• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
ispnRJZuuMi8G.gif

Why? Everyone knew last year that he didn't want to be here, everyone knows now that he doesn't want to be here, and everyone knows that once the transfer window shuts he has a choice of playing for us, or pointlessly going on strike if he hasn't left by then.

The only thing that's really changed in a reasonable Liverpool fan's perception of him is that his lunacy is far from behind him and we can't assume that he'll go another season without controversy.

Not sure the players or fans will care too much if he starts banging the goals in when (if) he returns and doesn't act as a toxic influence.

Thing is I always detected an undercurrent of 'well he wants CL football and we can't currently give him that so fair do's'. Now that they've got that I kinda feel like the players/staff will just think he's a fucking prick who's mugging them off.

Feorax

Thing is I always detected an undercurrent of 'well he wants CL football and we can't currently give him that so fair do's'. Now that they've got that I kinda feel like the players/staff will just think he's a fucking prick who's mugging them off.

That, and the fact that since this most recent has happened, he's been prepared to grovel to Barca and FIFA, but given absolutely zero shits about how his idiocy has affected us.

Even if he were leaving, the least you'd expect in his apology is a brief mention of how he's sorry he's severely fucked us over for the third time in 3 season.

D_prOdigy

Barcelona is a diabolical entity. Any philanthropy it does shares whatever motivation was behind Rolf Harris doing that sex abuse awareness campaign.

I just can't understand why Barca want Suarez so badly. I can't wait for him to fuck them over and get banned again.

Caceres is a fucking lucky cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
I just can't understand why Barca want Suarez so badly. I can't wait for him to fuck them over and get banned again.

Caceres is a fucking lucky cunt.

I don't understand why they try to fit so many individualists into such a structured system. Neymar's already suffering.

keit4

Banned
Barça wants to sign Bicho from Deportivo's B squad. They offer Cuenca (lol) and a player from the B team on loan for two years (Dani Nieto? Adama?) in exchange. Bicho is our gem but it was just matter of time to be noticed by a big team, the boy is only 18 and has a lot of talent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-uaXCC2TQ

Scum

I just don't get it either. Suarez is a great player but a useless cunt of a human being. Barca should be spending this summer transfer window linked to nearly every CB & MC in existence. But Zubi gonna Zubi.

I hope Liverpool milk Barca for all they are worth.

It's Zubi. He's bound to fuck it up. Liverpool will probably end up with £60m plus Sanchez and Messi.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool want 80m, Barca are willing to pay 60m. The deal will probably be done for 70m.

Isn't it weird that human beings cost so much

I don't understand why they try to fit so many individualists into such a structured system. Neymar's already suffering.

Yeah, everything about the Neymar signing was just bad. The Suarez signing doesn't make any sense.

They're actively ruining their own team though, so that's fine by me.

Scum

---------------------- Lukaku ---------------------
Townsend ------- Eriksen --------- Lamela
------------- Holtby ------- Sandro ------------
BAE -- Vertoghen -- Chiricheș -- Walker
---------------------- Lloris ------------------------

Europa League Semis
Fourth Round FA Cup
Capital One Cup QF
Sixth in the league.
Rumours of half the team asking to go out on loan or be sold to Napoli by November.

image.php

Jarnet87

Barca will finish fourth in a three team league if they carry on like this. Still no CBs, I see. Fix your team, FF.

What three team league. Chelsea are doing everything in their power to dismantle Atletico Madrid. It's back to boring old Madrid and Barca next year.

Mastadon

Banned
There are a few reports popping up that Suarez and Uruguay are confident that the club ban will be lifted on appeal. I can't imagine any deal will be done until that's decided.

valencia = important. if the wingers are meals of the day then vAlencia is breakfast nd januzaj is lunch nd dinner. Nani n young are a snack

EmiPrime

MUFC_Facebook: valencia = important. if the wingers are meals of the day then vAlencia is breakfast nd januzaj is lunch nd dinner. Nani n young are a snack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom