand something once and for all, I'm not saying we dont have cunts in Madrid. Of course we do, every club has cunts. But Suarez is just something else. He shouldnt be allowed to play professional football.

Feorax

Be happy with Alexis, Pedro, plus £50m.

-----------Shitty back four----------
----------------Gerrard-----------------
------Hendo---------Coutinho------
--Pedro----------------------Alexis--
--------------Sturridge-----------------

Messi

yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnn

a) pepe hadnt shown homicidal tendencies when bought
b) he hasnt gone homicidal ever since that one time

Suarez has shown he can't even behave at the biggest sporting even at the planet, one that only happens once every four years. What hope is there for him in a regular season? Hell, he's never played CL football has he? He's bound to pull something there lol

Except when he stamped on Messi and attempted to intimidate Muller. Suarez is a violent cunt, won't argue that. But call a spade a spade. Implying Real Madrid or Barça are gentleman's clubs is completely fucking laughable.

I don't believe Pepe should be allowed to play football by that same metric

----------------Gerrard-----------------

Would rather have Sterling play than Pedro tbh. Maybe Shaqiri as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bilbao flirted with relegation just to fuck with Llorente

They cut off their nose and mutilated their mouth just to spite their face

But this is what happens when you bid for one of their players

They can't help themselves

It's a reflex

pulga

Banned
Except when he stamped on Messi and attempted to intimidate Muller. Suarez is a violent cunt, won't argue that. But call a spade a spade. Implying Real Madrid or Barça are gentleman's clubs is completely fucking laughable.

And Busquets stepped on Pepe's head, yet you don't find me calling him a violent cunt. Like I said, Pepe is a cunt, but Suarez is just something else and I have no wish to see him on my team anymore. He's a liability.

Ultimatum

Banned

-----------------Caan------------------

This would actually be pretty sweet

KuGsj.gif

and yet you have Pepe?

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague:
"A.Herrera: As usual with Athletic, they reject United OFFER...which means Utd will have to pay buy out clause. He WILL be an Utd player."

And Busquets stepped on Pepe's head, yet you don't find me calling him a violent cunt. Like I said, Pepe is a cunt, but Suarez is just something else and I have no wish to see him on my team anymore. He's a liability.

You mean that one photo that makes it look like Busquets is doing that, despite the fact that there's no other evidence for it, nothing seemed to have happened in the match, Pepe didn't react and that one photo is literally the only thing that suggests it happened?

Messi

You mean that one photo that makes it look like Busquets is doing that, despite the fact that there's no other evidence for it, nothing seemed to have happened in the match, Pepe didn't react and that one photo is literally the only thing that suggests it happened?

Let him have it. It fits his narrative.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez is worse than Pepe

Pepe is a thug, like Bruno Alves, Zlatan, Totti and many other defenders like him.

Suarez is unique in his fuckery

K1LLER7

It's a reflex
They're fucking with anybody who goes in for their players.

Ander wants to leave. Hopefully it comes through.

This is probably a stupid question now he's in prison for tax evasion, but how did Uli Hoeness manage to get around paying tax for Martinez?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that Bayern just said fuck it at one point and also paid the taxes. They were already overpaying anyway and don't really care for money.

Who knows, though, maybe Schweine called his mate Angela and Spain didn't want any taxes no more.

It's a reflex
God this is going to run isn't it. That and "these things happen in the box".

Tbh I get it. They don't want to sell players and if a player leaves they want it to be the player who breaks the contract.

Other clubs have to deal or as you say - players just don't sign those contracts.

Feorax

I wonder. With the Moreno deal having stalled, if we get a deal done for Suarez quickly enough, would we then maybe look to be a bit indulgent and maybe try to hijack the Shaw deal?

We were apparently interested, but we were put off by the price. I also can't see us going back for Lallana if we get Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom