• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brc_wWRIAAAudvq.jpg
Did you remove his right hand so that he's faster?

HOW TO BUY GAMES OFF US PSN STORE EASILY (specifically TLOU)

1) sign up to Amazon.com.

2) when it says delivery address and shit, sign up to Borderlinx (free and will make amazon think you live in the US)

3) when you've signed up to both sites, you can head back to amazon and purchase a $50 PSN card, this will provide a code for you to use on the US PSN store.

4) now head over to the PSN store on your PS4 (must be US account!) and redeem the code. Congrats, you can now buy TLOU:R!

If you have any questions, ask! :D

Meier

It was Bela Rethy. The guy pretty much is the worst.
He must be. Disregarding any eqrlier play, Neuer came out of his box repeatedly against the US. There were a few times I was certain we'd be in on goal and out of nowhere he comes sprinting out to clear the ball.

2) when it says delivery address and shit, sign up to Borderlinx (free and will make amazon think you live in the US)

3) when you've signed up to both sites, you can head back to amazon and purchase a $50 PSN card, this will provide a code for you to use on the US PSN store.

4) now head over to the PSN store on your PS4 (must be US account!) and redeem the code. Congrats, you can now buy TLOU:R!

So it costs $50 on US PSN, and £40 on UK PSN even though a 1:1 conversion would be like £29.50?

Fuck's sake

FootballFan

OK.

Me, Quiche, Dean and you vs the rest.

The A-Team versus the rabble.

The all-stars versus the all-overs.

The Jam vs Radiohead

It's ALL HAPPENING.

I like your confidence hitch. Definitely want you on my team.

Anyone who willingly picks Dean in his team must be pro.

Kikarian

I'm debating on getting TLoU. Maybe when the price drops. Knowing me though, I'll get it Day 1.

The multiplayer though, I was never off it.

It genuinely hurts me that you guys will never see what FW did when he had 3 enemies in an alleyway with their backs turned to him, and not enough ammo to take them all out

FootballFan

It genuinely hurts me that you guys will never see what FW did when he had 3 enemies in an alleyway with their backs turned to him, and not enough ammo to take them all out

I think I saw? Didn't he try to beat them up? Fists up.

I seem to remember someone throwing a grenade((?) and it hitting the door frame lol.

Wilbur

Banned

What happened again?

Remember Arnie throwing a smoke grenade that bounced back off the door

Remember sleepless getting punched to death

Remember when you killed everyone by yourself with the molotov

Edit: dat FF telepathy <3

I think I saw? Didn't he try to beat them up? Fists up.

I seem to remember someone throwing a grenade((?) and it hitting the door frame lol.

Yeah, he ran into the middle of them and tried beating one of them up. It did not end well for him or the team :D

It was me who threw the molotov at a door frame and died. Think we were 1-on-1 as well :(

The fucking UI arch showed the throw going through the damn door. It's the game's fault.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, he ran into the middle of them and tried beating one of them up. It did not end well for him or the team :D

It was me who threw the molotov at a door frame and died. Think we were 1-on-1 as well :(

The fucking UI arch showed the throw going through the damn door. It's the game's fault.

Dean just said he threw a smoke bomb at them and then shot all three in the head

What's going on

FootballFan

That's what I really liked about TLoU.

Singleplayer alone made it GOAT, but damn, online was brilliant. Felt like I was the only one still playing it in footballgaf after a while.

The punching thing was sleepless :lol

Wilbur

Banned
That's what I really liked about TLoU.

Singleplayer alone made it GOAT, but damn, online was brilliant. Felt like I was the only one still playing it in footballgaf after a while.

I'd happily play the PS3 version again tonight if people are up for it. Really enjoyed it.

Or just get a US address and have it as your invoice adress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom