• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

keit4

Banned
You guys should keep this guy under the radar:

enesunal.jpg

His name is Enes Ünal and is 17 years old. He plays as striker for Bursaspor in Turkey and is called to be the next "9" of the national team. He scored 25 goals in 24 apps with the under 16 national team, 9 goals in 12 apps with the under 17 team, and 1 goal in 2 apps with the under 19 team. He started to play with his team in the turkish league this year and averages a goal every 102 minutes. He also averages a goal every 14 minutes in the turkish cup (he scored 3). Not bad for a 17 years old. Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkYE_NRNGw

EDIT: he also looks like a ottoman Wilbur.

Scum

I don't understand why they try to fit so many individualists into such a structured system. Neymar's already suffering.
I blame Tata, the "Yes Man". Neymar will be fine if he's given room to free roam. Same with Sanchez. In fact, this old school 4-3-3...

Neymar (STCL) -- Messi (STC) -- Sanchez (STCR)

...with all three roaming about will piss on La Liga defences all day long.

What three team league. Chelsea are doing everything in their power to dismantle Atletico Madrid. It's back to boring old Madrid and Barca next year.

Forgot about Mou dismantling Atl. Madrid. D:

Wilbur

Banned
You guys should keep this guy under the radar:

enesunal.jpg

His name is Enes Ünal and is 17 years old. He plays as striker for Bursaspor in Turkey and is called to be the next "9" of the national team. He scored 25 goals in 24 apps with the under 16 national team, 9 goals in 12 apps with the under 17 team, and 1 goal in 2 apps with the under 19 team. He started to play with his team in the turkish league this year and averages a goal every 102 minutes. He also averages a goal every 14 minutes in the turkish cup (he scored 3). Not bad for a 17 years old. Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkYE_NRNGw

EDIT: he also looks like a ottoman Wilbur.

There are far too many people that you cunts say look like me

Viva.

Young. Good looking. Intelligent. Reasonable. Beard. Ethnic. Glamorous. United.
You are very kind but I think it would be Salazar.

Better looking. More intelligent. Best beard. Ethnic (Welsh so basically ethnic right).

And he has shirts that cost him like £500.

Wilbur

Banned
You are very kind but I think it would be Salazar.

Better looking. More intelligent. Best beard. Ethnic (Welsh so basically ethnic right).

And he has shirts that cost him like £500.

I considered sal but you have youth on your side, the Ander Herrera potential

Feorax

My thinking as well.

Dat QATAR

If that is the case, we might as well keep him.

Sanchez is looking increasingly unlikely to come, and Barca won't pay his release clause because they're cunts, so I expect that might well be the end of it.

I mean, Barca and Suarez are likely to have a bit of a moan, but no one gives a shit what they think.

Jabo

Barça wants to sign Bicho from Deportivo's B squad. They offer Cuenca (lol) and a player from the B team on loan for two years (Dani Nieto? Adama?) in exchange. Bicho is our gem but it was just matter of time to be noticed by a big team, the boy is only 18 and has a lot of talent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-uaXCC2TQ

He's from Sada so he has DAT A CORUNA DNA, he ain't going no where
oh who am I kidding
DXT is actually almost confirming it :/

Meanwhile MAN CITY about to loan Depor Bruno Zuculini it seems.

sohois

Suarez ban was always going to go away, even if he remained at Liverpool. there just isn't any basis for fifa to hand it out, it would have crumbled against any proper appeal.

there's a reason why the ban didn't really have any effect on the transfer, it's because all parties knew it was just political posturing on fifas part

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Suarez ban was always going to go away, even if he remained at Liverpool. there just isn't any basis for fifa to hand it out, it would have crumbled against any proper appeal.

there's a reason why the ban didn't really have any effect on the transfer, it's because all parties knew it was just political posturing on fifas part

Did I miss something? Has he had his appeal accepted?

operon

There's a buy out clause, so I don't see it changing anything. We've got no reason to accept any less than that.

Barca have just sold sponsorship on their sleeves I see them selling sponsorship on suarez teeth they can afford not to lowball us

Mastadon

Banned
If that is the case, we might as well keep him.

Sanchez is looking increasingly unlikely to come, and Barca won't pay his release clause because they're cunts, so I expect that might well be the end of it.

I mean, Barca and Suarez are likely to have a bit of a moan, but no one gives a shit what they think.

I don't see how he stays now to be honest. I don't think there's the same willingness and resolve to really fight for him this time round. I get the impression that everyone is just disappointed with him, and ready to move on. I don't think that we'll sell him cheaply or anything, but it seems like some bridges have been burned. The silence from the club regarding the incident has been deafening.

Jabo

AzNskXa.jpg

HOLLLLLYYYYYYYY BURRIIIIIIITOOOOOS is that a new pic??? Guess he went over his macros heheehee

Alright Juve-bros you can have him now, wow.

Unh...what?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28106350

Dundee United teenager Ryan Gauld has signed for Sporting Lisbon on a six-year deal that includes a 60m euro (£48m) buyout clause.

The 18-times Portuguese champions, who produced Luis Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo, have paid about £3m for midfielder Gauld, 18, who was nicknamed 'mini Messi' by his United team-mates.

A 60m euro buyout clause for an 18 year old from Scotland.

Feorax

I don't see how he stays now to be honest. I don't think there's the same willingness and resolve to really fight for him this time round. I get the impression that everyone is just disappointed with him, and ready to move on. I don't think that we'll sell him cheaply or anything, but it seems like some bridges have been burned. The silence from the club regarding the incident has been deafening.

It's not so much about him as it is about us not being ripped off.

If Sanchez isn't coming and Barca won't pay the required amount by the end of July, we'll be in a much worse position if we allow the deal to go ahead.

There's plenty of resolve here, just none of it is to do with Suarez.

Feorax

Apparently Bournemouth have received £4m from the Lallana deal.

Puts Sain't cut at about £12m if it was a 25% sell on clause.

EmiPrime

Portuguese and Spanish clubs always have these mad buy outs. Good for him though; he could have easily gone to a mid level prem or championship club but he's taking a risk and playing somewhere which suits his style

Yep, respect to any British youngster who goes abroad to play. It should happen more often.

keit4

Banned
Meanwhile MAN CITY about to loan Depor Bruno Zuculini it seems.

Yeah, it looks like Depor and City will have some sort of collaboration agreement in the next years. Great news for us since Depor can't sign expensive players :(

I wish more British players young and old would go and play abroad, especially the young ones if I was an 18 yr old stuck in the reserves at Villa I would jump at the chance to play at a foreign team and fight for a place.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wish more British players young and old would go and play abroad, especially the young ones if I was an 18 yr old stuck in the reserves at Villa I would jump at the chance to play at a foreign team and fight for a place.

Cant get those obscene pl salaries and endorsements playing abroad. But i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom