• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
V5-1245660-100_LDF

New Spurs shirt leaked. Ugly as sin.

What the shit? Holy fuckballs that's worse than anything Warrior will ever dream of.

Nope. AC Milan fan. All of my friends are Italy fans, so they like clubs like AC Milan and Roma. I also have a friend who's a Liverpool fan, but I debate that because while playing FIFA last summer, he asked us who "this Sturridge guy is?"

:lol

Reminds me of my American cousin

We were playing the demo of FIFA10 or around then, and he was saying how much of a football fan he is. Then New York Red Bulls came up on the Team Selection and he said 'that isn't a real team, they must have been invented for the game' :lol

Also we were in town once and he wanted to go into a skater-shop, and he said to the guy at the counter 'I like this skateboard but I can't ride boards made by them, or my sponsor would drop me'

I'd never heard him say anything about skateboards before then, or since. And he claimed to have been in England's youth team before they moved to America, which happened when he was like 5 years old

omgkitty

We were playing the demo of FIFA10 or around then, and he was saying how much of a football fan he is. Then New York Red Bulls came up on the Team Selection and he said 'that isn't a real team, they must have been invented for the game' :lol

Also we were in town once and he wanted to go into a skater-shop, and he said to the guy at the counter 'I like this skateboard but I can't ride boards made by them, or my sponsor would drop me'

I'd never heard him say anything about skateboards before then, or since. And he claimed to have been in England's youth team before they moved to America, which happened when he was like 5 years old

I've never understood people who just make bold face lies to people to look cool. You just end up looking like an idiot and then their stupidity gets regurgitated on the internet years later.

wedward

Hopefully Barca will want to sell Sanchez quickly so they don't hold up the Suarez deal.

A signing before the last day of the window would be nice.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"I want a phoenix shooting fire out of my vagina"

:eek:

Ink masters pls

TeddyBoy

V5-1245660-100_LDF

New Spurs shirt leaked. Ugly as sin.

And now Warrior doesn't seem so bad.

Don't Barca owe us money in the Cesc/Song deals? Maybe that's a factor as to why we're bidding lower than his actual value?

If Barcelona owe you any money for the sale of Fabregas or Song, the only reason the fees would not of been paid yet is the players respective transfer fees would of been agreed to be paid in instalments rather than a lump sum upfront. This will have no effect on your bid on Sanchez.

GQman2121

Banned
The blue across that Spurs shirt is horrible. They could have a simple and classy looking kit if they just stuck with plan white.

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

This eternal gif deserves better quality. Hitch, what's the source?

Allow that nonsense, where's that gif of Rodgers looking down Claire Rourke's top and looking away with a funny look on his face with the caption 'Nailed It'?

:(

fake edit:
rodgerspeak.gif

(will it allow the hotlink?)

The fact sanchez is reported to not be part of the Suarez deal means little, as a lot of say direct player for player transfers are rare nowadays, it could be a case of barca gives us 80 million then we pay them 30 back and get sanchez

bobito

Banned
Don't Barca owe us money in the Cesc/Song deals? Maybe that's a factor as to why we're bidding lower than his actual value?

What?

I imagine the debt is paid per the agreement. I doubt Barcelona are defaulting on the debt. Plus given they are spending loads on suarez they are hardly poor, although I don't know their cash position

The fact sanchez is reported to not be part of the Suarez deal means little, as a lot of say direct player for player transfers are rare nowadays, it could be a case of barca gives us 80 million then we pay them 30 back and get sanchez

Let it go

Sanchez walks into the sunset.......

Shaq Fu signs on the dotted line.

brendans-reaction-at-stoke.gif

bobito

Banned

looooooooooooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When Chelsea come in at 3 mins to midnight and buy Sanchez it will be hilarious, further so when they put him on the bench :D

/bitter

wedward

All this Sanchez hype has made people forget that Barca's attack is going to look like this:

Neymar-Messi-Suarez
---Iniesta-Rakitic
-----Busquets

Sweet Jesus.

All this Sanchez hype has made people forget that Barca's attack is going to look like this:

Neymar-Messi-Suarez
---Iniesta-Rakitic
-----Busquets

Sweet Jesus.
But then they'll just forget to buy defenders and make Messi the focal point. This happens every year, Weddy.

pulga

Banned

Neymar-Messi-Suarez
---Iniesta-Rakitic
-----Busquets

Sweet Jesus.

That is until Suarez does something stupid again lol

Anyway, no fear

CR7 - Falcao - Bale
--Di Maria - Modric
----------Kroos

And we actually have a capable defense

Now do their defense

loooooolololol