• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

How much for Muller? Straight swap from Lennon??

Kroos played a sensational pass into Muller I think it was around the hour mark. On the stretch just nailed it into the box to feet.

Type of pass Özil used to make circa 2011-2012. Only seen him on the tele, though.

ohyou.jpg

XlRloc7.png
hsyHSuG.gif

Lightning

Banned
Bram7TuIIAE0o2D.jpg

Sanchez and di Maria? Let's do it Wenger.
Don't need both.

Sanchez
Schneiderlin
Prefer Chambers but most likely Debuchy
Campbell returning from loan
Theo returning from injury
Hopefully a goal keeper as well.

Successful window and we'll we ready for next season.

Croyles

After some reflection...

First half was absolutely dire from Germany. Got a lot better in the second, but I was still so annoyed from the first that everything was terrible in my eyes, even though it wasn't

I think a deserved win in the end.

They can't allow themselves to have a first half like that against France or we are getting battered.

omgkitty

Don't need both.

Sanchez
Schneiderlin
Prefer Chambers but most likely Debuchy
Campbell returning from loan
Theo returning from injury
Hopefully a goal keeper as well.

Successful window and we'll we ready for next season.

But I'd say if both were available, and we can afford both and still get our other business done, I see no problems with it. Wenger has shown a definite interest in di Maria in the past, and if he's available at a decent price, I see no reason not to go for him.

Lightning

Banned
But I'd say if both were available, and we can afford both and still get our other business done, I see no problems with it. Wenger has shown a definite interest in di Maria in the past, and if he's available at a decent price, I see no reason not to go for him.
Di Maria would cost 40m. I see a problem spending that much on a player who we wouldn't need.

K1LLER7

The South Korea team got back home today/yesterday and had a press conference. Angry fans decided to throw toffee and them lol

K1ller do you read HXH manga or just watch the anime?

+ Lightnings list is the most sensible. Maybe add a CB if the verm > United rumours are true. Also maybe swap Sanchez for Griezmann if Liverpool do end up with him.

+ too much fm kitty

omgkitty

50m for di Maria and Khedira. 25m for Sanchez. 8m for Debuchy. 8m for Remy. Lovren or some other CB probably 12m. GK for 4m.

Sell Vermaelen for 10m. Already made 14m for Djourou and Vela.

Lightning

Banned
50m for di Maria and Khedira. 25m for Sanchez. 8m for Debuchy. 8m for Remy. Lovren or some other CB probably 12m. GK for 4m.

Sell Vermaelen for 10m. Already made 14m for Djourou and Vela.
25m for Sanchez? Too much competition for that to be even remotely possible. 50 for Di Maria and Khedira? Madrid will laugh at us before giving us the finger. Your numbers are all wrong.

K1LLER7

K1ller do you read HXH manga or just watch the anime?

+ Lightnings list is the most sensible. Maybe add a CB if the verm > United rumours are true. Also maybe swap Sanchez for Griezmann if Liverpool do end up with him.
Just watch the anime. Not much of a manga reader. One of the best animes i've watched. Looks like the Ant arc is coming to an end. Shame there'll probably be a haitus for a year or 2 till the anime starts going again.

What about you?

Just watch the anime. Not much of a manga reader. One of the best animes i've watched. Looks like the Ant arc is coming to an end. Shame there'll probably be a haitus for a year or 2 till the anime starts going again.

What about you?

Read & watch. Couldn't help myself from reading because the Gon v Pitou cock teasing was too much, I had to see it.

Yeah definitely ending the arc tomorrow. I almost cried last ep, even though I knew what was coming.

Haitus is another reason why I thought to jump in the manga. Maybe Madhouse will do a year long filler?

faridmon

What about you?

Wasn't 1 more arc confirmed until the Anime stops?

K1LLER7

Read & watch. Couldn't help myself from reading because the Gon v Pitou cock teasing was too much, I had to see it.

Yeah definitely ending the arc tomorrow. I almost cried last ep, even though I knew what was coming.

Haitus is another reason why I thought to jump in the manga. Maybe Madhouse will do a year long filler?
I've had the urge to do that but resisted lol

Last episode was great. Touching ending, so many feels :(

I watched the episode review and the reviewer goes into detail on all the links and references Meruem and Komugi have to the board game they were playing. Really highlights how brilliant a writer Togashi is. Check it out if you haven't already. Think it was called "lightning review" or something.

Wasn't 1 more arc confirmed until the Anime stops?
Yeah 1 more arc but manga readers were saying there will be roughly 12-15 episode left.

I'd prefer to wait than get a year long filler.

Plus I need to watch Cowboy Bebop. Loved Samurai Chanploo and some day CB was better than that.

---

Farid you should post more!

Zabojnik

Relax. Ozil gets ottp hate here simply because he's an Arsenal player. If he played for madrid half the shit said in this thread wouldn't be said.

I don't bother reading Ozil posts anymore from anyone here aside from Arsenal fans. Waste of time.

Can't speak for the others, but I thought Ozil was a shit player (relatively to the hype / price) long before he joined Arsenal.

congrats Juvenbros

Yurt and Zabo are masturbating furiously.

Right? Like, it has to happen. It has to. We're not asking for much. Just sign Sanchez. We just got ~23M€ from selling Immobile, Zaza and Vucinic. Come on Marry. Add 7M€ more and bag him. DO ITTTTTTTTTT. Liverpool will sell Suarez to Barca regardless.

K1LLER7

Right? Like, it has to happen. It has to. We're not asking for much. Just sign Sanchez. We just got ~23M€ from selling Immobile, Zaza and Vucinic. Come on Marry. Add 7M€ more and bag him. DO ITTTTTTTTTT. Liverpool will sell Suarez to Barca regardless.
Just to make sure you guys have the funds available. Woodward will give you £50m + Anderson. That way you gain money to buy Sanchez, and also have a ready made replacement in Anderson. Good deal. Marry pls.

Lightning

Banned
Can't speak for the others, but I thought Ozil was a shit player (relatively to the hype / price) long before he joined Arsenal.

Your Ozil opinion is poop. Ozil is class!

Sanchez is ours. Hands off Lolventus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom