• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

KP Boateng and Muntari were banned/expelled from the Ghana national team after having a fight with the coach and other staff member.

Elchele

I couldn't be more light skinned even if I tried

people always ask me why am I white if I come from the caribbean. they don't understand

Hixx

Ugh we've signed a new deal with adidas

Worst kits we've had in my lifetime. Even fuckin Diadora made nicer kits. Diadora ffs!

This is the day.

The muricans vs the germans world war 2 part deux: electric boogaloo. Will the muricans move on to the second round by winning? Getting a tie? Or will all their hopes and dreams depend on the Portugal v ghana game?

whose club kit is this? and no its not the woman I posted a couple days ago

BrDYK4fCMAE2yNp.jpg

Whose kit is this?

More like worst junior ever

It was all Prandelli's fault!

Seriously though, I don't really want him. Too old and slow. I don't even want to think how he'll be in two years.

He was always going to be the biggest liability at the World Cup.

I love Pirlo, but I am now looking forward to the team being built around Verratti.

hiroshawn

Banned
I juzst realized that the Ned are going all the way to the finals (They have it easier.)

Belgium v Argentina is the head cruncher. I'm not sure who will win. I'm leaning towards Argentina.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Aguero is out of the WC now?

He seems to be incredibly injury prone these days.

Origi is costing us 11 million euros

What

I hope to christ that we've done the proper scouting on him.

Being young and scoring at the World Cup does not justify that cost, especially when you look at his scoring record. Even less so if we're loaning him back to the very team we're buying him from

operon

m8 i dont even understand what youre trying to say :/

Now you know what the rest of us feel like reading your posts, the only good thing the suarez incident is we haven't had to put up with you shitting the thread up with real Madrid pics form the champions league.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So rumblings of 4 signings, Herrera, Shaw and who are reasonably likely to be the other two? Or do we have no idea.

Walshy

I hope to christ that we've done the proper scouting on him.

Being young and scoring at the World Cup does not justify that cost, especially when you look at his scoring record. Even less so if we're loaning him back to the very team we're buying him from
He is seen as a similar player to Sturridge apparently.

Never seen him play besides in the World Cup, not enough to form an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom