• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Was just about to post, Murray getting worked. Dimitrov is good.

Please just give me one more Federer victory, world, please. Just one more. I need to see him shine again.

Although fuck me that Murray return

Federer should at least manage to reach the final here, Wawrinka and Raonic/Kyrgios aren't the worst opponents to face in the latter stages.

Murray just needs to raise his level and he should be fine.

Wilbur

Banned
Federer should at least manage to reach the final here, Wawrinka and Raonic/Kyrgios aren't the worst opponents to face in the latter stages.

Murray just needs to raise his level and he should be fine.

Don't thinks Kyrgios will be able to keep the same level up today now that the pressure's on him. And Stan is looking good, but Federer should be too good for him on grass. Raonic will test him considering how good his serve is though.

Can't see anyone but Djokovic winning it unfortunately

So Tinder actually works.

Spent the night with a girl I matched a few weeks ago, no sex but it was nice.. Definitely seeing her again :)

Good boy

let us know what it tastes like

L1NETT

I wish more British players young and old would go and play abroad, especially the young ones if I was an 18 yr old stuck in the reserves at Villa I would jump at the chance to play at a foreign team and fight for a place.

Eric Dier is the future m8

----

Why have Swansea signed Marvin Emnes

Zabojnik

Brg6V_FCEAAjNHO.jpg

Caceres' car what the fuck hahah

I'm honestly more shocked that it was such a shit car.

There are far too many people that you cunts say look like me

Tim Schafer 'costume' for Halloween. Please Wilbz, you simply have to do it.

Zabojnik

Speaking of ... Beardzagli's surgery went well, he'll be out for 3 months. Not too bad, considering. I'd rather he miss a month or two at the beginning of the season than play handicapped throughout the year again.

BrinNGqIAAAM0dH.jpg

Also, Milan are officially out for iTurbe. Bring him home, Marry.

Salazar

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 10m
Sky Sports sources understand that Dundee United have rejected two bids from West Ham United for Andrew Robertson.

I like to imagine the second bid being identical to the first

The Allardyce mercato battering-ram

EmiPrime

How precious.

The delay to building work on the new Spurs stadium was blamed on Arsenal fans in parliament today.

Tottenham MP David Lammy asked Eric Pickles, the minister in charge of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) whether he was an “Arsenal supporter”.

Commons speaker John Bercow, however, interrupted the debate to announce that he “most certainly” was an Arsenal fan, adding that he was “very proud of it”.

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.u...ums_are_due_to_Arsenal_fans_in_power/?ref=mry

Meier

Was with my workmates watching the game then had to cram a few hours worth of work into about 30 minutes because we had dinner plans. It was disappointing but it wasn't something that Belgium hadn't earned. They thoroughly outplayed us.. midfield was just overrun and then when we had chances, we didn't take them. Still can't believe Dempsey didn't bury that opportunity from the set piece.. argh. He had that other ball sit for him right at the edge of the box and just couldn't pull the trigger -- those two chances will eat him up for ages.

Ahh well, I'm happy for Vinnie and proud of how our team played. DeAndre Yedlin had a wonderful performance for a 20 year old kid that got thrown into the fray early and was charged with keeping Hazard at bay. Obviously very happy for Julian and Tim was Tim. A little nervous about 2018 because we have some solid attacking mids coming up but really don't have a notable striker that can win us games but maybe someone will burst onto the scene -- Lukaku and Benteke were virtual unknowns 4 years ago after all.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ink masters is so rediculous, they do challenges on actual people. They had a challenge where veterans came in asking for traditional military tattoos with eagles and flags etc. Half of the people completely fucked up the flag, i mean wrong colours, wrong lines, no stars. I love this show, its a train wreck.

Tc91

Wayne Veysey knows less than Jon Snow.

Useless.

Stobart or bust at goal.com.

Ah, nevermind then.

---

See the pictures of the new kit? Guy said he got it directly from Nike, I think it will look alright once I see it on the players like the tablecloth.

Wilbur

Banned
Ah, nevermind then.

---

See the pictures of the new kit? Guy said he got it directly from Nike, I think it will look alright once I see it on the players like the tablecloth.

Haven't seen any new ones since the link. Pls share

Barzul

Ornstein says Joel Campbell is in Wenger's plans and will report back for preseason in Late July/Early August, so it's true.

Esch

Banned
You Basterd

Seriously I'm so so poor :(

Relax, it's not worth it. In college I used to plop down for boxing and made out pretty well, but the stress isn't worth it.

the L i took from that cunt Martinez knocking out Paul Williams instead of UD12ing him also had me legit shook

Mastadon

Banned
Sky Sports understands that Liverpool have snapped up former Tottenham defender Kevin Stewart.

The 20-year-old has come through the ranks at White Hart Lane, and has skippered their youth sides.

He made his professional debut last season and has spent time on loan at Crewe Alexandra.

Tottenham decided not to offer him a professional deal, at which point Liverpool have made their move.

Stewart has signed a two-year deal with the Reds, and became a Liverpool player on July 1

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom