• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think right now, Sanchez is a better player and will score more goals, but I'd also like Griezmann. Supposedly Griezmann's buy out is only around 25m. I'd like to see us go for it.

Arsenal get Griezmann
Liverpool get Sanchez
Barca get Suarez

Everybody's happy. Except for Sanchez, locked in his Liverpool prison-cell like a maiden in a fairy-tale, longing for Prince Wenger to save him.

omgkitty

Griezmann is our backup if Reus doesn't work out.

As much as a I harp on us getting Reus, I kinda hope this is true. I really hope Wenger is going to go after Reus at some point whether it be this summer or next. I know people give us shit for wanting Reus, but I think it's possible if we're willing to pay what it takes.

Never underestimate the lengths Barca or Madrid will go to to get their target

I dont, but when it comes to Suarez we have the advantage,

we've proven that we'd stand by him if needed.
His ban means he cant refuse to play/train.
He breached his contract when he bit Chielliini, so we could in theory do the same and 'breach' his buy out clause as he broke the contract first.
Barca have the impending transfer ban so they cant afford to piss around for too long.

K1LLER7

That EU PSN Japan sale looks good.

Going to get some Resi games.
Castlevania lord of shadows-Mirrors..
MGS HD (the vita version?)

Is Iturbe that good? G is offering 28M€. But hey, we did pay 13M€ for Matri...

Best Verona player last season imho, and way, way better than Robinho/Niang/Honda/whoever we'd have as RW. 28m is a bit too much though, 20m would've been more logical and in any case, Juve is still ahead of us (and they can offer some CL football).

omgkitty

BrjOVXnCUAEjDRI.jpg

Guys....pull your shorts down.

Zabojnik

Chilean papers are saying that Vidal is almost a ManU player with the winning offer of €38m. :O

You know, I honestly wouldn't mind losing Vidal that much. I mean, I'd be gutted and all, but we've had a wonderful three seasons with him and if he wants to leave for a club that actually has a shot of winning the CL (or even better, United) or if we're seriously planning for the future and want to cash in, then fine. However, if we sell him for one euro less than 55-60M€, I'll fucking RAGE. Rich cunt clubs are spending 40-50M€ for players like David Luiz, ffs.

Is Iturbe that good? G is offering 28M€. But hey, we did pay 13M€ for Matri...

And what a bargain that was!

Have you gotten better at Dota?

I'm questioning my own ability based on the last few games.

Twice I've had fucking pussy Rikis on my team just standing by a tower while everything falls to shit around them, and what seem to be developing ganks turn into unwinnable 1-on-1s as fucking Riki pussies out and retreats

I think I'm getting better but it's moving my MMR so it's tough to tell. Definitely more comfortable with the keyboard, controls, item and ability management though. Not good enough to use too many Active items or Micro-heavy heroes yet though

I like playing with people on my Friend List but that always puts me in an MMR far above where I should be, and I end up feeding :(

I haven't gone 0-16 since our game btw, done okay the 2 times I've used Tidehunter since :p

As much as a I harp on us getting Reus, I kinda hope this is true. I really hope Wenger is going to go after Reus at some point whether it be this summer or next. I know people give us shit for wanting Reus, but I think it's possible if we're willing to pay what it takes.
You'll have to shatter your wage structure to get Reus.

He's going to have at least 10 clubs after him next summer. The transfer fee is not going to be a problem.

Meier

I still can't believe Porto let Hellas have him for so cheap. His buyout clause was €40m. Yeah, he had a falling out with the club, but worst case was they loaned him out another year. Very strange.

I'm questioning my own ability based on the last few games.

Twice I've had fucking pussy Rikis on my team just standing by a tower while everything falls to shit around them, and what seem to be developing ganks turn into unwinnable 1-on-1s as fucking Riki pussies out and retreats

I think I'm getting better but it's moving my MMR so it's tough to tell. Definitely more comfortable with the keyboard, controls, item and ability management though. Not good enough to use too many Active items or Micro-heavy heroes yet though

I like playing with people on my Friend List but that always puts me in an MMR far above where I should be, and I end up feeding :(

I haven't gone 0-16 since our game btw, done okay the 2 times I've used Tidehunter since :p
hahahaha

You seem to be getting the lingo down so that's good, just gotta keep at it. I can play with you later today maybe or definitely on the weekend.

Btw, have you checked out that guide I posted a few times here?

hahahaha

You seem to be getting the lingo down so that's good, just gotta keep at it. I can play with you later today maybe or definitely on the weekend.

Btw, have you checked out that guide I posted a few times here?

The guide for beginners written by that YouTube guy? If yes, yes. If not, no :p

Hixx

I wasn't too keen on it before but I really hope we sign Mutch. Didn't realise he was so young and was easily Cardiff's best attacking player last season... though admittedly they were awful. Much better than spunking £8m on fucking Snodgrass!

Looks like we signed a partnership with two (shitty?) US clubs to steal their talented youth players.

Klinsmann pls, give us those US talents

Peco

Best Verona player last season imho, and way, way better than Robinho/Niang/Honda/whoever we'd have as RW. 28m is a bit too much though, 20m would've been more logical and in any case, Juve is still ahead of us (and they can offer some CL football).

There's no way we offered 28m for him. We're still poor right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom