• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
The german tv commentator yesterday said he's never before seen Neuer do that. He's clueless, right? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen him play like that a couple times and thought it was so common that it's almost expected of him.

Oh, and Hi (Footy)Gaf! First post on this forum. Been lurking for years, though. My club is 3 times Austrian champion Sturm Graz, last title 2011. Sadly it all pretty much went downhill (again) since then, finished 5th last season in a 10-clubs league. We take pride in having the second best fanscene in Austria though. I was also a huge Juve fan when I was younger and cried my first tears of joy when they beat Real in the CL 02/03 semifinals. Still have sympathies for them, but get all my knowledge nowadays from you guys (Yurt, Zabo, pulga). Would love to get into them again, but I'm not sure if I still have it in me to follow a foreign club closely. And Serie A just doesn't seem that exciting to watch. It also doesn't help that whenever I've seen them play (internationally) over the recent years, they were ranging from disappointing to outright terrible. Hoping for Sanchez, I guess.

Di Maria on market again?

1jfpa8w.jpg
Hi DC

Mastadon

Banned
The german tv commentator yesterday said he's never before seen Neuer do that. He's clueless, right? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen him play like that a couple times and thought it was so common that it's almost expected of him.

Oh, and Hi (Footy)Gaf! First post on this forum. Been lurking for years, though. My club is 3 times Austrian champion Sturm Graz, last title 2011. Sadly it all pretty much went downhill (again) since then, finished 5th last season in a 10-clubs league. We take pride in having the second best fanscene in Austria though. I was also a huge Juve fan when I was younger and cried my first tears of joy when they beat Real in the CL 02/03 semifinals. Still have sympathies for them, but get all my knowledge nowadays from you guys (Yurt, Zabo, pulga). Would love to get into them again, but I'm not sure if I still have it in me to follow a foreign club closely. And Serie A just doesn't seem that exciting to watch. It also doesn't help that whenever I've seen them play (internationally) over the recent years, they were ranging from disappointing to outright terrible. Hoping for Sanchez, I guess.

Welcome!

Blablurn

I respect your opinion.

welcome back, friend!

Blaughblurn! <3

9vwQ3.gif

Bla!!

I beat willkiller on fifa for you mate. You were my inspiration.

Thanks guys! I went in full muppet mode and I feel sorry for it. Sorry willkiller!

Seriously Bayern/GermanyGAF what has happened to Götze? Did the injury fuck him up, was he Pepped? Or has he basically been Dortmund's Kroos all along and nobody realized it because of all the Dortmund hype.

Dude needs a wake up call. Bayern is not Dortmund. Talent is not enough. You either develop or you stay the player you are. And he needs some big time development.

Post some asian gifs ro prove it is really you.

tumblr_n7t0hhwaPP1s94878o9_r1_250.gif

Pennywise

Seriously Bayern/GermanyGAF what has happened to Götze? Did the injury fuck him up, was he Pepped? Or has he basically been Dortmund's Kroos all along and nobody realized it because of all the Dortmund hype.

He played well in the national team while he was at Dortmund.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez moving to Barca means I'm going to watch every single Barca game next season

Messuarez. Oh my

how-to-garnish-cooking-160.jpg

Dat Klopp effect

It was Bela Rethy. The guy pretty much is the worst.

FootballFan

Welcome!!!

Juve could be a bit boring next season seeing as they are guaranteed winners of Serie a imo.

Support Monaco.

WJD

Welcome!

Yeah Neuer does that all the time, though I've never seen it to last nights extent.

Gambit

Dude needs a wake up call. Bayern is not Dortmund. Talent is not enough. You either develop or you stay the player you are. And he needs some big time development.

Very true. He needs to take the next step instead of regressing. I am sill hopeful he will develop into something, but atm he is awful.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

OH BABY

T6vQZfI.gif

WELCOME SHIERA SEASTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what a cool fucking name)

tumblr_mh913gD6sK1qd888ko2_500_large.gif

Don't worry Shiera, next season will be our year in Europe :p we're finally going to STOP CARING about the league for once and the CL will be our first and top objective!

Mostly for pride too, Conte can't be happy about fucking regressing like this. We did quite well in his 1st year in Europe considering..

as for Serie A, Juve games are almost always exciting and filled with fabulous goals
3AQmK.gif

pp.gif

Gambit

Mustafi won't play again this world cup
Uus4Plt.png

So sorry for the lad, but what a huge relief for us. Of course, it's Löw's fault, not his own.

Frankly, his injury makes me think Germany might win this. Divine intervention!

It's too late to test it now, but I'd much prefer a backline of

Durm - Hummels - Boateng - Großkreutz

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.qwertee.com/images/designs/mens/44620.jpg[IMG]

For the Dark Souls fans.[/QUOTE]

this is VERY cool, but I can never ever wear anything gaming related on my shirts. :lol

[quote="Shatner's Bassoon, post: 119038739"]Havel aint got shit.[/QUOTE]

WTF? YOU PLAY DS TOO??

TeddyBoy

I love that Shogun's 2 sources always seem to be either the Metro or the Liverpool Echo. They have a track record as successful as hiroshawns betting history.

Metro just take their sources from twitter, so they shouldn't be trusted. The Liverpool Echo has an excellent track record with Liverpool transfers and generally has some inside information, sadly Shogun keeps posting the Echo Gossip page which is just the Echo posting a webpage with links to other news agencies and their stories. If the Echo writes an article saying we're in for a player, we're in for a player.

Welcome!

Sanchez will come to Liverpool ;)

Pennywise

A year to the day since David Moyes took over at Manchester United.

I bet the daily exercise with your hand felt even better today.

@Elsk
Still better than Kappa, I miss Nike though....would be awesome to have them back on board again and buying our stock instead of Puma.

Yen

Lallana signs, passes medical. £25m. £5m to Bournemouth? Eddie Howe, do you need a corner taker? £5m.

Still better than Kappa, I miss Nike though....would be awesome to have them back on board again and buying our stock instead of Puma.

I think Watzke was very disappointed with Nike when the contract ran out in 2009. We obviously won't go back to them with Watzke in charge.

and a couple of months shy of you defending him and calling us all idiots xoxo

Moyes deserves our time. He deserves to build his own squad. He deserves to have a run with a fit squad. He deserves to be given the keys to the kingdom that Pellegrini, Mourinho, Rodgers, Wenger and (tee hee) Baldini were.

Let’s see where Everton are at the end of the year, hmm?

That article was deleted for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom