• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why Barca and Madrid always fight it out like this

they both have Argentinian, Brazilian and Spanish players. They should all be friends or something.

it's the Portuguese crowd innit?

Both teams have sucked since they got rid of Cannavaro and Zambrotta.

Puyol will deliver the WC trophy to the winner. Apparently to honor Puyol. Can't imagine that feeling anything other than awkward for Puyol. Considering how the tournament went for Spain.

He must have been absolutely livid watching Ramos and Pique get the runaround like that, with no protection in front of them

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Both teams have sucked since they got rid of Cannavaro and Zambrotta.

they were both shit with Madrid and Barca
KuGsj.gif

ibuTS19wGwXumX.gif

K1LLER7

Looks like the hold up on the Herrera thing may be Bilbao insisting that United pay 4% to Herrera's previous club.
United tried to pay €36 straight. This meant Bilbao would have to pay the 4%. They rejected.

With the buy-out, United have to pay 4% to Zaragoza. Similar to how Bayern paid Osasuna before Martinez made the move.

Just got a Eurosport update - Ghana 'send Boateng, Muntari home from World Cup'

It's pathetic. Some of these people need to get out more.

Heard on the radio over here that Muntari attacked a Ghanaian management official and that Boateng may have been part of the attack/instigated. Not sure but very conflicting reports also have broken bottles being involved

Clegg

United tried to pay €36 straight. This meant Bilbao would have to pay the 4%. They rejected.

With the buy-out, United have to pay 4% to Zaragoza. Similar to how Bayern paid Osasuna before Martinez made the move.
It looks like tax won't be a problem though. Just a waiting game now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cannavaro won two leagues with Madrid m8

you fucking RUINED him. How the fuck do you ruin a Cannavaro? He came back to us a pecho frio, a fucking Zebina.

Bgn1XF6.jpg

I think he's in Dubai now btw, he opened a new restaurant there or something.

I wanna fly over there just to hug him, and slap him, and then hug him again.

you fucking RUINED him. How the fuck do you ruin a Cannavaro? He came back to us a pecho frio, a fucking Zebina.

Bgn1XF6.jpg

I think he's in Dubai now btw, he opened a new restaurant there or something.

I wanna fly over there just to hug him, and slap him, and then hug him again.

Who was the guy with the orange tinted glasses again?

Hixx

£16m for Snodgrass and Livermore...

Bruce is going to cripple Hull in future windows like he did to SAFC. We're still recovering from his nonsense and he's been gone years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom