• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many places reporting Madrid looking into DiMaria sale. Told you dudes they were that stupid. Unbelievable.

Don't care who comes in, you're offloading one of the best wingers in the modern game, who had direct contributions to every trophy won since he arrived.

Insanity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roy Keane confirmed as Villa assistant manager.

Why?

what do you mean why

it's the fucking Sith Lord

Keane1.jpg

LTWheels

Zubizarreta: "Luis Suarez? Won't comment as sports director, just saying that it honours him that he apologized."

Rakitic on Suarez: "To have the character and strength to apologise in front of the world shows what a noble person he is."

Lolol it's started.

Zubizarreta: "Luis Suarez? Won't comment as sports director, just saying that it honours him that he apologized."

Rakitic on Suarez: "To have the character and strength to apologise in front of the world shows what a noble person he is."

Lolol it's started.

YES SANCHEZ

Lolol it's started.

lol

Fuck me

Lolol it's started.

Oh God that's hilarious.

Jabo

Todays breakfast! [not my pic]

8SwDnEJ.jpg

Aint no time to buy a proper meal!
I can't cook for shit either

Welcome back bla-chan~

Btw Hitcher I'll add you for some drunk Dota nights once I'm done with midterms. I haven't played anything in ages.

8SwDnEJ.jpg

Welcome back bla-chan~

Btw Hitcher I'll add you for some drunk Dota nights once I'm done with midterms. I haven't played anything in ages.

The food of the Snake.

LTWheels

Good article in the Telegraph about Suarez. Some bits:

Barcelona are understood to be 'preparing' a bid (such has been the length of this 'preparation' one presumes new club president Josep Maria Bartomeu has spent the last month in front of his mirror rehearsing the words 'is that Ian?' for a few hours a day).

Real Madrid are 'monitoring' the situation, too. All they need to do is pay the bill and get on with it so we can all get on with our lives. What's stopping them?

The misconception here is it is Liverpool facing a 'dilemma' with Suarez, when really they do not. If the clause is triggered - or valuation met with the inclusion of a top class player such as Alexis Sanchez - they will sell. It is Suarez and his advisors who have the strategic problems. Either they get Barcelona to embrace the reality, or they consider fresh ways of making it seem their striker can't stay in England and should be released for a fee less than Fenway Sports Group and Suarez agreed prior to him becoming double player of the year.

If he pursues the latter route, not only will he not be sold, he will isolate himself from some of the only supporters in the world who still adore him and will tolerate his persistent indiscretions.

Good luck with that, Luis.

He's either lying or I'm confusing him with Kip :p

edit: Ah, sorry Dean. I bow to your superior TLoU l33tskillz :p

edit2: YES WILBUR

Between matches?

IIRC, we were playing together, and you died quite early, so it was 3v1 at the end. i saw the 3 coming toward me and I was near a car, so I threw a smoke bomb at them. I had like 4 bullets left, so when they came out of the smoke looking for me, I headshotted all 3 to win the game :D

8SwDnEJ.jpg

Welcome back bla-chan~

MGS3 memories.

Blablurn

8SwDnEJ.jpg

Welcome back bla-chan~

Thanks Jabo!!!

pulga

Banned
Still have sympathies for them, but get all my knowledge nowadays from you guys (Yurt, Zabo, pulga). .

oh wow someone considers me part of juve-gaf ;_; FINALLY VALIDATION

though i never report news though, i leave that to the native speakers

and im still waiting for them to tell wilbur he's a buffoon

Indeed, on the tills. I thought you knew lol

I'll let you in on a secret, I have a habit of asking questions, having entire conversations off the back of said question, then immediately forgetting that the entire converation even took place :p

yeah most of the time, there is a chance it could arrive a couple days late butgenerally they are good

Cool, ordered it via Paypal. Site design seems a bit amateurish

Just got a Z2. It feels so good to finally be off the Galaxy S series for the first time in 4 year

Watch out for those pesky, battery-crippling Android updates

Cool :)

The heroes that are fun to use are he ones I'm told not to use until I'm better, like Magnus and Enigma :(

IIRC, we were playing together, and you died quite early, so it was 3v1 at the end. i saw the 3 coming toward me and I was near a car, so I threw a smoke bomb at them. I had like 4 bullets left, so when they came out of the smoke looking for me, I headshotted all 3 to win the game :D

Now I know you're lying

Pennywise

Yeah, he ran into the middle of them and tried beating one of them up. It did not end well for him or the team :D

It was me who threw the molotov at a door frame and died. Think we were 1-on-1 as well :(

The fucking UI arch showed the throw going through the damn door. It's the game's fault.

Never even tried the MP back in the day.
Finished the story and sadly other games piled up.

Gonna enjoy it on the PS4 :)

Still need to find it for a good price.
German Amazon wants 54€ and US Store isn't an option, since I want the physical game.

Kikarian

Never even tried the MP back in the day.
Finished the story and sadly other games piled up.

Gonna enjoy it on the PS4 :)

Still need to find it for a good price.
German Amazon wants 54€ and US Store isn't an option, since I want the physical game.
You're going to be in for a treat! MP was amazing. I and most people were hooked on it.

Jabo

omfg a visual novel. bla pls

@hitch Yup 2 heroes that could easily decide the game. Can you post your dotabuff link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom